D&D CONFIRM ONLY 13 EPISODES LEFT

Are you shitting me? 2017 will have only 7 episodes and 2018 will have only 6?
WTF kind of layout is that?

hypebeast.com/2016/6/game-of-thrones-confirms-13-episodes-left

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/06/game-of-thrones-season-6-finale-david-benioff-d-b-weiss-hbo-1201780242/
google.co.uk/amp/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/game-of-thrones-season-7-directors/amp?client=ms-android-sonymobile#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deadline.com/2016/06/game-of-thrones-season-6-finale-david-benioff-d-b-weiss-hbo-1201780242/

they needed to save money for ice spiders

Serious question: Why even end got if it is making money? HBO should at least start making a new series or maybe 2 that could run year long from the world of Westeros

And none of the episodes in S7 will be directed by Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards, Winds of Winter director Miguel Sapochnik. But they did get the guy back whose been doing thr Arya Bravos scenes!

S7 confirmed for steaming pile of shit

Is something announced to take its place?
I mean there have to produce something right?

Brexit killed it. Brexiter scum deny it but everyone knows the truth. The money simply isn't there anymore to do all of the special effects scenes that are necessary, now that the EU money is no longer available thanks to elderly rural idiots.

Right. We should sign our sovereignty away for Fits and dragons.

whats Brexit?

well at least there won't be much filler, only problem now is they have a bunch of hack directors for the next season, pretty much all of them have directed the absolute worst episodes in the series.

Worlds politics. It is just like GoT, but they don't show tits every 20 minutes so you lose attention.

I'll just wait for it to be on Netflix instead.

But the EU money should still be there for the duration of the series. We haven't left yet.

why couldn't you limeys let the mudslimes in?

What's going to replace GoT as the show everyone talks about? Where even moms are sharing memes about it on Facebook and shit.

TWD is the only other show.

if GoT were on regular Cable, would it beat TWD's ratings or only match them?

GoT is way more acclaimed at this point. So probably more. I know a lot of people who dropped TWD by now.

>t. Jeremy Mcperkinson posted from my Golden 13" RMacbook Pro from Southern California #FeelTheBern

>season 7: 7 episodes
>season 8: 6 episodes

prepare for everyone having a teleportation device

I would rather just have one more season with 10 episodes to be or not to be honest

i'd be okay with this, actually
BOBBY B'S REBELLION SPIN OFF

>Golden MacBook Pro
They don't even make those haha stop being stupid

they are ending this and will likely make a prequel next

The ending will be fucking shit anyway.

>The money simply isn't there anymore to do all of the special effects scenes that are necessary

HAHA said fucking no producer ever

they will run 20 sfx houses out of business paying minimum wage before they go without

>implying vfx people have rights

haha

>2 more years of moronic gotposting
Lord have mercy.

go back to watching SJWars child, the adults are speaking.

ITS A MERE RUSE.

THEY'LL DO THE LAST TWO SEASONS AND BUILD THE HYPE UP EVEN MORE THAN IT IS AND RIGHT BEFORE THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 8 THEYLL ANNOUNCE THE 9TH SEASON AND ERRYBODY WILL GO CUHRAZEEE

>adult
>watching got

Then GRRM announces he's writing a sequel series set in modern day.

look how much the last episode alone has done in terms of progressing the story and tying in loose ends. 13 is enough

so he can rip off current events instead of historic ones?

>Are you shitting me? 2017 will have only 7 episodes
we fucking knew this a month ago op

Hope you're ready for the epic rivalry between the great houses of Clinnister and Drumpf.

>Dany arrives at King's Landing and takes over the throne as Tyrion has his sister locked away
>Suddenly the Night Walkers appear out of nowhere and some new force that the Night King has causes majority of Westeros to turn to ice, including King's Landing
>A massive battle breaks out all over the land as Jon is able to contact Lady Stoneheart and together they unleash a power which defeats the Night King and all white walkers
>Dany continues to rule over the throne: delivering a speech about how the women were oppressed but now everyone is free
>Wideshot of King's Landing as the snow has melted
Fade to credits

>And none of the episodes in S7 will be directed by Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards, Winds of Winter director Miguel Sapochnik.

Really? Source? That guy saved a less than mediocre script with amazing directing and montage. Fucking why.

if they were smart they would make a movie about roberts rebellion with the actors from the flashback. also new writers.

Honestly with the amount of filler D&D shoved in the last two seasons, this is probably the best chance to get episodes with quality dialogue and plot development like when they were adapting material and not making it up as they went along.

Fuck I don't even care if it takes 2 years for 13 episodes so long as they are decently made as apposed to the pandering shit we have been getting. Quality over quantity

Who directed that episode with the return of the Hound? Never have I seen an episode of GoT look so beautiful.

it looks like UK and Turkey

Preacher man check that show out don't sleep on it

The amount of subplots they could have made for this character and instead they decide to just kill her off... also killing off Tommen. This is just fucking shit. The way main characters died in the first few seasons had actual meaning compared to the way they are doing it now.

>got
>adult show

You must be some kind of rare shiny retard

It looks like some one giving a thumbs up. Like hailing a taxi

It's all over Google desu mate but here's there first one that came up

google.co.uk/amp/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/game-of-thrones-season-7-directors/amp?client=ms-android-sonymobile#

I don't understand why he's not returning. Hope they get him back for S8 at least

>muh show
>muh deaths with meaning

This is a big event, this is most certainly GRRM's plot twist. Tyrells got BTFO simply by trying to side with the faith, which isn't actually the right way to win the game. Killing everyone is. Cersei got it, Tyrells didn't so fuck off.

