New r34

New r34
>No traps or gay shit edition

I'm going to take a shower and i better have some fapping material when i get back guys, don't let me down!

Post more THICC

and inverted nipples if you've got em

You know it!

I bet you're a jap

>noteventhecorrectquote.jpg

I'm wondering the logic behind posting Shäd's pictures when there is a whole website for them.

Ah fuck, you're right. I haven't seen the movie in a long time

Shadman is a fucking degenerate.

brava user

His art is shitty anyways

But a femenine penis is not gay, a penis not define the gender

korra is still shit

all he draws is assholes and feet. Filth and filth

>a penis not define the gender
pe·nis
ˈpēnis/Submit
noun
the male genital organ of higher vertebrates, carrying the duct for the transfer of sperm during copulation. In humans and most other mammals, it consists largely of erectile tissue and serves also for the elimination of urine.

It ain't a woman if it has a dick. It's not necessarily a dude, but it's definitely not a woman. Things were so much simpler when women were women, men were men, and futas were just futas

No I'm not. Why do you think I am

The new fags of this place amuse me. Maybe Reddit is more your speed.

4 q

Thats some really strange anatomy.

her penis

More lolis getting fucked by women please!

Those soft femininity hands sliding into a hairless smooth slit is fucking hot.

I dig trannies, and once I stopped bullshitting myself, i realized it made me bisexual. I'm not in to masculine dudes aka any guy that looks like a guy, but girly, extremely feminine ones aka trans, traps and the like. Lets just be honest. Who fucking cares, you are in an age where you actually can succeed in life and have leverage for being cock sucker.

But lets be honest, trannies are mentality ill. But I still want to fuck them, just like chicks who get a lot of plastic surgery, wear corsets too much or have daddy issues. We still fuck those kind of women, so why is it so terrible to fuck mentally ill faggots who want to be subservient cock hungry slaves?

you are human garbage

>so why is it so terrible to fuck mentally ill faggots who want to be subservient cock hungry slaves?

Man has struggled with that question since the dawn of time...

I don't have anything against people who like trannies, traps, and futas; it's just irritating when they try to say that a futa is still a woman.

and now here's something I know you'll really like

Futa is a mythical creature and like all mythical creatures, they were imagined by someone because of a fetish. In truth, futa is a woman with a dick, and that is bullshit and not real. Really takes me out of the whole concept because they are women behaving like women, with a dick. They never seem to react correctly upon entry and when they jizz its not timed well, or looks obviously fake. Might as well stick with trannies.

Maybe that's why so many anons get so defensive about still being straight for liking dickgirls, cause they're stuck in a mythical fantasy world

this guy has it right.

idc if you like guys with breasts but stop trying to say you aren't gay just because it 'looks' feminine. dick=\= feminine

bumparino

I 100% believe that. I don't agree with the notion we are straight/gay/bi typically. I think we choose what we like. I considered myself straight till I took an interest in to trannies, and stopped pretending like my entire persona was built off of the "fact" that I liked to fuck chicks only. It made me realize all those people who say they are strictly straight, gay, whatever, are liars. They lie to themselves because it's a scary notion that we have absolute control over our choices. We can come preprogrammed, filled to the brim with rules, and hormonally directed to be of a certain ideal, but ultimately, you can fuck, suck, lick, or be fucked by whatever you choose. It terrifies most, but in truth its a fantastic feeling to stop pretending I am a one note symphony.

More! :)

:/

not even edgy...just autistic...

I want to see more of this bitch people have forgotten

No trying to be either of those. Just jacking off.

get the fuck out of here with this tumblr shit

I think autistic is an understatement lad.

I'm with you, people should really stop worrying so much about whether they're straight or gay or whatever, and just like what it is they like. I've got no sexual attraction to trannies or traps or men, but I'm not disgusted by them. They're just things that don't pique my interest, like how blonde hair doesn't do anything for me, but long black hair is a big turn on

>patreon
welps

sauce?

holy shit, that would be the kind of argument they would have too. all it needs is mikey in a fursuit.

this picture accurately details what I feel about Mei

and traps

kek

WHat happened here

And how are lesbeins not gay.....?

no balls touching

Let me rephrase that user's statement.

Shad is shit. There's much better out there, and all his work devolves into dicks

Men can be gay. Women are lesbians or bi. Both can be homo

Gay is another word for homo. Unless dictionaries don't exist where you live, faggot

disappointing, norasuko - too old

Homo - 2 of the same

fuck off faggot

filename
>kek

Top kek

Lil chat

Must not give into the temptations of the flesh...

>no traps or gay shit
>loli instead
fucking Sup Forums

Got any Tip and Oh?

Gold