How legit is this actually?

How legit is this actually?

It's not. It's marketed to people already dumb enough to do drugs.

Fuck
I spent 60 dollars on it..

What is it? Another overly expensive detox hoax?

0%

probably closer to -1%

coulda bought 2 of these instead.

I'm getting tested at a hospital lab tho

water, midol, exercise, more water, more exercise more midol, stop exercise a day before test, more water, midol, aspirin, B12 and 5 grams of creatine 2 hours before the test

piss clean tests work. but if you wnat to be foolproof and you arent taking monitored tests use this

More details please l. I done hospital test before with fake piss and supplements I can tell you what test and how they will do it if you tell me more

Or, he could just not be a pothead faggot.

It's a pre employment test for memorial sloan Kettering in nyc. I might be getting a physical before it tho so fake pee worries me

I have to pass this

Again from last night?

You always gotta stop smoking for a few weeks before job hunting dude. Why sweat this?? Just quit smoking for a bit

Bought this 2 years ago and it ended not working and me going to jail on probation

It's already too late noe. I fucked up

I use protox (35) And jump start pills (5) look it up

Empty out eye drops bottle. Put a little bleach in it. 2 to 3 dross of bleach in the pissed cup. Test passed. Used this method many times worked in aerospace industry and had random testing often.

ha thats how you make piss based mustard gas.

Wouldnt a hospital lab be able to detect the bleach tho?

What does ammonia and bleach make you pleb?

Urine and bleach is nothing to worry about, think about it we clean toilets with bleach

Idk but I smoke erry night to help me sleep and I got a job offer for 55/hr but had to pass a piss test. Went to a head shop, bought some shit, passed the test. Gave me diarrhea for a day as I recall.
made 114k last year and still smoke erry night. Well worth the 30 bucks I'd say