This is a stock exchange. There's no money you can steal

This is a stock exchange. There's no money you can steal.

THEN

YOU'RE

JESUS

A

What's this?

TIME TO GO MO-BILE

BANE?

I would call you out for repeatedly posting this in other threads, but I too want this meme to catch on

>This is a stock exchange. There's no money you can steal.

>Really? Then why are you people here?

>Because... we work here. I don't understand, I know you're a criminal but do you only think of locations in terms of steal-ability? You are aware that there are people in the world that hold down steady jobs correct?

What did Nolan mean by this?

YOU HIT ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE, IT DIDN'T WORK MY FRIEND. AND NOW YOU HAVE MY CONSTRUCTION CREWS GOING AROUND THE CITY AT 24 HOURS A DAY! HOW EXACTLY IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP MY COMPANY ABSORB WAYNE'S?

>do you only think of locations in terms of steal-ability

And you don't? Fact is when any big guy walks in a building, you instantly think of how to steal it. If you don't you're not a big guy.

Heheh... I do. I was ironically pretending to be a Small Guy. I see I successfully baited you heheh.

THE STOCK TRADERS ARE ALSO THERE TO STEAL MONEY

ITS SOCIAL COMMENTARY GUYS

Is DKR set after scream queens?

Could you elaborate on this?

This is an imageboard. There are no doubles you can check.

Is that so?

#heh

take it easy pal. this ain't no snyder movie

BAAAAAANE?

That's a nice doubles

THOSE WERE MINE

Get it together Halberstram you're acting like that dork Bateman

you are not worthy of dubs

I'm CIA, I can do whatever I want.

>It's time to go mobile
>Hello, I'm Bane for Horizon Wireless. Are you tired of the current "master plan" for your smartphone or tablet from providers that really tell you nothing, nothing about their hidden fees? Do you feel in charge of your monthly payments or do you think they have too much power over you? Sign up with Horizon today and ask your current providers to accept your resignation from their corrupt systems.
What did Nolan mean by this?

Is Bane supposed to be 4' tall, or just standing in a hole?

pathetic

kek

>whenever Bane is on screen, all the other characters next to him must be sitting or kneeling
What did the camera operator mean by this?

He's supposed to be a big guy.

4 FEET

EASY

WELL, I'M SORRY TO HEAR THAT

If doubles I'm in charge.

Do you feel in charge?

the flight manifest only accounts for me, my men, and these repeating digits

can you bring friends?