I ate this fucking Thing. what to do now ?

I ate this fucking Thing. what to do now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dupont.com/products-and-services/crop-protection/fruit-nut-vine-protection/articles/navel-orangeworm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is that

I think that is a peanut that came from op's shit

I dont fucking know. it was in pistachios and i didnt see it then i ate some it was gross but i thought yeah fuck it i dont care i was watching shit and ate it

It is dead.

here. what is it ?

It's cancer. Now you have it too OP

definitely has some sort of mold and it also appears to have had a bug inside of it, you should probably induce vomiting asap

dude can there be some to´xic protein or some parasites in that shit ?

what ?
i ate it 24 hours in past. Why vomit ?

is it dangerous ?

thats a nut that had a bug growing in it and it's come out of its shell now and you ate its old home, you might be okay but its still pretty filth and how did you get a photo of it if you ate it? did you photo it then decide like fuck it im gonna eat this weird shit?

That's a moths cocoon hahahaha

well if it was 24 hours ago not much you can do, for the next couple of weeks make sure you feel healthy, if you have a sudden sickness of some type you might have an infection or possibly some type of tape worm, drink lots of water good luck!

No i ate half and now when i see the shell i realize the other thing that tasted awful like shit was probably the other half of that thing or the same thing in another nut.....

its probably benign, worst case scenario you just get the stomach flu and feel bad for a week or two, unlikely you would get a tape worm but still possible

wow thanks. what to do if i get tape worm and how to know when i have ?

I was wrong, its a Navel Orangeworm.

oh, you've probably eaten the baby bug half, i was wondering how it would have got out

you should be fine, but general symptoms would be flu like symptoms, sweating/dehydration, intense hunger even after you ate, fever, google "tape worm symptoms" but you should be fine tbh

lol thats specific. how do you know ?

They nest inside pistachios. Google em. It's gross.

dupont.com/products-and-services/crop-protection/fruit-nut-vine-protection/articles/navel-orangeworm.html

lol where do you see that ? the brown thing there is actually a half or what ? i dont know if youre right. and the small stuff there looks like fecies to me. What makes you think its not whole ?

Hello OP.
My name is user and I am an expert in this field of science. What you are holding in your hand is a nut infested by some kind of flour moth. The Larvae feed into a nut and grow, make a cocoon and become moths, flying away. In your case I am not sure wether the animal could escape, but it does not matter. It is unlikely that the animal is contaminated with some kind of pathogens. However it is possible that the waste of the animal can contain bacteria that will cause your stomach to revolt a bit. Further than that, no danger for you.

Basically you ate moth shit, and maybe a moth.

the brown indent is where half of the bug was, in the part you ate it had another brown indent and a maggot

Aflatoxin

Aflatoxin is a “known human carcinogen” 73 produced by the fungus Aspergillus flavus, which can contaminate pistachios during growing or storing in moist or warm environment 68,74,92. Long-term consumption of aflatoxin can cause cancer in animals and it was associated with hepatitis B and liver cancer in humans in South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa where aflatoxin intake is high 11,63,74. Currently, it is not known which amount of aflatoxin can cause liver cancer, and direct association between pistachio consumption and liver cancer has not been established so far 69. Aspergillus fungi are not always visible by a naked eye, but can be detected using the UV light 45. Roasting can significantly, but not completely, reduce the amount of aflatoxin in pistachios 71. Risk factors for aflatoxin contamination include early pistachio nut splitting (July), infestation with orangeworm, high humidity and temperature during pistachio harvesting, transport or storage 11.

this OP

ok thanks. what is your job exactly, im interested :D

Navel Orangeworm (NOW)

A navel orangeworm (NOW) is a cream-colored, orange or red, up to 1 inch (25 mm) long worm, that appears in the pistachio seed or between the seed and the shell along with webbing, frass and decayed nutmeat 46. The worm itself is probably not harmful for human health, but pistachios infested by orangeworms are more likely contaminated with the Aspergillus fungi, which produce aflatoxin.

No problem. I'm a nursery teacher but I happen to read a lot if you know what I mean.

The Worm you ate is named Amyelois transitella.

OP is nothing more than a moth cocoon.

Disgusting? Yes!

Dangerous? No!

Check packs for any more. They cling to plants and can be mistaken for a pistachio due to the size and color.

Stick to nurseries. It a naval orange worm

Lmao OP got aspergers fungus

Yeah. mine looks probably brown because of the heat.

It's possible

but i have ALPHAtoxin dude so no beta anymore.

save your findings and package so that your family can sue if you die Op

do you think i could sue if i get sich or tapeworms ?

Correct

More often a Cecropia Moth

I would notify the company regardless take pics, and do not give them the contaminated nut. Save it for your record and notify them you will be seeking medical attention.

You won't get tapeworms.

PLUS you probably eat more insects than you realize. Check the federal guidelines on food hygiene some time as small quantities of infects ate acceptable in food.

what for ? what can i archieve by this other than being autistic ?

Autism CANNOT be treated by your MD from eating a nut

See
Worst case its documented if something happens. They should work with you also would be responsible for medical bills incurred if you get sick. You should get your money back, and other comps.

You will get a 'special' autismo helmet, a dribble bib, and a badge.

But you WON'T get stuck you retard.

I've eaten all kinds if shit from spiders, grubs, mealworm, maggots (32yr old legit ex-spec forces) and there won't be an issue. Just because this isn't standard duet sites NOT make it harmful.

user, Amyelois transitella IS a naval orangeworm

Won't get sick even!

Retarded auto-correct

And before you ask, survival training without standard rations in places like Borneo and Madagascar.

sounds literally legit.

Yeah well, nothing to prove. Accept advice or not, it's no biggy for me.