Trumpet tears grow sweeter and sweeter every day

Trumpet tears grow sweeter and sweeter every day.

>implying he would ever say that

Back to iFunny with you.

being this retarded is a skill

The only justifiable reasons I can see voting for Trump are the situation in Syria and gun rights. His foreign policy otherwise is idiotic and his economic plan is full of holes.

Neither Trump nor Clinton are qualified or trustworthy. It was literally a choice between the devil you know and the devil you don't. Americans were tired of the devil they knew and gambled on something different.

>implying the dudes friend is a bad guy

>hillary clinton not a billionaire

Whatever you say, libcuck.

>Trumpet tears
literally only libtards are crying about Trump. Trump supporters are optimistic and know that anything Trump does is better than what Shillary would've done to open the floodgates to rapefugees and suck the middle class dry with taxes for high school drop outs and shaniqua, the unemployed single mother with six kids from six different men.

is that a fork?

OP, you sure are some kind of stupid.

Trumpettes would never cry because even if they did, it was only because their eyes were rigged.

Not to mention the nukes.
I couldn't give a fuck about the usa but they constantly need my country to hold their hand in any war they start, otherwise they get fucked harder than a liberal's wife by non whites.
My country would have been nuked just for being an ally to that shithole of a place.
At least trump stopped that.
Seriously though fuck hillary. If you think she'd be a good president it just pr9ves you know nothing.

I could say the very same thing about liberals everywhere.

It's so satisfying seeing all you faggots lose your minds over this shit, when it wasn't that long ago that you were so overconfident you decided the filibuster had to go.

I simply love it.

and you are trying to make a point by using a picture of a multi-millionaire?

i have a suspicion that the image may have been doctored, so he just might not have been eating cereal at the time of the photo.

> Appointing people who's competence to lead is actually measurable is a bad thing
> One person being rich comes at the expense of others being poor, because there's no way to actually produce stuff

Is being a leftist an officially recognized mental condition yet?

What do you think makes it a fucking gamble? How did people not know EXACTLY what he would do?

fatso & the norks to obama
the bird
heezbullah
the bird
cuba
the bird
chinese
the bird
putin
the bird
brits to obama's beloved muslim cucked european disunion
cuck you
hillary fake newser democrat
fuck you cuckers
cuck you fuckers
cuck you cuckers
buck ofama
fuck obama
fuck jihad kick it outahere
you lost idiots
losers
idiots
poltroons
sheep
sows
pigs
birdbrains
idiots

>competence to lead is measured by somebody's net worth

And you're calling other people retarded? Damn...

>implying someone with 200 million vs. someone with 1 billion would look at anything differently based on their bank account alone

wew

>faggot gets chased off Sup Forums
>comes to Sup Forums to cry about it
>is still a giant fag
>many such cases

>implying you or anyone else knows exactly what he'll do when he hasn't spent one day in office yet

how's your head fitting up your ass these days?

>Trumpet tears grow sweeter and sweeter every day.

Judging by the existence of this thread, I think it's the liberals tears that are growing sweeter every day

I know that but they did the work to make the photo but overlooked the fork?

>implying the other dude wouldn't have done the same thing

eh. the devil's in the details.

How would you measure it? Hugs and kisses? Squirrels rescued by using organic shopping bags? Fucking faggot tree huggers, I swear...

Aside from the fact that OP is trolling (and wow, look at all the bites so far) I'd say Trumptard tears are flowing more than Shillary tears at this point. He is an awful choice, as was the other, and anyone who worshipped him is coming to their senses.... he's just another corrupt rich guy.

And then the comments that Trumptards make in debates here... just wew

>pretending to be pseudo-intellectual with literally 0 substance in an entire paragraph of corny tripe

wew

Are you going to try to pretend libtards aren't still on round-the-clock news cycles crying about failed recounts and Russian hackers? I feel bad that you don't have cable. You lost. Deal with it.

Well first off I wouldn't quantify it because leadership is a qualitative trait. If you are unable to tell the difference between these then I recommend you do some research and educate yourself. Would Pablo Escobar have been a good president? After all he made a fuck ton of money. The fact that you have to reduce the qualifications of a competent leader to the amount in his bank account shows you have a rather simplistic perception of the world and are likely incapable of analyzing things beyond the binomial comparison of linear values.

