/Tinnitus/

tinnitus general

How's your ears, guys

Other urls found in this thread:

health.learninginfo.org/tinnitus.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2yDCox-qKbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good

I have to sleep with a fan on at night, otherwise my tinnitus keeps me awake.
Silence is basically deafening.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

>tfw no tinnitus

fine
i dont blast music at unnecessary levels and i wear plugs to shows
in other words im not a dumbass

Shit, man

Have you tried this?
health.learninginfo.org/tinnitus.htm
>put the palms of your hands over your ears. The fingers are on the back of the head. The middle fingers point towards each other and are on the base of the skull just above the point where the skull ends. Now lift the index fingers and place them on top of the middle fingers and then snap the index fingers off the middle fingers so that they beat the skull like a drum.
>Repeat the drumming about 40 to 50 times. Depending on the severity of the condition, one could repeat the technique several times a day.
youtube.com/watch?v=2yDCox-qKbk

I have natural tinnitus.

right and i have natural welts on my dick

iktf mate.

I've had it my whole life you dipshit, that's what natural tinnitus is. Unless I was fucking banging it to full blast death metal when I was two and don't remember it, you're just a fucking faggot.

Gotta listen to pink noise sometimes. I go to band practice without earplugs and stand between the amps.

i learnt to listen in on to the sound of my neighbours fountain to lessen mine when I was a kid. But since moving i've had to adapt. Luckily I live next to a busy highway and I can always hear the sound of cars rushing by, really helps me sleep.
i'm in the same boat. i grew up terrified of loud noises so i would never go anywhere i felt was too loud. i can remember having the ringing for as long as my memory goes.
i dated a girl who had tinnitus too and suggested this, she said it worked for when hers got bad but even after showing me how to do it i could never get it to work. instead i just spend all of my time listening to music to look past it

Throughout high school I was completely certain I was going to kill myself, so I played my music as loudly as I wanted. Now I want to live and my ears are fucked. The first year of tinnitus was hell. I was too depressed to get out of bed and never listened to music. Now I've learned to ignore it and things are slightly better, but I still get shit sleep and I beat myself up over being such an idiot on a daily basis. As of late the ringing has worsened and my ears have been sore, which is concerning. I think I may have gotten too comfy with my bluetooth speaker, played it too loudly, and done some more damage. Feels fucking bad.

I do the same shit. If my drummer didn't hit his fucking symbols like a gorilla we wouldn't have to rehearse with the amps cranked. RIP ears

>tfw you have tinnitus but you've listened to enough noise and ambient and shit that you actually enjoy the sound of your tinnitus

just don't think about it.

also I turned my volume down 2 notches b/c this thrreaad,. Thanks user-poo

I'm sorry for your condition

"just don't think about it"
Either you're an idiot, or you are an absolute master at The Game

this could cause trauma to your ear canals.

seriously, I forgot I had it until I looked at this thread.

Then you probably don't have it as bad as others

I don't notice it most of the time but when I do notice it, "just don't think about it" isn't helpful, as actively trying to stop thinking about it will make me think about it.

>muh tinnitus

My tinnitus has gotten so much fucking worse recently that it's starting keep me from sleeping. I haven't slept in 2 days because of this constant fucking ringing in my ears. I want to genuinely kill myself right now.

try this youtube.com/watch?v=2yDCox-qKbk

>tfw my tinnitus came out of nowhere and doctors swear it's not noise induced
Wow, just fuck my shit up senpai. Pretty loud ringing, shit sucks.

As shitty as this sounds, you eventually get used to it. Also, try cleaning out your ears.

I played guitar in a skramz band a few (actually like 6 now) years back and frequently supported my local scene as that one dude who stood next to the amplifier nodding his head so my left ears not doing too hot. But I found that using good headphones helps limit the perceived difference

listen to white/pink noise. i personally prefer pink noise.

I mean how often do you think about your tongue position.
It's kinda the same thing

Must be a great feeling

What artist is most responsible for your Tinnitus Sup Forums?
>inb4 some fags from /k/ talk about their combat tour in the muhreens

H-how do I know if I'm listening at a safe volume?

I legitimately got it from my combat tour in the Marines.

is this the new /grimes/ thread >:)

Iirc safe listening volume is something absurdly quiet. Just do like the rest of us and listen to 909 kicks at dangerous volumes and hope you're dead before 80 when you'll be completely deaf

>tinnycucks on full damage control

I ENJOY being disabled! I ENJOY a constant, relentless ringing in my ears clawing at any modicum of peace I am allowed!

who /perfecthearing/ here?

>never go to shows, concerts, raves, clubs or anything with huge speakers and humans who might drunkenly yell into my delicate eardrums
>never go to protests where marginalized voices might kill my eardrums
>never go outside
>no more phone calls, text only
>volume caps following EU guidelines
>sleep with ear protectors incase disgruntled tinnicucks attempt to forcibly make me join their accursed ranks
>preemptively supplementing folic acid & astragalus, low fat milk

Going to book myself in with an Otolaryngologist ASAP, just a checkup :^)

you will NEVER get me you filthy tinnicucks
you will NEVER earcuck me

FUCKING L O L @ risking it ALL to go to some shitty muddy sweaty wed grimy outhouse infested std ridden prolehole

>you are now aware HEARING LOSS ATTORNEYS exi$t
>just go to festival$ brah, it'll be fine :)))

PAYING MONEY TO GET YOUR EARS AND HEARING KEKOLDED FOREVER HEARING THE EFFERVESCENT REMAINS OF SOME SHITTY BAND IN *YOUR* EARS (FOREVER)

L M a o nigga nice banter

Mine's real bad I treat it with some ear blasting techno. I believe science will cure it in the future

kill yourself, recluse

I forgive you man, it must be hard spending every moment of the day in bitter anger over being tinnicucked by some faggot screaming or being bumped by drunk retards into the side of some blaring speakers

>all these tinnycucks who got DECIBULLED

recovering from an infection left ear been deaf + tinnitus for 21/2 week by now

It's not bad at all. I sleep just fine now because I actually get tired during the day. First week was hell though, I slept like 4 hours in 5 days, but I barely even think about it now, although I think it's really mild since I only notice it when it's dead silent.