The Rolling Stones vs The Beatles

Blind Blake vs Robert Johnson edition

Obviously the Beatles.
Beach Boys or Beatles is the real question.

Entirely different bands.
Prefer the Beatles but '60s 'Stones are underrated.

Obviously Beatles. Only fags on here will argue for Brian Wilson and the literally whos

The Beatles. Stones are more of a 'good singles' band.

Try the album "Between The Buttons"

It gets overlooked, but I personally prefer it to Sgt. Pepper (and the Kinks) when it comes to that whole "nostalgic psychedelic England" thing.

t. Beatles fan

interesting, will do, I wouldn't mind having my mind changed on the stones, to be fair i've only listened to 2 albums the full way through and though meh except for the singles

Stones had a stronger psychedelic phase than any other British pop group in the 60's.

That's how I felt too until I listened to the beach boys

Stones all the way. They had more raw personality and they were better musicians, Mick Jagger was a much better singer, whose persona sometimes reflected a mad animal. Don't come with that "they were a singles band" shit tho... That's a pretty lazy statement and it's not even true, they have a ton of really great and iconic records.

If you think the Stones are better than the Beatles in any aspect, you're a fucking retard.

Listening to the Stones right now, can't remember the last time I listened to the Beatles

The Beatles are a vocal group.
The Stones are the ultimate rock'n'roll band.
It just depends what appeals to your taste more.

I like the doors

This

Depends what mood I'm in

Beatles

The Beatles, why you even thought this was a question tells me that you're still in your dad rock phase and think that everybody on Sup Forums shares your opinions on "the state of music".

>*clears throat*
>heh, forgetting something, doncha think?

T H I S

I get what you're trying to say, but the vocal group thing is (kind of) nonsense. Hell, "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" is considered one of the first metal songs by a lot of damn people. Maybe The Stones exuded that raw, sexual rock 'n' roll vibe, but The Beatles weren't just a vocal group man.

stones are earthier and more down to earth, Beatles are more abstract and impressionistic.

On a track like And Your Bird Can Sing, the lyrics aren't all that specific (compared to the vivid, relatable imagery the Stones always wrote about), but you can still hear that Lennon is singing from the pit of his belly and you just know.

Although I'd agree with Sgt.Pepper, nothing can beat this for nostalgic england

Yes I love the BRITISH pop group The Beach Boys.....jesus christ wilsonfags really are insecure aren't they...

The Beatles as a whole but I like Sticky Fingers better than any Beatles album personally.

stones

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>underrated

beatles lol