It's been 2 weeks now and Twitter still hasn't unsuspended Tila Tequila...

It's been 2 weeks now and Twitter still hasn't unsuspended Tila Tequila. Oh boohoo poor leftie scum that run Twitter sad that she celebrated Trump winning by speaking the truth about Jews.

>twitter
>private company
>free speech
>can censor what they want
I wish people would channel their butthurt into creating more platforms for people to speak openly. Begging Facebook and Twitter to allow people to speak their mind is ludicrous.

Twitter and Facebook both claim to be open platforms. If they want to be that, rather than be like traditional media that only airs/prints select people, then they shouldn't censor speech.

Her free speech is being violated. Twitter is hiding hers and others views from being heard. Why do you think Trump won? Because the left don't want the right to be heard. The right have no issue with the left speaking.

Problem is here that you Americunts are interbred and wouldnt have been accepted into the nazi regime.

I'm not American. I'm an Aussie.

Look at the huge support Pauline Hanson has in Australia. But the leftist media plus the support of Twitter and Facebook want to silence that support. I don't support Hanson at all, as she supports the Jews, and hates the Muslims who I have no issue with. But the same principal applies. This "You must love everyone" attitude needs to stop.

>If they want to be that
You're naive if you think that. It's proven that echo chambers maximize their profit so why would they go out of their way to promote conflict in user's networks? Her free speech is not being violated. She can make tila.com and post what she wants. Ideally as MSM dies we'll start to see twitter clones that truly allow free speech.

Her free speech was not violated in anyway. She has not been persecuted by the government for her speech. She was I presumed banned from a private company for her speech. There is a giant difference here.

All of my this.

Twitter will be dead soon anyway. They've still not made profit, investors are getting itchy and they've just laid off a lot of staff. There's definitely space for a non-profit alternative that supports just the core original features of twitter and upholds free speech, but starting one would be an extraordinary amount of work.

>"Her free speech was violated."

Twitter is not everything you live and breathe. Quit being an online baby and an IRL faggot.

Who the fuck is Tila Tequila

some broad that worked for a liquor distillery

>boohoo that private website banned some stupid bitch I am obsessed about

don't you have homework to do?

Your whole schtick is that people should be free to discriminate against blacks jews and gays because freedom of association is true freedom, but as soon as people and privately owned businesses and corporations don't want to associate with you, you screech discrimination, censoring, and call it a violation of the first amendment.

TL;DR You hate when your logic is used against you, cry more.

One of the most loved celebrities in the USA

a vietnamese cock goblin with mental health issues. her twitter was hilarious

I still dont see why the FUCK anyone should care what someone else thinks,especially if its A WOMAN THINKING outloud
wtf is this blasphemy

I love how much of a glorious mess she is, truly the female Charlie Sheen.

>this

Claiming to be an open platform doesn't mean they have to allow "I BET THE JEWS DID THIS REEEEEE" all over their website. People don't like your ideas, to the point that they will actively either block you themselves or leave a platform that forces them to have to see your austistic opinions, so I can see why to companies like Facebook and Twitter that would net a loss to them

This bait thread is one of the more advanced to go into the cycle. Kudos to le bait shop manager for such fresh product.

>unironically supporting Tila Tequila

You're not on the lower end of the bell curve. You don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as bells or curves.

If you don't support someone's views then block them or simply don't read what they post.

Trying to censor them from sharing their views is wrong. It gives a false impression of how many people feel that way if Twitter and Facebook ban people from saying that's what they think.

Are the left so dumb they don't know how to use the block feature?

Fucking this.

Furthermore, it's a god damn website. Grow the fuck up and go the fuck outside

You don't seem to understand that private companies are allowed to have an agenda. You don't have the right to say what you want in someone else's book but you have the freedom to publish your own book. Stop relying on Facebook and Twitter.

Those companies keep saying they're unbiased and support everyone's views. But then they go and ban anyone who isn't left-wing.

If they have an agenda, like you say, then they should just admit it. But they keep pretending they don't.

Thats even worse then you cunt. Why do you think we chucked the likes of your grandad on the other side of the world.

nailed it

>keep saying they're unbiased and support everyone's views
There's a huge list of terms and conditions that disagree with you.

>they should just admit it
Why should they? There's no obligation for newspapers to have a big stamp saying 'LEFT WING' etc. You, as an autonomous human, judge the bias by the content. By demanding they make their platform open you would be violating their freedom to have an agenda.

Imagine the incredible things she could do to a non-jewish cock.

her mental illness is comedy gold.
she claims to have died (sometimes murdered by"them") and resurrected several times, believes that aliens protect her from the CIA engineered fake grey aliens. truly the milkiest lolcow on the webs

The US media that I know about are all left-wing except Fox News who are neutral.

All of the Australian media are left-wing, except for the neutral Sky News, who also have 1 right-wing political commentator.

They don't need to have big stamps saying it. We all know they are left-wing, except for the Fox & Sky News, which both admit they're neutral and support both sides.

even a broken clock is right twice a day, juden

>the only media that exists is the shit that companies make lots of money to pedal directly into my house
If you don't seek out alternative news sources then that's your problem.

> I don't support Hanson at all, as she supports the Jews, and hates the Muslims who I have no issue with.

wait wat

What do you have against the Jews?

Twitter is ran by Jews. Damn shame Hitler didn't kill them all when he had the chance.

Oh...oh friend. You just asked the million shekel question.

he's new to his unit... his handler will be pissed that he smoked this thread

Her sex tapes were okay

They stole the land from Palestine to form Israel. Land they were not entitled to. And they still now continue to demand that Palestine retreats even further and they're given even more of other peoples land.

lmao the guy next to her is a (self-hating) jew you fucking moron

misdirection.

They stole from the world.

A little flip who took it in the pooper on video

Tila is my celebrity crush
She seems fun to hang out with

Say it with me now:
The first amendment only guarantees you free speech against the government, not against private enterprise.

Jesus, I wish you retards would actually read the Constitution once in a while before you start bitching about how the internet is censoring you sensitive little princesses.

It's the left who are the sensative little princesses.

They're the ones who are so distraught hearing the truth from people like Tila that they want to ban her. You don't hear Tila or others calling people from the left to be banned. We respect your right to free speech. The left do not.

If you use twitter heavily you are a faggot enough why care?

Because the old faggot didnt feel the adolf?

Tila Tequila. leftie

> learn your left and right bro

You need to learn. Tila is not a leftie, not at all. What planet are you on? Twitter are the leftie scum here.

Yup, except that you can't put up a sign in front of your private business that says "no negros allowed", cause government says you can't