Any you guys watch rick and morty? Thoughts on how rick will get out of space prison...

Any you guys watch rick and morty? Thoughts on how rick will get out of space prison? I think the council of ricks are the most likely option

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rickandmorty/images/3/35/Rat_Limb.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20160802060908
omglaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/1469452011.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Mr. Meseeks, look at me!

I like the theory where when rick n morty picked up jerry from the daycare, the episodes after followed a different rick and morty. the wedding squanchers episode follows the original again and in that universe, k Michael is still alive and he has the skills too bust rick out.

my theory for why rick was locked up was for his crime of destroying the timeline of c137 when he made the love potion for morty

isn't the the film theorist theory? I don't really like the idea of them just switching the ricks that we've been following throughout series, cause then it's like there's no risks regardless of what happens because fuck it they can always just swap out whichever rick they want to suit the purposes of the episode. Feels lazy to me.

I live in the city where they work on the show, my friend worked on at the studio where they're making it right now. I'm not giving any spoilers, I'm just going to say it's going to be a fucking awesome season.

My older brother works on the show, Rick splices his dna with a hotdog, then slowly kills cockroaches and combines them with his new hotdog body, kinda like a sausage mech with cockroach arms, then he kills a rat, and uses it's brain to power the mech. Not even fucking with you.

I can actually take pics and show some early animation done with ricks hotdog body

This is complete bullshit, either 0/10 bait or your brother was fucking with you.

Picture of bus loop outside studio with timestamp as proof.

nvm, looks like theyve actually already confirmed it online. here you go faggot suck my dick

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rickandmorty/images/3/35/Rat_Limb.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20160802060908

omglaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/1469452011.jpeg

At Comic-con they showed this scene and I'm pretty sure it was a pickle not a hotdog.

I remember my brother telling me hotdog, I'll have to message him and find out

Listen kids, I know it's Saturday but you're supposed to be 18 to be on this website
>they actually watch this autistic cartoon with annoying voice actors

This was depicted in the s3 preview storyboard clip they posted on YT like 3 months ago...

There's already a video in its early works on YouTube. Not gonna lie.

Not sure if he's bsing about the friend thing to make his life seem cooler though.

probably bsing to making his life seem cooler. and well at least if there's shit on youtube people will see that's how he escapes so they know i'm not bullshitting like that faggot

>am 22
>enjoy rick and morty

Tbh though I didn't think id enjoy it at first, but it turned out to be the first comedy show I have actually liked since futurama.

I heard season 3 got delayed to march, is that true?

I heard that they actually wanted it out before the end of this year lol

yeah it was supposed to be out end of november/december time but apparently they recently pushed it back till spring

100% chance they just continue the show as if nothing ever happened the previous seasons. Just like how they never brought up robo morty and evil rick from the season 1 finale throughout all of season 2.

It'll all come full circle and if you didn't realise that you're hecking dumb

would be super lame if they did

They switched universes before and Rick goes "we only got like 3 or 4 more of these tops". The show can do anything

>Mr Meesecks
>Jerry new job is relationed with the prison
>evil Morty
>Schwack

The Council of Ricks hate that Rick. I think Morty will bust him out. After all, he's the Mortiest Morty

I hope they bring back Villain Morty, too. They left that plot device dangling for a whole season

holy fuck I hadn't considered jerry's new job being prison related, that could be good

hulk squanchy could probably bust rick out as well

If we do end up just switching out to a different Rick like nothing happened I hope it's the super weird Rick in between C137 Rick and Evil Rick (the one being controlled by Evil Morty)

I wish they'd get around to the Cthulhu episode already

I bet Season 3 will be in an alternate reality where Rick is not in prison.