Hey guys. Thinking about ending things

Hey guys. Thinking about ending things.

Considering cutting my wrist/arm and sticking it in a bathtub full of water. Anyone know how long it would take? Heard its a decent enough suicide method for a poorfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP, please, just do it. You're wasting time talking about it.

My brother said it takes about 3 microwave minutes.

Already have shit prepped. Just sitting next to the tub, waiting for it to fill up.

Op, Do not do it. Don't end your life, many people on here are not great people and will ask you to go through with your plans. Do not. You may feel lonely, or maybe its an illness or something else. I was in a similar situation and got sent to the hospital presumed dead and as you can guess I wasn't My family was torn to shreds, same with my friends all of which I thought could care less. You may not have much to live for now, But in the future things will brighten up. I promise. No life is worth ending, be it a small thing or a big thing. So, Op is it worth not seeing what could come up within the day or even until you've grown old?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Pics + timestamp / live stream or gtfo. Jesus do something interesting first at least if you plan on offing yourself

This

Thanks man... But as much as i KNOW shit will get better... Hell.. I have a loving family too.

But im a piece of shit. I dont do anything... Im a dissapointment to my family. I have no friends. No job. Dropped out of highschool.
Got a poor family too.

With me gone, there would be more food to eat and more money to help them flourish. Im just a waste of space.

I cant get myself to improve anything. I know what i have to do. I plan when and how to do it. But i just... I dont.

Im a fat disgusting degenerate and i just.. Dont want to continue on anymore.

On my phone with a broken camera. Dont have any computers or anything and im running on 4G data. Would but i cant. It would probably be boring anyway.

The tub has to be full by now. Time to do it!

Yep. Just reached the top. Gonna cut and try to send in another message if i can. If i dont reply it hurts too much to use my phone.

Whats microwave minutes in real-time minutes?

You know as much as I do your family wants you to be happy, they have sacrificed many things to get you to the point which you are at. Don't throw it away. Sure, you might say that they will have to give more but that is what they want to do, they want YOU to flourish. Improving is a matter of patience and effort only you can improve yourself. Fat is a matter of working out and eating right, although there are eating disorders, its just you. No one can judge you for that if you don't let them. when you're older you can pay them back and give them what you think they deserve in return.

Wow shit thus fuxkinh hurts

Arm in tub, typing with obe shaky hand

Its been fun b. Been here since the beginning. Im feeling lifht headed

See you fuckers in hell. Love ya

Sorry anion.. A bit late. Thanks thoufh. Nuce words to read.

Then take it out of the water and call 911

How're you gonna pay back all the love and care your family has given you ya selfish prick. Dedicate your life to make theirs better, and THEN either end yourself or find something worth living for.

Already this deep into the game, might as well finish it.

Buh-by!

what you're thinking is selfless and normal. life is about the competition of resources. if you feel you are useless and want to kill yourself, that is nature telling you to get rid of yourself to save resources. not many have the balls to do it so i salute you op.

You needed to submerge your arm in ice water for at least 10 minutes to numb it first you fucking newfag.

If you're going to an hero, at least do it properly.

OP is just trolling.

What kind of a retard would come to Sup Forums for emotional support?

Haha fuck i chickened out guys.. Not the first time

Got my arm wrapped in a towel... Still bleeding but ill probably be fine.. Hurts like hell fuck

Gonna have to postpone my meeting with satan a bit longer i guess

Thanks to that one user that kept sending in shit. Made me doubt myself.

I owe ya.

If you are going to follow through, Just know, I care about you. No matter the faults.

Take a picture with timestamp or you're lying. I already knew you'd puss out.

Thanks. You're loved :)

Gonna ditch the thread now. Gotta get my arm patched up and shit

Thanks b ros. Even thanks o the fuckers that egged me on. Wouldnt be b without ya

And thanks again to the anons tellijg me not to. I cant do much but say thanks.

See you guys around

You're welcome.

Next time, do better.

You don't "chicken out" from exsanguination unless you cut like a newfag.

Next time go for the arteries on the inside of your thighs. 1/2" in diameter, you'll bleed out before you know it.

Said camera was broken. Idgaf if you belueve me or not. I get it. Its b after all

Anyway yeah love y'all

Maybe i'll make an update thread one dau idk

Looking out over the sunset of your own life. Fare the well my friend. If you are serious, its not worth it you dont know if there is an afterlife.