How do you convince a girl that crowdsurfing is a bad idea?

How do you convince a girl that crowdsurfing is a bad idea?

>gf and i going to concert in jan
>she wants to crowd surf
>told her what happens when girls do that, and she is very naive - says she'll wear belts to make sure nothing gets taken off

how the fuck do you make someone like her understand? she is attractive and shit will happen but she thinks its all roses and rainbows

>gif related, her

Other urls found in this thread:

shr.name/iAybb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you stop whiteknighting and let the bitch live and learn?

Lol shes 2 fat for that

Learn to cuckhold. She wants it. The sooner you accept it the better

how do you whiteknight your own gf?

this isnt about that anyway, she is pretty stupid about this type of shit - i would rather she not have to go through that experience to learn about it

She needs to crowdsurf away from your over controlling ass.

/thread

>she thinks its all roses and rainbows
she wants to be touched. she's not an idiot

She knows something will happen to her, but thats what she wants, and she doesnt want to tell you that! Let her do it.

Look no further than yourself. You're doing it. I don't give a fuck what your relationship status is.

>i would rather she not have to go through that experience to learn about it

She should dump your controlling ass and live her life.

She's going to crowd surf some other dude if you don't stop her from doing this.

You're fucked mate, if anything it's her fantasy to be touched all over while crowdsurfing. But hey, if you're cool with that OP then it's all good.

Nudes?

And to add some more. If you are in a serious relationship with her, she should've done all her experiences beforehand, otherwise you're going to have to deal with alot of shit that involves "experiments".

Wait in ops defence some women are not built to crowd surf women over 150 pounds need not apply maybe op is trying to save her from body shaming.

I grope any girl with tits that passes over me at concerts , i will grab and sake a fucking titty as she passes , maybe pull her bikini tops string and laugh as the crowd molests her fun bags.

Go back to /r9k/ bitter virgin.

That's tough user. See if you can find any videos or articles about girls who had a bad time crowd surfing. Let her know that its just basically going to be dudes touching her all over the place, she won't be able to control where she goes, and its basically inviting molestation and sexual assault.

My gf was really naive about cosplaying and wanted to do Raven from Teen Titans. We had just started out dating, she's very shy and I was not comfortable with the idea of her showing off her body like that. I sat her down and explained those two points and she ended up cosplaying Korra instead.

Good luck to you user. Those first hand accounts will really come in handy.

All the fun of touching people without any sexual attraction

In a realationship you sort of pick your battles op, this is that I would just not give a fuck about. I'd just offer to record it so she can look like a jackals when she gets molested. "Oh you want me to kick that guys ass for touching your book? Nah slut you had it coming."

> she's very naive
> she

No mudda fukka you're the naive one. She wants to get her pussy, tits and ass felt all over by whatever male or female has the desire and opportunity to touch it. She wants to feel multiple hands touch her erogenous zones and then when she has to fuck you she'll close her eyes and pretend it's on of the guys she was crowdsurfing over.

If my gf said that to me I'd immediately tell her she's a whore and to get fucked. I'm not into that chucking shit, way too much anger and jealousy for that shit

Those girls that crowd surf at concerts over and over and yhen complain they were groped didnt actually have a problem with it they just say it was bad to avood being slut shammed. Alot of girls actually grope females and males as well ... Trust me i know.

Im no cuck but i love making others jealous of what i have , i want them to eye fuck my slut , ecen touching it during a surf is just a taste of what ill have and they wont . I see them as the cucks

why the fuck does a girl grope another girl? wtf do they get out of that?

You sound like a cuck faggot.
Women are the submissives of our species. They need to listen to what they are told.

Probably true, but I get the feeling that user's gf doesn't want to be groped and that she'd just end up having a really bad time.

Convince her? Just tell her no! If she does, she can find another ride home.

To each their own user
Some don't like others eyeing their prize
Others do.

But in the end we both keep a thing in common, we don't like cuckery

HAHA

Food for thought.

I don't understand why anyone would crowd surf at anything ever, male or female.

What self respecting person do you know has ever crowd surfed? I associate it with the absolute retards of society.

Just tell her exactly that user, and see what she does.

This is why you stop having girlfriends and go MGTOW. Fck a bunch of bitches and dump their asses. Then you marry a good white woman and reproduce when you are ready.

OP here. Some of the anons have figured out what i have meant. Before you scream "virgin" or "controlling" think about it, you wouldnt want something bad to happen if you could avoid it - thats what im asking here

Your a cuck. Youre 1 "muh empowerment" conversation away from her fucking some guy at a bar.

