S/fur

s/fur

Then do it. Cut your throat with a knife. If life is that meaningless to you then you shouldn't have a problem with it.

anyway

Hey dude.

Life isn't meaningless: life is painful. But the ammonia idea is nice.

Hiya E.

Sup dood.
And other dood.

had a captcha ask me to find pizza and there was that had fucking lettuce on it, wasn't sure if I should click it

How's things n stuff?

ethnic pizza
flatbread with toppings

which can be good, I just think throwing lettuce on a taco pizza is a terrible idea

It is painful. And you have to deal with it. Or not. Killing yourself is always an option, but I don't think you really want to die. You just think you do. If you wanted to then you would have done it already. The reason I'm encouraging you is because I want to help you along with everyone else. If you want to die then do it. I can't stop you, and I can't make you. That's up to you.

Nothing much. Just bored. You?

just got home from work
work was a healthy busy pace
kinda want a hot chocolate
kinda want to smoke a little bud
but if i do im not getting to sleep for a while
but i dont have to work tomorrow... sooo...

sleepy

Evenin' Sunshine.

fuck you captcha and your pizzas, I've wanted one for weeks but I'm broke and there aren't any decent places around here

ya

flour water yeast salt
red sauce
mozzeralla
is the minimum
i make pizzas myself

eh, i disagree as for why i'm not dead yet
but i do understand your point
sheepy-sheep

I don't have most of those

Oh well

Hiya Sun

Cool

oyasumi
I'm going to sleep.

damn
i could go more into detail
but first...

Good night.

night

Sleep well.

>Stop posting to play games
>Drawn back to posting

This is a neet abstract kinda cancer. I love it.

or useful time wasting device

and I need sleep too I guess
later

I can't say its not fun watching people talk about random things here. Plus building that ever 'important' library of lewd.

If only I could multitask like any normal person.

Night

Sleep well, Sunshine.

I was about to say that multitasking is over rated before remembering people pay for that and I claim it on my resume

Hey dudes. How's things?

Meh. You?

kind of bad, no money, no job, stuck in the middle of nowhere until I can find a job

Pretty shit. But I'll live.

Feel you there. I'm unable to work and I'm getting only just enough through sickness benefits to pay rent and feed myself.

home from work
lightly high
and i swear i had an image with a hot chocolate in it :/

Wonderful.

Fine, I guess.

that's got to get boring, friend of mine was in that spot a few years ago, ended up watching like 10 different long shows through on netflix

plus side I talked him into including farscape, no one else I deal with seems to have seen that show.

Would love to get high myself.
It's good to know we aren't all miserable cunts right now.

guitars are in captchas now?!

It's a Friday night going into Christmas week soon. Plenty of work, no school and a weekend to enjoy. I can't complain.

Shit day?
I've got stuff to keep me occupied but it is so god damn boring some days.I've rewatched all of Macgyver, Stargate SG1, Knight Rider and a couple anime so far. Re read a lot more shit. Only seen a couple random episodes of Farscape.

they've added a few new ones, got both outdoor and indoor seating today for the first time

No, my day was fine, Just can't get off to anything right now.

yeah he killed SG1 which has like a million seasons. Farscape is best understood watching start to finish, huge character development. Extra plus it jokes lots of classic sci fi tropes

Nice.
Fair enough.
10 seasons. Hour long episodes almost. I'll put it on my to watch list.
Just remembered, Lost was another one I did manage to watch all the way through.

herm guy here... save me...

What did you do?

I saw bits and pieces when he was watching it, but yeah that was like 8 hours a day for him for a while. I was working at a mcdonalds across town at the time