>Mysoginistic
>Homophobic
>Entitled
>Backward
>Non-contributing
>Lazy
>Sexually offending
>Beta male

who needs a rich sugar daddy to make their dreams come true.

You people have doomed this country. We will be begging for handouts from the UN before the decade is out. Mark my words.

bad bait

but nice ass on her

>If you voted Trump you are:
>>Sexist
>>Racist
>>Islamophobic
>>Greedy
>>Uneducated
>>Ignorant
>>Pathetic
>>Insecure
>>Mysoginistic
>>Homophobic
>>Entitled
>>Backward
>>Non-contributing
>>Lazy
>>Sexually offending
>>Beta male
Not of that changes the fact that we won the election.

so what nigger?

Look up the concept "Democracy".
You lost, quit your bitching.

If Hilary had won, and the other side threw tantrums like you guys are doing now, wat would you think?

Fuck off we was kangs an sheeeeiiiiit

Thats not an ass, thats an AIDS.

i want sauce on this negress

If you're going by the logic of the actual definition of democracy then Hillary Clinton would've won, considering she won the popular vote.

It's so blatantly obvious too.

so what

So why didnt you riot when Bush "won" for the second time?

Strange. All I see on that post is WAHWAHWAHWAHWAH God Emperor Trump beats us every time we turn around!

Considering we live in a republic, why does it matter if that's what democracy is

Problem is the USA isn't a democracy. It's a democratic republic and is designed to prevent some of the abuses of a pure democracy.

STAY MAD LIBERAL CUCKS

AMERICA WILL CONTINUE TO STAND AGAINST THOSE WHO WISH TO SEE IT DESTROYED

NAMELY YOU. KEEP BEING BTFO FOR THE NEXT EIGHT (8) YEARS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

shes a sandniggger

brainwashed and gay

Actually, Sanders won that one...

Voted trump and thats true tbf and I dont give a fuck

#1 The decade? Really? 4 years = decade, if you say so...

#2 I'm pretty sure what you're doing right now is called extremism and prejudice. Not to mention direct hypocrisy.

I'm glad i added my domino to the line by voting for trump. You holier than thou pricks have this coming.

As an independent I've been tempted several times to join the Trump side solely because of how mean, pathetic, childish, irrational and ignorant the Hillary side is. You guys just refuse to accept that she was corrupt, unlikable, encouraging to highly irrational SJWss and was more of the same that people are so fucking sick of.

I don't know how the fuck you don't see this, but it's possible that you're just paid to do this, another reason why I was tempted multiple times to join the trump side.

I know its bait but it could have been taken from any tumblr blog or liberal website. I can't tell apart parody from serious liberal thought.

Kill all libtards

This post with OPs sjw attitude is a great example of why Trump won.