Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

Can we get a fucking ANIMAL HATE THREAD?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL I LOVE TO TORTURE WEAK PATHETIC ANIMALS HAHAHAHAHA WEAK ANIMALS ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC THEY DESERVE TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_distemper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello kindrid, I will contribute. I wil probably be the only one contributing tho.

I feel that you and me are soulmates

Edgy as a knife, kiddo...

Is that a big ferret?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL

HAHAHAHA POST MORE I HOPE THEY DIED SLOWLY IN ALOT OF PAIN HAHAH

nice to see some new stuff.

inb4 white knight faggots.

wow u bad meanie I am offended XD

I see your torture and raise you a cute loli.

The edge in this thread is too much.

thread has potential.

have a bump.

Want to try to call me edgy irl??
Meet me irl?

ILL FUCKING SMASH YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT AND SLITH YOUR THROAT

This is a VERY cute loli

absolute madman

lurking

WTF is wrong with you guys? You are all CRIMINALS! No dog deserves to be tortured. Dogs are humans too, this is a FACT!

Nothing on this earth deserves to be tortured. Any human that kills a dog deserves to be tortured!

savagery off the charts

Please don't SLITH my throat.Instead why not SLIT your own wrist. Yes dumbass it is spelled SLIT.

Moderators I will call the police this is abuse . Please take this off

u made a booboo LOL XD

suck dis dick fam he he he

well. humans do deserve to get tortured sometimes. animals do not, you can kill it for food if you must. but they kill each other anyways.

They made a hot dog

Kek

You dont know my pain

Crawling in my skin

imagine one of your nipples in each butthole my dude

sheeeeeeeiiiiit

I'm a professional psychologist and here's my take on your desire to torture animals

You must have had a rough childhood probably abused and felt helpless. Or you had a sibling who was the loved child of the family. You are now insecure and also feel the need to attention whore at every chance you get online because attention was something you did not get as a child. At least for the good things you did. You either like pain or have to always feel superior in some sort and torturing animals gives you that. You know you are a nobody but doing this gives you a sense of in control.
You want to be loved but you're too afraid to get into relationships for fear of rejection and insecurity.

Anyway here's your attention stranger. I care for you. There are people out there who have gone through stuff like you probably worse. Reach out to people. Get a new perspective on life. It'll make you happy and I know deep down you want because of how miserable you feel when you go to sleep at night.

people like you make me sick, you're the fucking problem here Sup Forumsro

failed trips
this is now a homosexual thread

No. They're just fags.

nooo not with animal cruelty you fucking retards sick fucking fucks.lifeless shitheads.your parents would be ashamed of you pathethic scum.failed human beeings.

no,u

They're just little white kids whose parents were too pussy to tell them "no." Now they're crying about how horrible their lives are. It's the "first world problems" issue to an autistic degree.

They wouldn't dare step to someone who could defend themselves.

How about a third world shithole hate thread ?

>Professional psychologist
>States that animal abuse is beyond someone's control
>requests that the abuser changes

All the current literature does not have a causal link between abusers and childhood abuse. Anyone with even a secondary school level of education in psychology would know that.

Some people experience realities of a quality so shitty that seeing videos of animals suffering makes them feel better that something else is in hell also.

This is the only type of thread on here that I can't get behind at all.

Can you just imagine being in the position of those animals for a second? You're literally powerless to do anything and you can't tell those people to stop. You just have to suffer unimaginable pain. And for what?

Racist cunt.

It's the opposite. They been coddled and spoiled and haven't learned empathy. They're little white faggots who get upset over shit like video games. They think it makes them tough to watch animal abuse online. Utterly worthless pieces of shit.

FAke

kinda like being beheaded by a piece of shit muslim.

Ain't racist since it's true, faggot.

I remember once i had a Hamster. One day i couldn't find it in its cage, so i started looking. almost three hours went by and i found it. I had stepped over the little hamster and the blanc eyes were popped out of its face. Remember i couldn't stop laughing.

I worked in a slaghterhouse, chickens can sometins survive for a bit without there head, but nothing bigger than a chicken can

ily op

you torture a dog like this you deserved to be beheaded with a pencil.

wtf is dat it's a cute fucker

At least that you know it's going to happen and understand the situation even if it's fucking shitty.

But animals don't understand why you're torturing them. They're just being animals and then the next minute it's total confusion for them as they're being set on fire for no reason.

mods MODS MODS MDOS MODS NEED MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

y?

Hehe

You are a worthless piece of human trash kill yourself you fucking faggot

>obligatory "op is a fag"

all I heard you say was"bump."

Trolling thread of a troll who samefagging his own ass via dynamic ip or tweaking the ip. Get your schizophrenia treated....fucking mental.
Just move on, folks. Nothing worth seeing here.

looks like hes ready to eat trash and get hit by a car

oh ok.thanks for telling us faggot.

> what is sage

get outa here fagot, psychology is a bunk field

Lying there cold after a torturous death
Your life ended fast you took your last breath
Dead in a grave, your final place

>loli with tits
The world needs more of this. 12-14 year old loli, not toddlers.

I'm pretty sure you're just mad because you're too stupid to have actual comebacks. You've probably never been able to get a girl to talk to you because down syndrome literally is radiating off of you. Then you probably make a Facebook status that gets no likes that whines about how girls won't talk to you and that if they talk to you, you know that you could make a connection with them but to be honest, when girls look at you and see your chained wallet, your stack of yugio cards, your fucking Sega tshirt, and your fucking furry / brony tail, that's where your connection stops. You probably need the internet to make friends and you have sonic as your profile picture for everything so people can't see who you are in real life because it's not fucking hard to see that you're lonely and have been picked on your entire life and deep down you're fucking suicidal.

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet

I remember seeing this gif a year ago for the first time and boy did it hit me hard. but now nothing phases me anymore, I've gotten used to it thanks to Sup Forums. Love you.

poor OP :( wasted childhood

did it hit you as hard as that disgusting animal hit the ground?

Or did you mean it got you hard

>tfw you actually find out why the dog is moving like that

citation needed.

what the fuck

Is that like an easy way to get the pelt off?

looks like the scene in the shrek movie where they make frog balloons

?

Ass worms

Is he blowing air into its anus?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_distemper

Why is the dog moving like that

is it bad that I thought that was the guy from The Young Turks?

its actually because a portion of their brain remains intact

fucking niggers

see

He does look like Chunk

bravo, sir

This still doesn't explain what was happening