Ask away about Pregnancy

Ask away about Pregnancy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjMguKlazBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's the sex?

I will answer any questions you have about pregnancy

Why do my spaghettios make lightning?

What specifically about sex are you asking about?

idk

how is babby formed?

To put it simple, cells divide in the uterus and all the cells form a baby. In order for a baby to form you need a sperm and an ovum. Sperm come from men and ovums from women.

Does it change the taste of pussy
Do you produce more grool
Are you lactating, and if so, how's it taste?

oh ok. thank you.

I don't believe it changes the taste of the vagina. What is grool? and Breast milk I assume taste like milk. Milky and sweet.

Is?

Vitamin gummies? like Folic acid? Yes you need those during pregnancy.

Grool is the juices. The sticky, stringy, wetness

Thank you. Also checked for us.

Immediately after you birth you produce lochia which are vaginal secretions that cease after about 14 days. Depending on the color and the amount of lochia, you'll know if it is abnormal or not.

It's not actually a belly

lol it is

The feel, I guess. Is it better or worse than non-preggo sex?

Does it taste and smell good?
What's it made of? Are there nutrients in it?

Why do people care about pregnancy strips if you can still miscarry

I guess that would depend on age. In a normal human, the same. No changes, unless there is an underlying problem.

Depending on the color, of the lochia. If there is a suspected infection, then the smell would be unpleasant. And lochia is made up of tissue debris left behind after birth and no there are no nutrient in lochia.

Is it basically a human submarine?

Are you referring to pregnancy strips to confirm pregnancy? An a miscarriage can be idiopathic or not. There are too many factors to consider and many idiopathic reasons why miscarriages occur.

What is? Pregnancy?

I've always wondered about this. Doesn't sex have an affect on pheotal development?

Ye.

Fetal development? No, it does not. Actually, sex is encourage during pregnancy because the sperm contains prostaglandins which help relax the uterus during pregnancy.

Sure. You can say that pregnancy is a submarine taking a baby up to land. Sure.

I did not know this.

Then why be excited for being pregnant at all?

Is it true they come out the butt?

No. Babies come out of the vagina.

Because of procreation.

Right...but you might end up with nothing even despite a test strip being positive, so why take the risk of looking like an idiot being excited about it, it doesnt mean anything in the end.

Because of the same reasons we do many thing from day to day. We don't know we might die the moment we get in a car yet we drive anyways.

Quads laying it down

Why would you want to ruin your vagina?

For procreation. And the vagina is not ruined after birth.

Don't you think 7 billion is enough? Enjoy your mangled minge. No man is going near it ever again. It'll probably look like Chernobyl.

BUT HOW MAKE THE BABBY

Many women have more children after their first pregnancy. Sperm has to be deposited in the vagina for procreation to occur. So a man has to go near a vagina to have more children after a previous pregnancy.

Deposit sperm into the vagina. A single sperm cell fertilizes a woman's ovum. The ovum makes it's way to the uterus. The ovum grows. Ovum eventually becomes a baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjMguKlazBg