Anyone else become friendzoned?

Anyone else become friendzoned?

Loved and cared for this girl for months but knew all along she never liked me. She loves me.. in a different way.

How do i stop myself from anheroing

why stop?

masturbate
get drunk
wake up next day
masturbate
assess life
be done with their shit

i understand your frustration

End the friendship. She will never change her mind and you will always want more. Trust me. I've been there. You'll find someone else easily who you will love just as much and who will love you.

Also OP is a faggot for making me reply

She means the world to me and she wants to keep hanging out even afterwards.

she only wants you for convience,nothing more.

Be honest with her and straight up tell her you've got feelings for her and cannot just be friends. Good chance she doesn't feel the same, so you'll have to cut her out of your life.

It's the only way, user. It would literally require you reinventing yourself in her eyes in order for her to unfriendzone you.

But cant guys be friends with girls

just forget about her it'll be hard at the start but then in a year or two or 3 it'll be like she never existed and you'll barely remember her face

If they already have as gf sure.
You already feelings for her, you cant get them to go away.

End it or loathe in your self loathing,doing shit for her at her whim of her little finger

I truly believe guys and girls can't be friends as someone usually wants to fuck the other.

Regardless, women know whether they'd fuck you or not within a minute of meeting you and sorry but she won't fuck you.

... years? Good God, user... fuck a couple of girls and you'll forget all about her. It's truly a cure for One-itis.

fucking random girls who you don't love wont stop you loving someone else

Try it. Fuck just a couple.

>no I'll just mope about it and ask neckbeards for advice on how to make someone love them.

user, you're infatuated. Meeting new girls is therapy for that shit. Trust me. In fact, her seeing you slay bitches will make her see you in a new light.

Ever get a text like this:

> user, you're the sweetest most csring guy ever. I love you too, but not in that way.

R.I.P its like a knife going through my heart

You watched too many Disney movies user.
Love doesn't work like that.
In fact, nobody knows how it works so you might as well try to find out by falling in love countless times.
Cry it out and then get on with your life.

Bitches are not unique, faggots are not unique. We're all the fucking same, moreso in this age of informative override; you'll find someone you like as much or more in no time.

But most importantly: give yourself a chance, bitches love guys who have themselves as their first priority.

Godspeed.

Not op

You think you got it bad? I got friend zoned by my girlfriend.

??????

i'm not op and i have a gf
no i haven't
yeah

Man I have been friendzoned so many times, and it hurted so much, that I developed a friendzone fetish over the years.

Now when I meet a new girl I'm rushing straight to the friendzone. Fun fact is, most of the time it's destabilizing for them.
Typical pattern is: we become friends, it's nice 'til we don't know each other, but when we start to do I just don't speak to them anymore. (at the end of the day, no nude and no illusions -> no interest left)

One time only, I did this and the girl was clearly not up for friendship, she was cool with it but ultimately wanted sex. (not bad looking but not good either). At first she was aroused about the friend shit, like "omg you so special you must love me, any other man would have fucked me already". The farther I did was holding her hand.
Ultimately tho she became pissed off things didn't evolve, and when she confronted me about it and I told her I really just wanted to be friend with her, she took it very badly (I mean very, like a girl who might have fallen in love & ending rejected like trash)

That was the only time I friendzoned someone. It doesn't felt bad nor good, no feelings left really. At least when I'm the one being friendzoned I'm somewhat aroused by the perspective of being the perv.

Long story short: friendzone should be a science. Unless you can mentally turn it into kink, just follow other Sup Forumsros advices: never befriend a girl unless already in couple (she's either a bitch and you don't want that as friend, or a cool girl and you don't want to fall in love and being rejected), and do your best to meet other ones, as there is one in the crowd waiting to live the real thing with you.

Met girl at work. Start dating. Everything is great. She's crazy about me. She's funny, smart, easily the most gorgeous girl I'd ever dated. She spends almost all of her time at my apartment, sleeps over 6 nights a week, so we decide she may as well move in with me. She moves in on my birthday. Everything's fine for the first few weeks. She's talking about how her mom wants to meet me, how we should decide what colour to paint my room, a trip we should take together, all that. Then like, three weeks after she moved in, things felt different. She was distant. Less interested in sex. Easily annoyed with me. Became bitchy. Then one day, she tells me that she cares about me, likes hanging out with me, but she doesn't love me, she never has, and at this point, she doesn't think she ever will, and that we should just be friends, and she's gonna start looking for a new apartment.

I was fucking friend zoned by my girlfriend.

at least you got dubs

Op here. Atleast you had her.

I never even had sex

>I have been using you for month now, but I do really 'love' you.

Sounds like a wonderful person!

distancing yourself from her is the only way to get out of this. Stop caring for girls who give nothing in return.

youre a goddamn retard, if you knew she wasnt interested all along then its your own fault to keep pursuing her

I dunno man. I've been in the friend zone a few times, and like, that unrequited love hurts. A lot. But this hurts more. I thought she loved me. That I had her. Thought I had everything I wanted. And it was torn out from under me, and to this day I don't fully understand why, or what happened or what changed.

Stop being such faggot and find someone else. Simple.

I have a similar issue excpet i actually dated the girl for 9 months.
but i started insulting her alot lol and she left
but she came back in 2 months saying she only wants and friends and i was like sure and we been friends but she sends nudes sometimes. so i dont know whats going on.
we used to fight every week i think she just wants to see if i changed.

How was she using me? It's not like we met and she moved in the first week. We were together for months before we even discussed her moving in. Also, she paid rent while she was here. Also, it's not like she needed a place to live, she already had a place, that she wasn't in any danger of losing. Her landlord was sorry to see her go. Also, she never told me she loved me.

you dont have the same issue, you started acting like an asshole to your girlfriend and broke your relationship, OP is simply a dumb faggot.

being gay is pretty much friendzone central
so don't be complaining.

maybe if you spent more time becoming a decent person and less time thinking about raping kids you wouldn't be in the friendzone

You got vehicles now. Public transport too, you dont even have to hunt in the same place anymore. See the world OP.

Fishes, fishes everywhere.

Reinventing yourself is key. My personal friendzone story
>be me, 15
>fall in love with girl a year Younger than me
>cute, Petite, wonderful personality, yougetthe.jpeg
>we hang out, I pay for food, movies, weed, etc.
>one night I make a move and she tells me she only like me as a friend
>goes on all through high school and it only gets worse
>she one day gets a boyfriend, dude looks just like me.
>wtf tan skin, similar build, we look like we could be brothers
>high school ends and I leave to join the military
>I get /fit/, develop more confidence, travel and have life experience
>I see her 4 years later
>fucking swoon
>she loves me
>can't get enough of me
>we end up fucking

And it was horrible. She laid there like a plastic fuck doll. All that time I spent Jerking it to her and fantasizing about our life together, over in one mediocre fuck sesh.
My point is they're never as good as you hoped they would be once you get them but if you still want to pursue them, then Reinventing yourself over a long time is the best way to do it

You fags need to stop falling in love with every girl who smiles or acts nice to you. Being an asshole got me more pussy in a year than being nice for a decade.

How do you stop yourself anheroing?

Simple solution - stop being a whiny little bitch, pick yourself off the ground (where she left you) and find someone who can be bothered to take your shit into account. Good luck. stage one might be difficult for you.

Honestry this. Girls done want some guy they can walk all over and he let's them. They want someone with balls who will tell them to go fuck themselves and make them buy him a drink just to earn his forgiveness of whatever cunty thing they did

Feel you men
4 years whit this girl and she neve looked me like they i used to look her

You think you got it bad? I got friendzoned by my mom.

HOLY SHIT HOW DID U KNOW IT WAS ME ALSO 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS ARENT KIDS

>She loves me.. in a different way.
No she doesn't. She keeps you in her orbit because you might prove useful. If you're big, you can move her shit; if you have a car, you can transport her; if you have money, you can buy her goods and services.
>How do i stop myself from anheroing
Pull your head out of your ass. More specifically, find a chick that'll actually touch your peepee. She doesnt have to be hot, and you dont even have to like her. Theres something about the chemistry of sex that shuts down the part of your brain that compells you to be a weepy little bitch. Trust me, boy, I've been through this before. Now get going

Depends on intention brah. Most saps here want the love story of their life. Stick with 1 when they just started becoming closer than usual friends. At 1 point they would sorta just focus on that 1 gal too. Ignore the world. That boys is the biggest mistake. Finding a gal should be like you picking from a buffet spread. You pick and not wait like a good guy and hoped to get picked.

In fact the best gals are most probably those who were fucked or were thrashed by other dudes before. Especially those had been insulted as useless in their prev relationships.

Amirite or amirite.

>I developed a friendzone fetish
Holy shit, you autistic beta.

user, 4 fucking years? Do you understand the time you're losing? Your "friend" knows exactly what's up. She knows you like her. But is ok with you nevertheless pursuing her?

Only a scumbag would do that. A true friend would sit you down, let you down easy, and be honest she doesn't feel for you that way.

Nigger what?

stop lusting after straight guys then.

ye but i asked her alot of times to get back together and she told me she never wants to get back together, so im friend zoned too.I just was not always friend zoned

you ruined your own relationship though.

