Current AD military fag here. Ask me anything

Current AD military fag here. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's your afsc?

Why havent you signed up for TSP?

Are you a nonner?

Can't really say. I work with computers pretty much.

Lying faggot

Nothing to see here folks. Just a poser.

>can't really say
LOL just stahp

I want to join the Air Force, any medical stuff to do there? Will I have a good chance in landing a medical job?

I'm not lying. I'm in the 3D career group.

Yeah, I mean there's plenty of jobs medical wise. Just depends what you're looking for. Always do your research about the job you want before you go in. I was dumb and let my recruiter talk me into going in open general.

no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Hey Sup Forums on duty right now ask someone who is in the actual military (army) anything?

US Navy - the greatest air force in the world
>more planes
>more nukes
>more bases/ports
>more fun

Lord knows you're in the actual military because you're Army instead of Air Force. Hold on while I go get the medal you deserve.

Nice b8 m8.

Data entry or field testing?

In army do u get to keep monies from people u kill?

Data.

I don't think the us air force can match the standards of the indiginous ndian air force. If a war ever happens between us India would tottaly go balls deep just look at the number personals we have. Pussy states have never won a war irl. Jai modi!

:( aww

Poo in loo u fucking streetshitter

There is no reason to not list your AFSC user. Just tell Sup Forums you are Cyber Transport and stop acting like you're a secret squirrel.

Most likely you are a first term SrA who gets to image SIPR systems in an AOC and that make you feel like you a white hat CIA operator.

Ehh he sounds more like a A1C fresh out of tech school

The stats that register the schools shooters to drive over the edge and do it.
>muh fringe science
Secret fucken squirrel

because it doesn't generate enough interest to keep up with inflation.