It doesn't matter how much money I have, even if I was a billionaire, I'm well aware I would be a shit leader. I'd encourage you to actually attempt to perform some critical thinking instead of reducing everything in life to a simple one-line mathematical comparison. It's unbecoming for someone who aspires to be intellectually competent

More Electile Dysfunction.

It's going to be a great 8 years watching leftists melt down, cry, and probably off themselves.

When all your enemies hate on someone, you know you picked the right president of the united states.

Go fuck yourself! MAGA!

You're a dopey little bastard aren't you?

>you lost

And then you get this shit. When even did I say that I was on either side? Do you have zero reading comprehension skills?

Whenever you don't bow down and take the orange ones dick up your arse on this site, you're instantly labeled as a liberal

yet you havent given a single example. youre much dumber than you think

Trump's campaign started pulling down his retarded promises from the campaign website within 24 hours of the election.

His cabinet is a mixture of conspiracy theorists, billionaires who have become rich by exploiting people and gaming the system, and old-school political insiders.

He has backed away from building the wall, putting Hillary in jail and discriminating against Muslims.

He's not going to release his tax returns. Ever.

The big question: If this isn't a bunch of stupid people getting tricked, then what would it look like if a bunch of stupid people got tricked?

Stupidest shit I've read today.

Congratulations, you must be proud...

Let's not try to pretend Hillary didn't break numerous federal laws. If you're going to argue ethics, she's really no different than Pablo Escobar WAS and that's obvious by her total disregard for national security.

On her very BEST day, you could argue that she has a proven track record of incompetence in handling classified documents (national secrets that could lead to the deaths of millions worldwide.) Even Comey said she was incompetent as shit in his FBI briefing.

Somehow Trump's worse when he hasn't spent a day in office yet?

Riiiiiight.

keep crying faggots we won see you in 4 years XD

You're licking up my tears, but guess who is going to be licking up all of our tears?

>you're instantly labeled as a liberal

Do you have zero reading comprehension skills?
Where exactly did I call you, individually, a liberal?

Cry some more.

>economic plan is full of holes.

because things were already fine and dandy

I assume you're calling me that, otherwise you wouldn't have said that I had lost.... are you mentally handicapped?

Democrats love Russia, so what's your problem?

too funny!
lov it

>I assume

Nothing else to see here folks, this one's done.

Thanks Lori

>they believe Internet net worths

translation: "you've made a valid point which i cannot refute therefor i will resort to calling you names"

hows that degree in women's studies working out for ya?

Because I assumed first... right.

This is the exact shit I was just talking about... just wew

And as a usual Trumptard would, you automatically assume that since I'm arguing against you I must be a liberal Hillary supporter. Are you really so simplistic that you are incapable of analyzing any other possibilities besides two opposite extremes? The only way you could construct a counter argument was to vehemently attack somebody unrelated to the discussion who you falsely perceive as being the only other alternative? That's just fucking sad dude. Learn to actually properly construct a defense of the person you support

I think Hillary is a fucking slimeball shill who could have easily been just as bad if not worse than Trump. But that doesn't somehow validate Trump as a candidate or give him any credibility in leadership. God damn it's unbelievable how many people are incapable of analyzing more than two possible ideological systems. Trump is a shit candidate, period. The fact that he beat another shit candidate means nothing

can she please just go away now.
so boring, her whole clan.

>implying trumtards arent the new cancer of Sup Forums

Only tears ive been seeing are from the left

>they actually believe that they, the lowest part of the pyramid in the vast scheme of things, have any understanding of what our leaders do or what goes on behind the scenes

The great thing is that Trump won. All the sweet tears are from the eyes of libtards.

>implying the only people who lost in the election were liberals and not moderates, libertarians, any member of the green party, prior convicts, and dozens of other demographics

>gross over-simplification of the world with an apparent inability to process anything outside of your front door

You're either a liberal trying to pretend you're not for whatever reason or just a massive fucking retard without the most basic grasp of the world around you.

Because Trump supporters still think he's going to make America great again, even though his appointees will mean more black kids growing up to be thugs (no abortion), weed still banned, Jobs shipped overseas (really, did you think he would fix that?), no wall, and the coasts are going to get a bit more wet as he secretly kills all the scientists working to reduce climate change.

