Why was this bitch such a sore loser?

Why was this bitch such a sore loser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How was she a sore loser?

To be fair, she tried hard AND cheated. I'd be fucking pissed too if I typed in the God Mode cheat on doom, just to have a random come kill me and erase my save file all at once. That being said, fuck the bitch.

Why do Trump supporters think that he's actually going to change jack shit?

Because liberals are mentally children. And so are women, and about 45% of men.

How could anyone lose this badly? She literally had everything going for her.

BECAUSE IT"S HER TURN!
also she rigged it and it didn't work which explains the huge difference between the electoral and popular votes.

it wasn't "badly" it was narrow where it counted.

Because he's not in yet and he already has.

No worries, it will be great again

>rejected by america
Over 2million more voters than trump

Before the election, she said the idea of questioning election results "horrified" her. When she lost, she questioned the results.

thanks to mexicans and niggers.
those aren't real americans.

She had literally the entire buisness, and political and media elite hand it to her.

Half the GOP supported her, hollywood supported her, the tech giants supported her, foreign governments supported her.

She outspent trump 20-1 in most cases and had all the major donors backing her.

But she still lost, and lost most governerships and the house, and the senate, and 2-4 supreme court justices and most state legislatures.

This loss by the democrats is probably the biggest upset in american political history

Trump was questioning the process, results, etc before he even knew what the process/results were. He was gearing up for lawsuits...until he won.

She and (some of) the dems thought she had a RIGHT to be president.
It was an underlying part of the campaign. "She deserved it"
People don't like it when their rights are trampled on, they will go to great lengths to fight it.
They can't accept that their basic premise was flawed: NOBODY has a RIGHT to be president, but ANYONE (who meets the admittedly bare bones qualifications) has a RIGHT to RUN for president.

bitch got BTFO!

>but she still lost
ok, stop there. That's not losing "badly". All the other shit after "she still lost" were other elections, not hers.

she hasnt lost yet fuck boi

naw, her failure will be a stain on the Democratic party for years.
I was a democrat my whole life before this election. Id ont' think I could ever vote D again.

>the down ballot results arent related to the main election and also the general mode and momentum of the political wiinds

neck yourself faggit

>but but but the recount!
>but but but muh Hamilton electors!

The salt keeps flowing.

Bad is the loss of the rust belt. Working class whites.

Stay salty whitey

>mu faithless electors

not going to happen and if it did it would be war, And the military, and most of the country outside of 10 or 15 urban centers would fuck liberals up.

I can't wait to see rainbow and leather clad faggot protestors get tear gassed and water cannoned. The hard left had their fun for 8 years, and completely shit all over the constitution. Anyone who preaches anti free speech, anti second amendment bullshit should be hung for treason. Rights don't end where feelings begin!

We'll they'll beleive anything on tv.
Those are the type of people you make fun of when you say "i read it on the internet!"

Your weird

>euros defacing thier own trains over shit that guys say all the time

no wonder the EU is falling apart and being overrun with muslim refugees.

My weird what?

I don't know about one politician being a "stain". I mean, can you imagine if the rebulicants lost again? That would've been 3 in a row. You would've heard the sound of single gun shots to the head in DC because they would've just killed themselves.

AMURIKA

actually pretty jelly of that low amount of niggers and sand niggers.

It's cute how you're insulting the intelligence of liberals, when Trump is the one who clearly tailors everything he says specifically to appeal to people of below average intelligence.

For example, why do you think he puts simple two or three word phrases in his tweets that sum up the rest of his message like DISHONEST MEDIA all the time?

naw no one trusts them because she was so shady.
they're done I can't see them ever making a comeback unless Trump fails so hard the country explodes.
If he's even halfway decent no one will be voting dem for a long long time.

keep believing the media you autistic neckbeard.

The right love anti-free speech tho. They would love to eradicate the first amendment except when it comes to their white pride rallys of course. They ate the one always crying about the flagburners even tho the act is protected under the 1st

>already has
Elaborate, please.

not even trump himself could believe that the americunt populace is as stupid as it's proven itself to be

I actually know why he does that.
It's a hypnosis technique.
Crooked Hillary.
Low-energy jeb.
Dishonest media.Sad.
He's a lot smarter than libtards realize.

Putin and Trump are going to ass fuck Merkel and rip the EU to shit. Mudslimes will be booted back to Syria and butchered by ISIS and Russians. We're not going to make America great again. We're going to make Earth great again.

Because the media is dishonest and he wants to get his point across to everyone easily?

Please kill yourself.

YOU'RE NOT ME. I'M ME ASSHOLE

You have *NO* idea what you're talking about, plebe. Go crawl back into your hole, faggot!

50 billion dollars in robotics/ai jobs coming in from Japan. plus the optimism in red states that was never there before. I know bitches are crying in blue states but in red states man we feel it we're ready to save the world again.

no she didn't. Jill Stein did. Are you retarded.
also
she got more votes than the "winner". Dunno about you but I'd be a little sore about that

People don't like it when their rights are trampled on, they will go to great lengths to fight it.
They can't accept that their basic premise was flawed: NOBODY has a RIGHT to be president, but ANYONE (who meets the admittedly bare bones qualifications) has a RIGHT to RUN for president.

They're all shady! lol
American's are forced to pick just the less shady one at each election. And no, they're not done, repubs on the other hand....
they're going to back him just so that they have power back. they don't give two shits who it was that ran on the repub ticket as long as they win so they can have the power back.

I think trump will be impeached within 2 years.

To be fair, if my decades of political experience got trumped by someone who took up politics as a hobby a few months prior I'd be pretty salty too.

