Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator...

Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator. So why do you still cling to the ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?

nice bait

Combo-dubs doesn't remove the b8

If there was a god, surely he would put an end to this fucking non stop bait.
Sage goes in all fields

Because you're a cocksucking faggot.

Bless you son

>Occam's Razor conclusively shows

I know this is bait but those 4 words put together made me cringe so hard

Explain how Occam's Razor conclusively proves there is a creator please.

Show me the math.

hey look i got trips with my acknowledgement of bait

>Occams Razor

The problem of induction is a far superior proof of an omnipotent creator

This

Except Occams Razors would state the lack of a creator. The inclusion of a creator adds complexities, such as where and from what the creator came.

If you want Occams Razor fully applied, on Sup Forums the OP is always a faggot.

it's been a long time since i've been back at this board
do you still post this every day?

do i need to return? who else will join in the summoning of "it"

bring it. im already shitfaced

here's my problem with all of it, both sides (atheist and christians alike) are so obsessed with their side being right that neither will entertain the idea of "what if we are wrong"

alright

I know there's a good chance that I'm wrong. It's at least 50/50. I've got no issue with having a serious discussion about the possibility of a deity, but I can't stand zealots, from either camp.

Technically true OP, at least statistically. However ,that would be 'The Eridu Genesis' from ancient Sumerian times.Y'know from the tablets excavated in Nippur?

Occam's Razor would suggest the OLDEST story has to be the most correct as it's the closest to the actual creation times.

Not this silly jehovah guy, or that skinny jesus fellow, but good ol' Xisuthros, jizzing in the sky to make the stars, and stabbing the divine bull to use it's bones to make mountains and it's blood to make the oceans.

That's why they're salty you know.

As for who made the divine bull, well, you'd have to ask ol' Xisuthros about that.

same boat, i work with a guy, he's really good buddy but he preaches to me non stop. i finally asked him "what if you're wrong?" boy was that a mistake, he just went on and on about how he could not be wrong

Again... what created the Creator?

It's the same circlejerk arguments.

no it doesn't

If you want a good pseudo science/christian debate, here's one to really think about.

Many great men have argued and considered the possibility of life as we know it all being a simulation or game of some sort. Now think back to any time you've played SimCity or Banished or any world building game.

God is just the end user.
Genesis. He created the world in seven days. About the same amount of in game days it takes for the average user to stop messing around in the level editor.
The Old Testament. The end user is just pratting about whilst he gets used to the game and learning the mechanics.
Jesus. The self insert character who gets to see and do everything.
From Jesus to the medieval period. The end user has finally gotten the hang of the game and is playing properly. Even going so far as to crank up the difficulty and add more natural disasters and events.
The renascence. The obligatory 'I've gotten the hang of this now, let's start beautifying my world' phase of any world building game.
Now. Brb, afk.

yeah somehow god comes off as a pissed off 13 year old playing a shitty game of Civ

and Hmm, you may be onto something here.

Let's try it.

BEFORE
>2 KINGS 2:23-25
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the [GOD]. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

AFTER:
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the [
a pissed off 13 year old playing a shitty game of Civ]. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

We'll only find aliens when 'god' joins a server

>>>he cursed them in the name of the [pissed off 13 year old playing a shitty game of Civ].

fix'd

still makes equal amount of sense

Sage

Sage, bored of this tired old shit

Wait, assuming the idea of our universe being a simulation or game of some sort... Couldn't say, the Scientologists have bought this server we are on and therefore Scientology be correct?!?

Or another equally horrifying thought:

If this is indeed a universe simulation, doesn't that mean the 7.5 million children who die of starvation every year are dying deliberately and not being saved by some schmuck?

That's pretty assholish.

Also, if we were stored as data on a drive, not only would the Flat Earther's be correct, but also the entire universe would be a [ ][ ]Array?

Not sure which is worse to be honest, fucking flat earther's...

You know you're growing your sage in the wrong field, don't you?

Bait and the flaws of the theory aside, it is still just as probable that if a creator exists they would use evolution to create life by their design.

Sorry bro, that's too modern.

If you whip out Occam's Razor something's gonna get cut.

IF the Big Bang is weighed against all the creation myths then it's like this:

1 / [ BB + (Ʃ Creation Myths) ]
So you have a lot to choose from.

Since Occam demands simplicity, the OLDEST Creation Myth must be more likely to be correct as it's closer to the average sum of the Creation Date, be it 6000 years or whatever.

Now, Narmer became the first Pharoah in 3150 BC, and his mummified ass ain't as old as the Sumerian tablets.

The ancient Sumerian creation myth 'The Eridu Genesis' from ancient tablets excavated in Nippur, are at least 4000BC and may be closer to 6000BC.

So Xisuthros wins.

Oh, and I forgot to add to :

If Xisuthros wins, then All of Christianity, the bajillion flavors of Hinduism, Buddism, the Islams, Scientology, and even Dudeism and Jedi are therefore wrong.

Man, I'll miss my worship of Crom on his mountain.

On the plus though, it means Sup Forums and it's roving packs of malcontented misanthropes are technically closer to the correct religion than the Pope, so that's something.

Why are there so many Christians on a website full of pedophiles?

does that question even need to be asked?

I think so. What is the correlation?

>Occam's Razor conclusively shows that there is a creator.

According to Occam then you must believe in every deity every human has ever made up just in case, because that's how big of a faggot you are. Logic alludes you.

You've ruined my favorite childhood movie with this constant shit posting. I can't wait for your mother to die so there will be no one to take care of you.

This.

These threads prove there is no god.

There probably is a creator though I doubt very much that it's some omnipotent old man with a beard peering at us through the clouds. Chances are we live in a simulated reality which in turn means that this reality was created by someone or a few "someones". Although at this time there is no definitive proof that we are in a simulated reality, there are a few hints such as the speed of light. The closer you get to the speed of light the slower everything becomes kind of like a max speed of the processor. There's also the double slit experiment that shows things are not always turning out the way they should unless someone is looking at those things at the moment. regardless scientists are now heavily considering simulated reality as the possible nature of the universe and that implies some type of creator.

There is also a merging proof that the universe is quantized. In fact it is digital in nature...score another point for the creator Theory...

we create our own worlds, everything outside "yourself" is an illusion

i suppose i'm just apart of the illusion so sadly i don't have my own illusion...or i'm basically talking to myself right now

But why stop there?
PROVE TO ME YOUSE EXISTS BRO!

Fuck, Prove that I exist?

occams razor isnt a law of nature dumbass

Because I feel like it.

Why so triggered?

you may be just talking to yourself right now, fucking schizo

Due to the quantum state of the universe you simultaneously exist and do not exist. That is until someone observes you and collapses the wave function. Quantum flux bitches

>ridiculously improbable THEORY of evolution?
>believes in Santa

dank