Help me out of procrastination Sup Forums

Help me out of procrastination Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general4/bac.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends of what you wanna do

learn for examn on monday but my sleeping is fucked up i woke up at 3 p.m. and went to bed today at 7:30 because i wasnt tired and watched bullshit series procrastination.

Sorry, can't help you with studying. Kinda also have to learn right now.

But meeh

Or, you explain to me what the exam is about and something something...

what is something something ?
its about microbiology

no

why not ?

Cool snake. I miss my pet snake sometimes

Thanks dude, its my old one and i wrote a work on how it reacts to vibrations for school on it. So nice because i could be lazy af and got a good mark either way.

Same, dorms don't allow pets:(

By "something something..." I mean that we're going to figure out something after you explain that shit here. Or not.

You can post all the shit you already know that is going to be on that exam and I can ask stupid questions if you'd like.

What do you need to know? I don't know much about microbiology.

The fuck is that snek doing?

nah i dont think that works. I just kinda should rush the script and read it and try to memorize i guess but i just cant get myself to do shit...

I need to know why i watch fucking serials and browse youtube instead of learning without exception

i mean i procrastinate everitime without exception. HAAAAALP

You won't be able to do anything as long as you're at that place.

The usual "I'm home, fuck everything".

Idk why you do that but if you're having a hard time getting started turn everything off, take a walk, come back and set a time frame (ie 2 hrs) then sit down and start working on ANYTHING productive just to get started, eventually you'll be down to study harder shit

right. but its 22:11 in european time so where am i gonna learn on the streets XD

thanks i will try

I never said I have a solution for that.
Kinda suffering here as well.
and it's 22:05 here, you're time is fucked

haha yes it was wrong time:D your your is fucked also XD

what r u suffering

that sounds like denglish.

m8 you German?

no, you ?

dutch?

how do you know

that snake looks familiar

ik ken iemand die precies zo'n slang heeft

Study hard man. I regret not putting more effort into college while I was there. Open your book, skim over the chapters and make flash cards. When I took micro we never touched our book, if thats the case skim through your lecture notes an make sure you understand the material.

A good way to get into the topic is to binge keywords on wikipedia. You learn random interesting things that help you remember other stuff. linking keywords or terms to memorie/stories.

maybe this will help get you started. I remember researching bacillus subtilus and it was discovered by the nazi's in an interesting way... read this story quick

rense.com/general4/bac.htm
then hopefully you can remember its a gram positive rod shaped bacterium. link its image/description to the story in your mind and you'll never forget

middelburg?

ok

I have a final tomorrow afternoon in a 300 level class and I haven't even started studying and I'm going out tonight. Also a final on Monday morning I've barely looked at.

And yet here I am... on /b