THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S, Sup ForumsROS

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S, Sup ForumsROS.

This is a post that was posted 36 minutes ago in my college's, UCONN, Buy & Sell Items group (over 30,000 people) and the post is already up to 744 likes.

Help this Sup Forumsro out. He's a buddy of mine and there's a bunch of white knights and dumb cunts he's fucked in the past ganging up on him over this.

who fucking cares. Sup Forums literally does the same thing to cheating women. take it easy white knight, hes not going to fuck you if you save him.

Honestly I'm mostly in it for the utter shitstor. The post has 959 likes now in 38 minutes. Just text him anonymously and tip him in on this thread and the post on UConn Buy & Sell.

jesus christ, read ur e-mails

NYPA

Are you a man or not? Men stick up for other men, especially those who are successful at picking up women and get caught up in messy situations like this. If this was about you and you shared it here I'd personally back you up because that's what a man does.

I'm not gonna help but fly safe o7

>Cheat and lie
>Help, white knights are harrasing me!

I dont think so Tim

I'll go through all the comments in a pig's ass, there's over 200 of them, but when it was like around 50 I counted at least eleven different girls claim that he did the same shit to them. You're welcome to follow it on UConn Buy & Sell, it's the top post right now.

It wouldn't be about me as I wouldn't handle it like a beta cunt begging for /b help

Literally said this wasn't about me, it's a guy I know named Seymur

Fuck off, the rule is if you went to school with him then you have to have his back. Otherwise he got himself into this situation so we can laugh at him trying to get his way out of it

so you're friends with a muzzrat?

>Men stick up for other men

Sounds p ghey tbqh mi phamolio

LOL no one cares about you small dick faggot

Stop playing Bleach you weeb

Seymour can probably get her expelled for harassment.

If he can't, I'm sure there's some lawyer who would love the chance to file a discrimination suit against the school (and take most of the settlement).

Response should be - Dick might be small, but you let me fuck you didn't you?

he cheated on his gf? fuck him. i hope he gets whatever is coming to him

>shitskin wins a case against a white girl

kek

Oh shit..that girl went to my high school haha. Bad ass.

Some sand nigger cheats on his gf and you expect help? Why? Fucking faggot