>theyre cutting down on episdoes
>theyre cutting down on the minutes in the episodes
why are D&D such hacks

>Jon marries Dany, they become king and queen
>Cersei dies
>Jaime stays alive because Tyron told Dany he's a good guy
>Jaime and Brianne become a couple
>Jon and Dany join armies to fight the zombies

all that will happen

So since they're running out of time it's pretty much confirmed that it will be Daenerys and friends vs Mid Boss Cersei and mid boss Euron, then she will reunite with Jon&Superfriends and they will fight against ice zombies and that's it, hoorray, the good guys won, end of the show.
No more side plots, Iron Bank? Whatever, who cares. Iron islands? Yara or Theon will rule and they will be good fellas.
Salsa or Jon will rule the North, who cares, whatever. No more complexity left, the bad guys are the embodiment of evil and they do evil things, no more Tywin who justify his acts as realpolitik by having an argument, the villains are now sadists and cruel for the sake of it. Well done.

Sounds fucking awful

arya is going to kill jaime in front of brienne

Is that because UK leave so no more euromoney?

Don't forget the epic duel between sand snek and the mountain (and zombi tain will get rekt)

>13 episodes left
>need 2 more seasons
I hate D$D

They will make a cinematic trilogy to end the series. You fucking know it

Nothing to do with it, UK hasn't even started the formalities of leaving the Eu yet and when they do it will take at least 2 years to complete

Are they gonna compensate for the lack of episodes with longer episodes?

>Brexit killed it.
as if Farage wasn't already based enough

Isn't this good news for you cucks? Every episode you're complaining about how the show is so shit now. Now it's coming to an end. Rejoice!

As if D&D decided this.

>Dragons every episode
>White walkers every episode
>Wall going down episode
>Shitload of battles
>The Hound has explosive diarrhea episode

They might as well wanted to do just 1 more. But they won't the budget to do it properly nor will HBO deny itself the chance of one extra year of marketing.

It looks like two fucking rectangles.

ASoIaF pretty much has the worst world map ever.

>Season 6 opens up
>Castle Black
>Jon's watch is over
>"I need to go South, now"
>Spend like 4 episodes dicking around
At the pace this show fucking moves, there's no way to wrap in 13 eps. They'll still be unloading the boats by Ep 13.

they did, the mudslimes voted out to stop the Polish and Romanians

What show were you watching? Everyone else is complaining that characters move around far too quickly.

The show has problems with pacing. Some episodes last a fraction of a day, others two months elapse with barely any sort of indication.

Kekd

just fuck my shit up

Tbh if the series climaxed with a big budget film they'd probably make a shitload more money.

Carcosa is listed near the city of winged men

So what do you think will happen lads?

Dany is currently unbeatable with all the support she has. Cersei doesn't stand a chance against her, North doesn't stand a chance agains her.
Euron is the wild card so I think he will level the playing field. Maybe they give him Dragonbinder or some black magic like in the books (tho I don't know why they didn't introduce it this season) Maybe he teams up with Cersei

There will be some drama in the North between Jon, Sansa and Littlefinger. Littlefinger probably ends up dead.

Jaime will be the one to kill Cersei. She will probably go full Mad King when Dany arrives. Dany takes Kings Landing.

In the Riverlands Arya runs into Hound and BwB, also Melissandre is heading this way. Arya will kill some of them but I have no idea what her endgame is.

And after all this is settled come the White Walkers I guess.

I dunno what Bran does, probably helps with the WW.

they'll have nothing to shitpost about, they live for whining

>quality dialogue and plot development
user... they were waiting for fatty to release hos book but they dont even have that

It's to avoid renewing contracts with the actors. They'd all demand huge pay hikes.

>WTF king of layout is that?
Taking a page out of the Walking Dead playbook

I'm all over that as well
But I've read someone point out that what's so great here is that Maergary and the High Sparrow died while still kicking and scheming.
What was great is that they still felt extremely alive and "in the middle of something" by the time they died, these abrupt unforgiving deaths were what made the impact and value.

But they renew contracts on a season by season basis. If they wanted to avoid that, they'd finish the show in one 13 episode season instead of 2 7 and 6 ep seasons.

>hypebeast

please off yourself as quickly as possible

Why have a 6 episode final season when you could have a smash hit 13-episode glorious final run? Do they make more money from splitting it?

>oh no we won't get hours of pointless drama as i expected
just whatch any high school soap you fucking nitwit

Nigger, are you serious?

If only world politics was like GoT. It's endless talking and not nearly enough swinging of swords.

Tbh I didn't know about Brexit until 3 days later. I was taking drugs and not really paying attention to the news however.

Nigger this has been in the news for months if you pay even the vaguest attention to world affairs

HOWEVER

good. end the suffering sooner

shows a piece of crap now

Dont forget salsa marries little Robin and make him stronger

>Chaosh

if I ask where he fits in my shitty comparison, will he die?

>>The Hound has explosive diarrhea episode

You confused him with Dany.

They better get based sapochnik and nutter the madman for the final season

>being in the EU = not having sovereignty

lrn2politics

Hey. Is that the loud GB who loves GoT?

>All the castles of Westeros come alive
>They have thematic superpowers and start fighting eachother in mecha anime battles
>Casterly Rock casts massive rocks, Sunspear wields an actual spear as hot as the sun, Highgarden can make instant forests explode from the earth, Starfall summons meteors, etc
>Final boss is the Wall

>implying it won't just be the Greg becoming an actual moving mountain with anti dragon lazers