Putting bitches in the f zone is like the opposite of beta you are wrong and also a faggot

You aren't putting them anywhere, they arent interested in you

That isn't friend zoned really, you're just a dick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Lol, you're gonna give her time to find a place? I'd throw that bitch out in the street! She's gonna park her ass at your place for the next year, and bring boyfriends home.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHABA

>Now when I meet a new girl I'm rushing straight to the friendzone
Alpha. As. Fuck.

Me? Of course I'm not no bitches anywhere ever are interested in me. I'm not the guy who posted that

Well that's your fault for falling in love with your mother.

She took away muy depresiĆ³n
She was the only girl that would spend time with mem,she was the light in the darkness that type o gay shit, so you know the rest

Few months ago i left her, she was getting me depressed again
Men, i still love her

Two week i stop talking n hanghing with her she got a hoy friend who's hace the same type of personality like me
She didnt have a boyfriend till these day

Sorry if misspelled taco here wey

She's already gone, this was like, two months ago.

Friendzone secret: she loves you, but she doesn't lust for you. Play into other moments you share and leave your dick aside. Eventually she will share her whore body with you.

Lol, yeh, 90% of dudes are normal, so you must get friend zoned a lot.
Sucks being a faggot, huh?

How?

I don't understand the question. How did you fall in love with her? How is it your fault that you fell in love with her? What do you mean?

The point is he can manipulate the relationship which = not beta. he wanted to be friend zoned by a girl who didn't want to be just friends.

You're pretty fucked. Women don't want nice guys. They want massengile mountain breeze hot. Go to a gym, work out and become a douche.

So basically act all chipper and friendly and like a bitch and she will eventually come around? Worst advice ever

Can you tell me the story about you getting friendzoned by your mom?

I'm fairly good with women, wasn't the coolest kid when I was younger, but never had a problem with getting laid. When I was around 22, I decided I wanted to find a woman who was actually interested in me outside of sex. Was taking a long time, and got /fit/ along the way, got promotions are work, life was going pretty good. But, still no gf. Lifting was making me more popular with women, but none of them really connected with me. Then I DID find one, She was amazing. Really relaxed, not really concerned with the semantics that the vast majority of women are, shared almost every interest. We ended up fucking, and I tried to start a relationship with her, only to be met with "Sorry, user. I am attracted to you physically, but nothing more". That was a fucking dagger in the heart.

There is no such thing as the friendzone. You were too fucking stupid/self-involved to notice she wasn't as into you as you were into her and now you're desperately trying to blame it on her.

You're pathetic, and anheroing, while certainly an expedient way to rid the world of your fucking idiocy, won't help anyone else realize that the underlying problem is, was and will always be YOU.

Anytime you come up in conversation among your surviving friends and family, they'll be like, "Oh user? He was a fag. Thought a girl was into him and she wasn't, so he anheroed instead of growing the fuck up."

Months... you "loved and cared for this girl for months," what did that even mean? You hung out? Listened to her complain about other guys while you pined and jerked off to a hero fantasy of stealing her away like a greedy little Hobbit and being a better boyfriend? Is that what made you a "good guy"? Is that what made you think she should see you in a way she doesn't?

Putz.

And even considering killing yourself over this - THIS! - is just the limpest reason you could do it over. Kill yourself over something noble, like in political protest. Kill yourself over something irreversible, like a painful, chronic illness or gambling debts. "Oh, a girl I half-ass 'pursued' for 'months' didn't like me that way, better die."

Cunt. You. You are the cunt in this, not her.

I'm not the guy who said that, but I dated a girl I'd been friends with for years when out of nowhere she became interested in me. What got her interested was that I'd was going through some shit and was angry all the time, which she took as me being assertive and dominant, and she suddenly saw me in a different light. We started dating, which made me happy again, which meant I reverted back to being my jolly old beta self, and she lost interest and we broke up.

easy. stop acting like the opposite sex and your heterosexual crush will become attracted to you.

No, because that wasn't me.

As a former friendzone dweller:

Friendzone is not something that girl "does" to you, but rather something that you do to yourself.

If she seems not to be romantically or sexually interested in you and you are into her- you HAVE TO be straight with her and tell her about how you feel. Not as "hey sweetie, remember that I like you no matter what you answer, but maybe you would like to go out with me on a date?"! Be honest and laconic- tell her that you are into her and you want to be more than friends. If she agrees- great. If she gives you anything else than a firm "yes"- bail out on her. You will keep misinterpreting her smiles and her resting a head on your shoulder while watching movies as a romantic/sexual interest, and it will be YOU who feels bad because of it. Over time you will grow to hate her because of your misdirected expectations and you will have neither a girlfriend or a friend.

:O