Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Honestly amazed that you made it this far user. Have you avoided every opportunity at every cost your whole life?

>Have you avoided every opportunity at every cost your whole life?

No. I generally tried to go out, be social and talk to girls regularly. There just never was an opportunity.

It's hard to imagine never having kissed anyone. I think I had my first kiss when I was 16 and since then it's been smooth sailing for the most part. Just be yourself and the girls will find you.

Are you just ugly as fuck..

>Just be yourself and the girls will find you.

I've been myself for 33 years and nobody has ever "found" me.

Blatantly average looking.

Why did you crawl out of the gym to post this?
You are living in the gym.. right?

Or are you healthy at any size?

Get better hair

user I would give myself a 7 if the stars fucking aligned. Boogie2988 is a fat fuck and is married so there is still hope.

Cut that shit goatee or whatever, work out as well

How do I avoid being you mate? Also whats your salary look like? Have you thought of exercising a ton you look like a fairly slim guy but I could be wrong.

How are you alive? That is to say, how have you not blown you brains out?

Neither. Not fat but also not buff. Going to the gym unregularly. Pic related.

R U a wizard yet?

I didn't shave for a few days or so when taking that photo. This is what happens. But I don't go out like that.

I make around 10k a year at the moment. Working in retail half days while looking for a real job.

what kind of job do you have?

Any suggestions?

Bald

Supermarket worker.

Grow it out.

fuck man did you go to college?

Have you even got 'near' kissing or sex? But then you fucked it accidentally up or something?

OP I honestly feel like if you went out, talked to girls, and it came up that you haven't had your first kiss yet at 33 some chick would kiss you

How does it feel being a more supreme gentleman?

Not to bad mate just cut a little bit and workout a bit more. I have no idea why you are a virgin. Are you just very socially awkward?
33, 10k I am 18 and work at a Walmart and make around 8-10k mate it's prob that. If you stock retail do you have any advice? I have been falling behind on time with my stocking.

Yes. For ten fucking years.

Not that I remember.

>Are you just very socially awkward?

Yes.

>If you stock retail do you have any advice?

I've only been doing that job for a few months since becoming unemployed.

Do you masturbate alot? Also, how do you think it feelsnto penetrate a woman, or maybe a man..?

What the fuck man. Did you graduate? Did you make many friends? Joined any clubs? What were you studying?

wood that scary I look just like you right down to the navy t. Apart from I'm fitter and have gf

You look good to me , did you ever try Tinder for meeting new ladies ?

Aw, how are you affording rent then dude? I want to move out fairly soon but rent in Colorado is fucking steep it is like 1,500 a month for a shit apartment.
Honestly I would try to get an Adderall prescription I know it sounds ridiculous but when I started abusing Adderall I found I was much more social and less awkward. You honestly could be diagnosed with adult A.D.D with being 33 and only making 10k and all I would imagine you could qualify easily. If not you could look up online how to get it prescribed

Which one do you think gives better head, Mr virgin?

Maybe he "just " has social fobia to the extreme.. don't just take aderal like candy. Get tested first

OP, how do you feel about this? Do you feel like you're somehow worth "less" purely because you've never gotten access to a woman's acidic axe wound?

>Did you graduate?

Yes.

>Did you make many friends?

Some very loose acquaintances; mainly for getting drunk together.

>Joined any clubs?

Yes.

>What were you studying?

Molecular biology, tumor biology, genomics.

I did.

>Aw, how are you affording rent then dude?

Savings.

I don't know man when you are 33 and only making 10k I would say it's time to get ANYTHING to try to be successful in life. Personally I was never doing adderall hard standard dosages and only to cram or on days when I felt awful. It has a lot of consequences but this guy should try to get something even if not medication talk therapy or anything.
Also very important op do you drive? I found it very hard to talk to chicks at school or at work before I got my license. I imagine at 33 you must I could be wrong though.

2/3 of Americans are obese. Chicks will fuck you for your body alone.
Keep your standards low and go sling some dick.

