I've played WoW way back up until wrath of the lich king. Now someone convinced me to start again...

I've played WoW way back up until wrath of the lich king. Now someone convinced me to start again... Anyone have tips/advice or maybe expansion keys?

Pro tip:
Stop again...

Not as fun anymore as "the good old days"?

do not go back to that piece of shit game

it's nothing like you remember bro, like a totally different game

legion is sick bro ! been playing it all day like a fucking loser ! War lords sucked fuck. but Legion is pretty sick.

well it's more like
i didn't know one can fuck something so awesome up

Is it really worth it? I lost my previous account, thus my expansions (though I only had burning crusade), so I'm considering to buy all expansions again.

wow can still by entertaining if you play casually. sadly classes feel a lot lesas uniqe compared to wotlk/tbc

You can level to max level in a day now

You'll be the best the very best cause nobody plays.

The base game gives you almost every expansion for 20 bucks

it's really all just cal. I wouldn't play it if I were you. The content is ok regarding pve but pvp and classes aren't fun

I used to enjoy the PVE more than PVP anyways :)

These retards don't know what they are talking about, the game is in a GREAT state atm with a lot of players.

You should definately give it a try !!

Agreed, its almost a Renaissance for WoW right now.

Pvp is meh. You can't hit max level in a day, unless you played 24 hours straight and had people helping you. Anyone saying otherwise is an lfr all star. Mythic + can be challenging over +10. Mythic raiding is the only raiding that's challenging, currently 7/7M working on ToV. ToV is actually hard which is new for WoW, but very welcome.

this user plays

>tfw poorfag
Any rich user here? Maybe can gift me legion? I bought the battlechest months ago but can't afford legion

I will play the shit out of it if anybody can make my christmas

>inb4 kys
Ok thanks

Well I'll try the free 30 days thingy and see if it's any good

Normal people can't. It's possible, but someone who's just starting again doesn't have access to any of those boosts and makes it significantly longer. Full heirlooms still takes 2-3 days of playtime to get to 100.

Legion isn't bad at all. If you don't want to get addicted again don't play, because it is fun, and there is a lot of good content.

It took me 3 days of play time to reach 100 (don't have legion) doing lots of dungeons and being picky about quests and i didn't have any loom potion or raf. Pretty good game

its a piece of shit expansion its bad dont waste your time

Take only a 3 months subscription
Honestly it's all you need to see the new xpac, realize that it's fun for one playthrough and then never renew it

Its a pretty good xpack but theres a bandwagon of faggots that say every expansion is horrible

Don't bother. It's a grind fest disguised as 'content' and you have to spend literal days grinding up your weapon, grinding up your rep, grinding up you class hall. Grind grind FUCKING GRIND.

Awesome new animation revamp
World Quests are a lot more fun that dailies
Dungeon focused content
Better leveling questing
Punishing end game content for players wanting challenge
PVP is fun if you don't take it too competitively

Piece of shit expansion? Get over yourself retard.

The reality is, this game is not going to be as fun because you're not 16 anymore.

What made this game good -- beyond the content being objectively better -- is that you;d be 14/15/16, zero responsibility, and be skyping with your best buds while playing. That's what made it gr8.

RIP Hunters. Always getting fucked, bitched at and still maintaining OP levels every nerf... not fun without a dead zone or ammo crafting. Hunter use to be a fun, easy/hard class. Easy to play and hard to master. Wow died after Lich, and it's a new game for a new gen. Everything good comes to an end.

Also, fuck you warlocks, you deserved double beastalWrath in the face

Maybe if they made a class not based around 3 buttons for full dps rotation it'd be better. If hunter is your favorite class you should just stick to pet battles.

Easy mode- 3 buttons.
Not how I played m8. Hunter was awesome, but overrun with shit players. Hunter let me do a lot of soli, and always ranked well with dps. Could also back up tank if ours fell

Solo** corrected that auto shit twice on that

Yeah pretty much this. Doing pvp/pve with my buds was a blast, but if you play alone its not great

Cmon richanons
CHECK EM