Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baF199mVPzw
twitter.com/mcgregor_ewan/status/748477453631426560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't you ask reddit?

Boris is basically Mr Bean... so Rowan Atkinson.

No, who will play Ewan McGregor

Uh... Obi Wan? Can you repeat the question?

What?

I don't care about Brexit, but my god the astronomical amount of ass-hurt from celebrities and leftists is absolutely satisfying.

What a bunch of sore-loser wankers.

Idris Elba.

I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.

You sound like quite a wanker too, getting an erection beacuse some people think a bad political choice has been made

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
UR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
AND UR NOT SO BIGGGGG

Nice reddit post. Want an upvote?

You should watch South Park. You'd love it! They are equal opportunity mockers! They even went after the PC Police!

fuck this gay earth

from scotland, voted to leave, now I find out no one in my country actually wants FREEEEEEDOM

got a friend who is a convert to islam and also my little sister and literally all they are voting for is so that they can have free travel around europe...

visa's aren't hard to get guys

Bruv if you are not sore, its only because you are genuinely fucking stupid

it's a fake tweet

C U C K
U
C
K

youtube.com/watch?v=baF199mVPzw

lmao I bet that you voted to stay in the UK too
what a faggot

I'm pro-brexit, but McGregor has an excuse to be pissed because Scotland recently voted to stay in the UK based primarily on the assumption that the UK would also be part of the EU.

The EU sucks and the UK should leave, but the Scots really got screwed on this one.

hahahaha based Ewan

No it isn't/

twitter.com/mcgregor_ewan/status/748477453631426560

Why retarded Brits think they need the EU? The way I see EU needs them more. Who is gonna carry their economy now? Germany filled with Muslims? France filled with Africans? Poland?

Are you a Brit? Can you explain what the Brexit even means?

How much of it has to do with people being sick of immigration of brown people?

Scots need to GTFO. That would be an even bigger hit to EU because it further empowers nationalism.

Sturgeon already got told to fuck off by all EU figureheads except Juncker who gave her like 10 mins of his time lmao

> Muh immigrants
> Muh perception of countries that I have never been to because i live in a fucking village
Just stop you fuking beet

>Germany filled with Muslims? France filled with Africans?
London with the muslim mayor? Skepta?

I'm glad in all honesty, we need a more serious candidate to take us through the next few years.

It's mainly racists. There's no economical reason, no ethical reason, our politics will still be influenced by the unelected (Murdoch etc). The elite will still exist.

Any reteards voted Leave based on the cuts the Tories forced on the working class. The EU/Migrants are a scapegoat. Morons (like those on Sup Forums) can't really comprehend any complex issue.

>Obi-Wan is a cuck

At least George Lopez isn't around to see this.

>It's mainly racists.
found the redditor