Why are you working a job that is made for 16 year olds with a degree like that? Are there no jobs or what?

Do you want to ever have sex?

Yes , i understand where you're going to. But some People if they take stimulants they get extreme anxious .. you don't give these meds to social phobia People .. try wellbutrin :-) it empowers you

Not OP, but I actually at some point stocked supermarkets as well despite having two degrees in law. The economy is shit, especially for newcomers.

I'm astonished holy shit. Have you at least tried online dating?

>degree in molecular biology
>works at Walmart

my fuckin sides

>Also very important op do you drive? I found it very hard to talk to chicks at school or at work before I got my license. I imagine at 33 you must I could be wrong though.

I have a drivers licence but I haven't driven for 10 years and never owned a car. Not big deal in Europe.

I am not American.

I'm currently looking for a job in the pharma / biotech / health industry but until now, I wasn't really successful. Most likely due to the fact that I half assed my PhD and that my supervisor from my last (and only) postdoc refuses to give me good references because we had a pretty bad fight.

I have been trying to get an adderall script for ages dude they put me on an anti-depressant named Strattera and wouldn't give me anything else. I don't know if it's because I am only 18 and Adderall has such a bad reputation to it now. But I am currently off meds and have found a local doctor that hands out RX like nothing I will prob make an appointment soon.

Tinder and OKC.

Not working at Walmart. German and working at EDEKA. But yeah, it's more common than you think.

Do you have a good sense of humor? Are you any at all funny? Are you a half decent conversationalist???

What mental disorder is stoppeng you?

Hey man 18 year old who is working retail right now. I am really interested in law at the moment. I am looking at a super good community college that offers a business with an emphasis in law that will allow me to keep my job and go to school the program transfers into a really good uni in Colorado.
Is law good to get into right now? Or what other degrees should I be looking into?

>Are you any at all funny?

Big NO to all of that.

>degree in molecular biology
>works at EDEKA

mein sides

Strattera made me sick :-) i took Ritalin. But now on wellbutrin .. because stimulants fuck you up socially

Thanks Adolf.

op, did you have a good childhood?

I feel like this program would look great for getting into a law school and would be better then a political science degree or something like that.
Yea man any advice getting an Adyy RX? Stimulants make me do great socially the dependency does suck but I feel like its worth the trade off for me

Yes, I would say so.

I would advice you not to go to college, that debt isn't worth it and believe me the economy is not going to look better for the next years

You don't seem like you should have any issues with women. You problem lies with your dull personality probably. Trying being cooler. Sacrifices must be made sometimes to get laid. Even if it means being someone you hate.

I have a really decent college fund which would cover a four year program. What you advise then? I don't think staying at Walmart for the rest of my life will pay off.

Good for you you Found your drug ^^ didnt work for me :-) .. i just visited a dokter got tested on adhd and BAM meds.

>Even if it means being someone you hate.

I would love to be cool. I hate how I am.

vocaroo.com/
How do you sound? Maybe your voice will give us an idea of what you're like

What spells do you know?

Yea the issue here is I can not get any meds besides strattera I have been off of it for a while now. I am still mainlining my 4.0 gpa but I am buying adderall illegally from class mates. Strattera was awful it made me feel artificially dumb (like a mental fog), sick and just socially awkward. Have you seen massive success with meds? They have been a game changer for me along from therapy I went from a 2.5 gpa student who was a addicted to video games to a 4.0 student who works a ton now.

This thread is so depressingly real.

Not gonna record myself. But I have an absurdly deep voice compared to my rather boyish face linked with a small lisp and a terrible German accent.

I Cant really say it helped me .. i took Ritalin when i was six years old .. the teacher loved me more when i took it.... Got socially Awkward and quit it and when i got my college degree i didnt need it anymore .. but now .. i have boring work tasks .. and i fuck it up so now im trying wellbutrin and .. i don't know i am happyer .. :-) so far thoughts don't Mess with my results so that helps a Little .. im never going to be a great performer i guess :-) atleast not for boring tasks

Then it shouldn't be that hard to get in contact with women.
I recomment you to work at a club.
So I do and there're literally tons of women.