That would've been glorious imo

ikr?
Hurr durr, watch this tv show called "American Election" hurr durr, instead of calling in a vote like they do on The Voice, we get to go do it in person! hurr durr

The whole shady media was on the dem side.
Read the wikileaks. The thought of a democrat president in the future makes me physically ill after reading them.

So fucking ridiculous that people think the world can be saved by any technological means...

I don't get it. What has she done to make her a sore loser? All I've heard is that she's depressed about the outcome and has gone on walks.

Democrats are sore about the outcome because of what they feel it means for the country, and for many of them, for them personally. However, they don't represent Clinton. In fact, many of them ddin't even vote for her.

I'm not saying that he isn't intelligent, you don't get to be that successful in life without knowing what you're doing, million dollar loan from your dad or not.

What I'm saying is that he clearly thinks that all his supporters are completely retarded, so that's why he feels he has to use such simple language to communicate with them.

holy shett

i didnt realize we are anglo saxon and shittt.

no wonder hitler never invaded mexico. fucking jew even had the ballz to ask mexico if they could land its army and incited mexico to invade the U.S during WW2.

mexico said lolno fuck u whiteboi.

kek

What about fox news? they weren't on the dem side. People call them "media" when it's only convenient to their narrative.
Also, I can't read/believe wiki leaks because they're too chopped up and taken out of context.
Re: pizzagate

His Tweets are short because he's limited to 140 characters dumbass, just like everybody else on Twitter.

Just because he's named Hillary to be his Secretary of State and Jeffrey Epstein to be his Secretary of Foreign Affairs doesn't mean he's changed a damned thing.

It's simple language used to drive home a point.
Maybe if Hillary knew how to do that she could have won. Doubt it though.
I'm super optimistic about the world now. Nationalism is the future.

That would actually be funny as hell if he named her secretary of anything. Politicians would absolutely lose their mind.

>Robots and self esteem for inbreds
Dude, he's done so much though

I think hillary was too smart for her own good, tbh here.

>no she didn't. Jill Stein did.
And how do you suppose that Jill Stein was encouraged to promote this recount? Her Reptilian Majesty favorite technique is to blame the ugly stuff on someone else.

haha ok bud, go to bed.

50 billion dollars in investments Hillary would not have secured.
Plus all those jobs from carrier and ford. Plus look at the stock market. Everything is rising.
He's not even in yet and already America is cumming.

>>>>>>saying red countries are inbreds
>>>>inbreds
>>>is american
>>on Sup Forums
>literally kill yourself faggot

>im very smart, anyone who doesnt agree with me is dumb

people like you are annoying.

cums only last a few seconds, if you want to use that analogy....

She's not that smart obviously or she would have won.
Pandering to progressives, telling coal miners they're going to go out of business, calling 25% of Americans "deplorable", getting state secrets hacked by at least 5 foreign powers, saying "what difference does it make" after she got people killed, claiming she was healthy then fainting...the list goes on and on.
Like I said, former democrat and she ruined her party in my eyes.

I'll admit, he's managed to awaken the white supremacist in us all. But I don't think licking his boot will prevent the planet from withering away from underneath you. Your children will have it much worse than you. Their children, if they are lucky enough to have some, could be the end of your bloodline. At least Trump's invested in robotics so we can have empty shells programmed with our individual intelligences so we can "live on". Earth will be just as big a wasteland as Mars someday, just with a lot more shiny shit on the surface.

Reality begins in Sup Forums.

You're your asshole?

hah.. america is the looser.. and maybe the world too

Oh well. GG

Smart in the sense of she couldn't connect with the common folk.

Yet the environment is science fiction.

so you found pro-hillary twitter artifacts in the code for a bernie sanders website. You realize that just means they they used a template for bernies other websites right? It doesn't mean Hilary's bankrolling it.

Trump says we're going to keep cumming until we're sick of it. Then we'll say "Mr. President please stop we're so tired of cumming" and he'll say "I'm sorry but we're going to make you cum again!"

She also won the popular vote against Obama in the 2008 Dem primary.

Following liberal logic - Obama's presidency is illegitimate. He's "not their president".

Good luck finding a liberal who's aware of that though.

Saved.

Why do Hillary suporters always change the subject to Trump?

>to be so triggered

Jill Stein did it to raise money for a future campaign and personal gain. Thus why she raised over 9 million yet decided against paying the 1 million for a Pennsylvania recount. She never actually cared about the recount herself. Hillary only chimed in after the fact after pressure from her supporters. I like the irony in the situation though; Hillary burned Bernie, and Stein burned Hillary.

With possibly over 3.5 million illegals voting

She didn't connect with anyone, only 11% of americans trust her. Which is bettter than the 6% that trust the mainstream media but that's not saying much.

it'll be like hell, never ending orgasms. drained energy, can't do anything else, just cums for infinity.
>HAHA! I HAVE ALL THEIR CUMS

yeah ok, i don't know where i was going with that

why do hillary supporters think being a women qualifys you to run the country

well, she connected with enough to win the popular vote, but just not where it counted.

Wait, so is she president elect now?

>she got more votes than the "winner"

Also there is no "winner" in this situation. We're all about to take in the ass

democrats will never connect with the common folk,there to busy giving the parasites of society there welfare to abuse

Someone really should have educated Hillary's campaign about electoral politics, and why simply running up the score in liberal meccas wouldn't be enough.

fuck you're making me start to like trump

Thank you.
I think tbh, we were gonna take it right up the ass either way.

youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk
dude listen to this shit. This is the kind of speech they'll play 100 years from now

Can you read? It was in reference to red STATES. Ya Dingus.

I will say this, dems need to evolve. I mean, both parties need to evolve, really.
It's not 1940 still mills anymore, and it's not 1970s business anymore either.