Aotysf

post your album of the year so far, i'm looking to listen to some more music from this year and don't know a ton of stuff thats out, let me know what you've mostly been listening to this year. pic related for me

Other urls found in this thread:

iamrav.bandcamp.com/album/vol-55-ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

listened to this the other, found it pretty enjoyable, will have to give it a few more listens

i've heard this is good, i'll have to give it a try

ITT: We post the same 5 albums as the last thread

I haven't listened to much this year. No AOTY yet although I wouldn't be surprised if I had to wait till December to hear it. That's the way it's been for the last two years.

then post some different albums ya dingus

recently listened to this was pretty good

how is that bedwetter album? been meaning to get to that

this was great, probably my number 2 so far, looking forward to what they do the rest of the year

Bedwetter was nice. If you liked Oblivion Access then it's similar but way more personal him himself. Bedwetter is half introspection and stories while the other half are these beautiful instrumentals. Very good if a bit short. Hyped for vol. 2 if we get it this year.

i'll definitely have to check it out if not for the instrumentals alone, third side of tape still blows my mind

That album is just ok honestly

If we're counting EPs in AOTSY
iamrav.bandcamp.com/album/vol-55-ep

"Drunk" isn't my aotysf but it is my fav album cover of the year so far

lol i'm from jersey city and fuck vincent the owl so hard

in all honesty it is pretty average, it's just the thing i've liked the most out of what i've listened to which is not much

album cover is definitely great

This

My fucking man. I was browsing soundcloud when I found. Dunno how Ive never heard of him. Love his fucking style. He's going for that soundcloud aeathetic but dudes easily in a league of his own. It's rare to see a trap rapper do such good wordplay.

can you help me understand the appeal of thundercat? To me it just sounded like quirky random the album

pic is my fave

Tokyo is song of the year

I feel like he has a ton of potential but all his songs sound exactly the same to me.

i think it's his lack of vocal range but idk

like said i think one of his biggest problems is his lack of vocal range, he basically sounds the exact same on every song, his song topics come off as kinda random and quirky but the actual music is pretty decent imo

definitely going to give it another listen.

hope you enjoy user

out of the 32 albums released this year that i've heard, this is the best

This is on my backlog of stuff to listen to. It's just such a long project I haven't found the time. Based on the couple of tracks I have heard though it seems like one absolutely crazy rock record. If it can even be described as rock.

a couple of excellent tracks, the rest was just nice i guess, a couple songs could've been longer
I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I did, amazing album
never heard of this one before, but damn, Please is wonderful

This :^)

Although this isn't my AOTY (or even in my top anything) I figure you guys may enjoy it. It's the most sensual and relaxing synthpop ever made. Threads like these this early in the year may as well be a 2017 general.

The album is Eric Taxxon - The Anthill.

tbqh

These are the only two albums so far that has caught my attention.