There were tons of women everywhere in my life. My study program was 70% female. That didn't help because none of them wanted to sleep with me.

It's >meine Seiten
Verdammte Amerikaner, können nichts außer shitposten. >:V

Du sollst die ja auch nicht direkt damit konfrontieren. :;D
Geh es chillig an. Frag sie ob sie mit dir mal lernen wollen und Bau über diese Schiene Beziehungen auf. Nnichts sexuelles, damit du ein eine stabile Basis hast. Im weiteren Verlauf kannst du was mit denen und deren Freundinnen unternehmen und dich bei denen umschauen. ;)

>Frag sie ob sie mit dir mal lernen wollen und Bau über diese Schiene Beziehungen auf.

So lief es normalerweise während Uni. Ist aber nie was draus geworden.

if you have a boring personality, being yourself won't help at all
you're basically fucked
there's more to life that fucking women though

Feels Bad man. :/
Geh zu einer Ptostituierten. XD

Even tho it's the sense of life...

Do you care that you're a kissless virgin? Do you feel it defines you?

Are you from five years ago?

That is to say... are you ME from five years ago.

I can't understand this

Funny thing is my grandmother is German so I should be able to but I was never taught

Quads have spoken ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel bad about it because I want to have sex and relationships with people. Does it define me? I have no idea what defines me or how I am perceived by other people.

I don't mean how it makes other people see you. Just how it makes you see yourself. Because no one knows that about you unless you tell them. The only thing that matters is your opinion of yourself on the topic.

Sex and relationships are fun. But it's like how skydiving or scuba diving is fun. They both require a ton of effort, to be able to do them (time wise, financially, etc.) and to actually perform the act itself. And while it may be fun, not doing it really won't affect your life.

I see it like this. Expect that you'll never have sex, or a relationship. Truly expect that. Learn to live with it, and come to the point where you no longer care about it, and it doesn't affect you. Don't do things just because they may increase your chances of these things happening, like going out to clubs and bars, or hitting on random women. Just do whatever you genuinely want to do, what makes you happy. Is that staying inside and playing vidya? Sweet, do that. Is it drinking with friends? Awesome, do that. That's how you "be yourself", like everyone always says. Anything else isn't genuine.

The benefits of this "method" are that you don't waste time, energy, and money on something that might not happen, which if it doesn't happen, will make you feel cheated, and bitter. And also, if it does ever happen, it'll be a pleasant surprise, instead of this huge goal that you've finally achieved. It won't live up to your expectations.

Good luck user. Sorry for the wall of text.

Thanks for this advice.

Wow seriously you are a good looking person. Are you above Tinder? I'm sure if you made a profile you would get laid with minimal effort.

I did use Tinder for a few months. Mostly bots though, but I had one or two matches.

Read "The game" by Neil strauss
GLHF

Also, if you cant afford it, you can always search it on google xD

I Think its hard for girls to notice you with that black block constantly floating infront of your face.

I lost my eyes in 'Nam.

You look like a complete boring loser

No wonder no girl wants to hop on yer dick

Hey man, have you ever heard of the pick-up artists?
They can change your life

You've avoided alot of shit off women mate. Starting to think your the wise one.

No doubt but that.

Yes. But PUA requires some sort of wittiness or eloquence which I don't have.

Where do you think the eloquence comes?
Exactly, from the experience
Im only telling you the fastest way to hace more experiencia
Now its the time

>Tinder and OKC.
Okc works for me

You must be really bad when talking to girls..

*have *experience

>Exactly, from the experience

The problem is: I wouldn't say that I have less experience than my peers. It's not that I spent my teenage years under a rug. There were many opportunities to learn and while my peers improved socially, I didn't.

I am really bad at talking to anyone.