Even if you eventually

Even if you eventually

>lose your virginity
>regularly date women
>pull girls any time you want

It doesn't get better

Anyone else perpetually unsatisfied? thread.

i doubt your claim

i think when i finally break my awkwardness with women my life will get better tenfold.

Well I hope for your sake it does

Girls don't make you feel better when your life is falling apart

>when your life is falling apart
oh

they can make it a bit easier..?

Honestly one night stands and hookups aren't as magical as everyone thinks. Once sex becomes the norm after wishing for it for so long you start feeling empty again.

I've just had a "crisis" because of this. I refused to hook up with a girl, then I got wasted because I'm getting bored of life.

Check'd

Sorry to hear that man, I've been getting fucked up nightly for a while

Why did you turn her down though?

Yeah it's all about what you want from life. You might find once you get some poon you'll be happier. Or not.

Life was going swimmingly for me up until a couple months ago. Amazing pad, beautiful and smart girlfriend, good job in my field. Then my mom and dog died in a two week period and life has been shit since then.

So I took off to find out what's going to make me happy now... we'll see if I find it.

Good luck and coming from a person in a really bad place right now I promise it gets better.

Check out those uniforms, decades ahead of time.

>Then my mom and dog died
Maybe you'd do better if you didn't give everything such high value, I mean, I understand that you miss your dog, but your mum...

I just didn't like her, too pushy and boring, she's also a teen mom.

Sorry I don't understand. I should place a lower value on what?

Don't get too attached to everyone around you, less stress

Sorry for your loss m8, I can relate

Except for the job and nice house. You have me beat there

I guess. She also left me with my disabled brother, only other family is grandma that wants all of my money to take care of him. And they live in a different country that I can't live in.

That's his mum you autist. Sorry you didn't have a relationship with your parents, but not caring about anything doesn't make a happy person.

Thanks. Believe me I don't have you beat. I've also got a bad drug problem and some serious health issues. Shits fucked up.

>It doesn't get better
So much this.

If you're 16-19, you might still have a chance for redemption. After 24, there's just downhill from there.

Ayy, I really feel you now

Which drug(s)?

Fuck that. Shit only got better for me once I hit my thirties.

Lol whatever I can get my hands on... right now opiates but I'm in Mexico so coke is cheap and good. I've got way too much molly and had a bad time recently so I'm taking a break. Cigs and weed obviously. Muscle relaxants prescribed for back issues, sedatives to sleep but I'm trying to get off them. I think that's it lol

You?

Yes, it turns out such things cannot fill the pain of the human condition. It only gets worse from here as you attempt to dive headlong into hedonism and only end up hurt and hurting others.

Goddamn i miss coke.

Weed, MXE, Ket, some sort of barbituate, and booze.

I have a lot of MD and psychs but tripping isn't pleasant anymore

material pursuits will ultimately never be fulfilling...time to focus more energy on the spiritual, try to meditate and work on aligning your chakras, and also embodying compassion for your fellow man

Your mom.

>feel like shit
>pull gf's jammies down
>eat ass
>instantly feel better

Feels pretty fucking good and it does get better. Just having a gf to fuck regularly is awesome.

But you can keep telling yourself that it doesn't get better. It's easier to give up than to actually do something about it.

Shouldn't you be in class right now?

>probiotics son

*jammies .....i think you meant your boyfriend right?

?

You're setting yourself up to be disappointed.

Why are you trying?

What are you talking about?

you're right op. the only satisfaction i get nowadays is mentally and emotionally manipulating my nigger girlfriend.

Ever read The Way of Men by Jack Donovan?

I'll try to roughly explain his thoughts.

He explains that men evolved for times of scarce resources and high conflict, and are most fulfilled when part of a tribe of other men, risking their lives and working for the respect of their peers, and to gain resources for their tribe and defend against attackers.

During times of peace and plenty, these roles become less and less relevant, and men are put aside by society and the way of women takes over. This means high consumption, partying, and lots of meaningless sex. Men in these times do not need to bond with other men and conflict is generally discouraged. Monogamous relationships become less important and raising children is generally done by the community rather than through the provider/caretaker roles that are needed when only men can provide the resources for their own families.

Basically, in order to feel fulfilled, you will have to find your inner tribesman. Find other men and bond with them. Start meeting regularly, working out, and pushing the limits of your masculinity. Find a cause to fight for. Pick a woman based on her fitness to be a mother to your children and not just on who will fuck you today.

What girlfriend are you talking about?

That's pretty damn good, thanks

Mine.

Depending on loved ones and the affection they give you doesn't make you weak you idiot. It's healthier that you don't rely on them to live a happy life as you alone should suffice, but having them, loving them, receiving their love and depending on them for a bit does not make you a lesser person.

And less stress? Maybe at times, sure, but it's also less stress when someone has your back when you're sick in bed so you don't have to go out for medicine or food, have someone to rant to after a tough day at work or to simply have someone hold the flashlight as you fix a lamp in your new, empty house.

Want to post a pic of her(him) then?

I second this. My life's getting increasingly better as I have more time to acquire more wealth, people around me and have the time to contiously improve myself in my own goddamn pace instead of that of others pushing me. Me doing shit I want in my own pace has been better than any form of therapy I've ever had or seen.

Also, I get way more female attention at 30 than I did at 18.

Women are good foe nothing my man. Take it from a guy whose been dating a girl for 2 years and she wants to take a break because I was looking at a friends instagram

Are you retarded?

No one in their right mind posts their pics on Sup Forums.

No one is going to recognize your crustacean of a girlfriend from a close up of her shitter.

So be done with her. A wise man once told me there are 6 billion titties out there, find another pair.

If she's that flippant about leaving after 2 years it's over man. Don't hurt yourself by staying

Exactly. She was looking for an excuse and found one.

all my life i have been waiting to be army, drafting in 45 days. will i be content?