Oh boy user, you know don't how bisexual girls can be?? Most of the chicks you know probably get turned on by other girls and wouldn't mind trying lesbian sex, and fantasize with other girls.
Red alerts for these closet bis are:
- Constantly wanting a FFM threesome
- Commenting how good a girl's ass looks
- Groping her friends in a "friendly" way.
and so many others...

Look here
This guy gets it, you can't watch your chick 24/7 it's about respect and fear.

If someone grabbed my gfs ass I'd not be happy - incidentally I, actually single after knocking out my ex-gf's ex-bf because I thought he was trying to kiss her. He actually got a small bleed on the brain from when he hit his head on the floor, it was touch and go for a while and I got into a lot of legal trouble so I'm possibly not the best person to dish out advice in all honesty.

I feel like i hold the power shes my slut and listens to me

sounds like you are being paranoid OP. your GF isn't going to get hand raped by people who just bought a ticket to the gig to enjoy the music. if anyone touches her innapropriately why dont you just be alpha and punch fuck out of them. Authority should be implied, beta.

What happens to girls that crowd surf? I've only been to one concert and it was in a stadium and was trash.

kek do u know what crowd surfing is?

Not op but I agree with this, aside from if they choose to crowd surf because it almost comes with the territory. He'd be kicking off on about 50 different people.

Not to mention when you attack some one you can be shot stabbed or imprisioned legally

Wow you sound incredibly unstable. I hope you're not bragging.

Fear?

The get felt up/groped user? What do you think would happen? Its practically impossible to even avoid doing. Imagine that a woman is being passed over you and you try to move her along, there's an exceptionally hihg chance that you'll touch either her ass, legs, tits, or groin area even if you don't try to.

Crowd surfing at a rap concert op is the white man.

this

How the hell would you be able to even find out who did it?
Even if you could, how would you manage to keep track of them and make your way over to them in a crowd dense enough to surf on?

She's a woman user.
Its possible that she's simply that stupid.

She'll probably only really get molested if it's a ghetto rap show.
She'll be fine in most other shows.

>not dumping girls who don't do exactly what you say
cuck.

Last concert I went to, girl crowd surfed with a skirt on, she was kind stuck right above me and I shoved two fingers into her for about three seconds, she didn't complain a bit.

You're gonna be a cuck fag.

Youre wrong it happens at rock concerts you are throwing your body in ti people , touching everything is fair game

I was at the grocery store my girl was at the counter and I was paying. I hear this dude flirting with my chick. First I was like wtf but then I looked up and it was an old ass man. Chuckled to myself and left. Op at the end of the day you are Fucking her, so who cares?

Mah noioggga

This poster is a cuck.

Nah I just know I pay for everything and if she cheated on me I could get new pussy.

She literally cheated on you with an old man right in front of you cuck.

Oh yeah cause kicking an old mans ass would be soo alpha.

Honestly Op, You're GF seems pretty hot, making me think she WANTS this. Let it happen, if she learns her lesson, then no harm no foul. If she walks away happy then she got felt up and enjoyed it. Look for another gf

Well she'd be on her back right? So just her butt, back, and legs

This.

>sarcastically saying "soo"
fucking disgusting
He's probably fucking her right now.

Look i didnt know what to do i feel violated he was just a perverted old man. I might be a cuck now I don't know I just don't talk about it. Bottle it up deep inside.

You can bet h e's bottling it up right inside her right now.
bitches love old guys, let's them pretend they're fucking their dads.
they probably laugh about you
"oh he plays video games? no wonder you needed a real man like me"

she knows. the question is how do we get you, being so naïve, to understand that,

Grandparents fantasy, you know what at least my girl dosent want to up by 50 bikers at a rock concert cough.. cough . op.

So much win

do you own her? If she really wants to try it and you're so insecure...go with her and stick to her like glue...see how much she likes that

better than any dating site!!! a lot of horny girls of your city on shr.name/iAybb

This user is right OP. You're problem is that you don't own her, how long have you been together and why have you not taken this step yet? Without an owner your GF is going to continue doing stupid shit and living a life only fulfilled momentarily by cock.

Dude, she wants to get molested by an anonymous crowd, your warnings only make her hotter

ITT: faggot worried his obese not girlfriend is going to get raped at a mumford and sons concert by someone other than himself