Implying you are better than others. Go back to /Pol

>When all your enemies hate on someone, you know you picked the right president of the united states
No we actually hate on him for reasons. Like he isn't going to help people in any way

You don't do anything for a reason because you are a mentally incapable conservative prick

/thread

Go back to R3ddit

>>implying the only people who lost in the election were liberals and not moderates, libertarians, any member of the green party, prior convicts, and dozens of other demographics

Literally Trump supporters have only a basic grasp of Trump will make them rich since they're white.

Nice sentence. You are just so much smarter than everyone else.

he's already done more that Odummy, and he hasn't even taken office yet. you libs are pitiful.

>gr8 b8

>dueling 55s

How's your gender studies class?

Fine, since you lost the first argument, let's give you a do-over from there.... don't worry, I kept my thumb on the page.

I'm strictly non-political, so I admit some oversight there.... just libtards and cuckservatives yelling and throwing feces at each other around here, so it's easy to forget about the quieter groups.

As for the rest of what you said, all I can say is wew

I'm pretty sure you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Hey faggot, by keeping that small number of jobs here he has shown corporations that any of them can just threaten to move jobs overseas and he will bend over and give them tax cuts/subsidies

We are thankful every moment of every day that corrupt and selfish Hillary will hopefully now vanish into the dustbin of old history - never to be remembered for anything other than the repeated lies she relentlessly told the world.

She was and still is wrong at so many levels.

Good bye Hillary.

Please provide a source where anyone has said this verbatim ANYWHERE.

Until then you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping no one calls you on it.

>implying

I actually work in an industry about to be fucked if Trump is dumb enough to fuck with the Affordable Care Act.

let me break it down for you faggot.

you obviously didn't vote for trump
no one called you a liberal
you were only called out for being a sore loser
you were the one that made the connection between your losing to you being a liberal (which you probably are and just choose to call yourself something else to feel like some kind of an "intellectual" who doesn't pick sides (aka a faggot whos scared of being labeled what he truly is)

its obvious that you are the one lacking in reading comprehension and also the one butthurt and still crying over trump taking you out back and fucking you like the liberal faggot you are, and yes, you are a liberal.
faggot

and because you know so little let me fill you in. i live in a RED state filled with TRUMP supporters and i myself am a conservative who voted TRUMP. not one single person i've talked to, including several democrats that voted trump instead of shillary, have backpedaled, we are all optimistic about a trump presidency and on top of that, every day at work we watch a youtube video or two about you liberals (yes, YOU liberals) rioting and crying and making fools of yourselves.

tldr: gtfo with your weak shit

Yeah... because I totally came from Sup Forums, and not the other people who blindly worship the two imbeciles

You misspelled fix

>I'm strictly non-political

Just another faggot who won't get off their lazy ass to vote but wants to complain about people who did. It all makes sense now.

>every day at work we watch youtube videos

Sounds like you make boatloads of cash.

We still came out ahead tax-wise on the carrier deal, dipshit.

Maybe take a basic economics class.

Nothing affordable about this Act. And no matter how butt hurt you are. Its out..

Yeah... I am sure he'll fix it... to make his billionaire colleagues richer.

Thank you for demonstrating your inability to actually construct a substantive counter argument and instead choose to regurgitate memes in your defense. I rest my case, see you fuckers later

Oh he's dumb enough. Remember back when the demos were dumb enough to ensact it without 1 repub vote? Well now the shoe is on the other foot. They have all 3 branches of Government. Bye, bye, Obama Care!

>Nothing affordable about this Act. And no matter how butt hurt you are. Its out..
Then prepare for healthcare costs to go up.

Just gonna drop this here for the Libby's

You realize there's a whole segment on fox daily making fun of you actual cry babies right?

>bye bye coverage for millions
>hello increase healthcare costs

Thanks for verifying you are indeed /R Fag

this must be a ylyl thread, this had me in stitches mate, thanks

I'm only complaining about all this Sup Forumsshit on Sup Forums, voting will not fix that.

And I refuse to vote... we need to tear the entire system down and build from scratch

Except most people live in the blue areas, where as chickens outnumber people 5-to-1 in the red areas.

>tears
It's not Trump who got btfo'din michigan by a judge just now

>You hit the nail on the head with your post, will this attempt at a personal attack be enough for me to save face?

Trump sucks. Hes an awful canidate. I do think the whole SJW personification of liberals is pretty lame. Thats just like saying all conservatives are dumb hillbillies.

Because the remaining 57 counties have way more people. Why do dumbass hicks think their votes should be more important because they live in the middle of nowhere? Counties aren't people. This isn't complicated.