When was the first time you Sup Forumsrowsed this shitty website? Be straight up, dont lie and try to seem cool...

When was the first time you Sup Forumsrowsed this shitty website? Be straight up, dont lie and try to seem cool, no one even knows who you are. I've been here since 2010 myself.

pic not related

2009. Caught wind of it when the whole boxxy shit was going on. Haven't gotten off since.

Still come here a lot? I actually only come here every now and then. This place has gotten pretty lame, even tho Sup Forums was never good. Im tired of all the fucking fur and traps. What ever happened to the raids?

I mean , I knew of it since I was in middle school. But I was really bored at one point last year (2016) and caved In. I don't surf Sup Forums that much rather the other threads

Not too often as I used to for almost the same reason. There's some keks here and there which keep me coming though.

Remember that board that was ran by that guy that was a super grammar nazi, and he would delete posts and ban people just for not using proper grammar or punctuation? I found this place about a month before /b made him lose his shit and shut down. When the hell was that?

Im not too sure bro, i was in the military and deployed so i might have missed that

or maybe when i was in basic training

Yeah and also all these fucking dick rate threads lmao

Kek, that was like in late 2010. I remember an user who made a whole thread about that faggot. I still have the pic he shared.

sometime around the beginning of 2008. january I think. good lord I've been here almost 9 years...

Kinda scary how fast time fly's right?!

8 years now, i only "come" to Sup Forums if u catch my drift cause even in 2008 it was disgusting cancer

aye

today

05 when /i/ was around. Thought it was my own sooper secret club back then. got some pedos lives ruined. phished for emails. mass posted gore. ahh how fun the internet was back then.

Towards the end of June 2016. Summerfag, yeah, whatever, fuck.

about a month ago I'm a fucking newfag

I've been here since 2013. I took a look at this place because that's the year that youtube integrated G+ with youtube comments and someone online said that even Sup Forums was better. Although I'm relatively new, the trap/sissy/fur/dick rate/pics you shouldn't share/ fb fap etc. have pretty much taken Sup Forums over since then

More context of this, never even knew about this lol

found Sup Forums around '04 @ age 13 because I was looking for tentacle/oviposition hentai and /d/ delivered. Slowly migrated to other boards, and have been lurking on/off since then

I love this place, always will

Its alright bros, gotta start somewhere.

Oldfag as fuck

nice trips

/i/ was invasion, there was also shota and loli back then. /i/ was all about teaching kids to become script kiddies and anybody could post a shit website and everyone would attack it. it was like that for any board really. true comradery we had back then. now its all "gtfo were not your personal army". This used to be a personal army back in the day. I find it funny when newfags say stuff like that.

Summer of 2006. It all started because I was playing a shitty online game called Cybernations and there was a Sup Forums guild/faction/whatever that I was trying to join. I had to submit proof that I had been here and lurked a little bit to get in. There is no escape.

2007 I think. Stumbled upon /e/

Oh whattt, never knew. Yeah NYPA is fucking lame. Sometimes its necessary, but most of the time its pussies not wanting to have some fun.

since 2004 off and on since i was a kid lol I stopped for years because of the furfaggotry of the fucking bronies