$20 1 day wear + workout. 18 year old Caucasian female. reach me at (509) 703-6451. also take requests

$20 1 day wear + workout. 18 year old Caucasian female. reach me at (509) 703-6451. also take requests

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not your personal army

You got dumped. deal with it

kik me at big_leboski

post a timestamped pic of the pussy that occupied those panties.

can you give me a pair for christmas? I don't have $20

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I just see OP as a fat ass hairy basement dweller stealing his moms clean underwear and then doing a couple jumping jack in them before posting and mailing off. Lol. No thanks.

Actually my wife's underwear. we are both in college and need extra income

Really doesn't work unless there's a pic of them being worn.

do you take bitcoin as payment?

this.

Ew faggot

how fat are you?

No bitcoin sorry, and I don't need to prove anything to yall. either you are interested or not. I also have kik- pantysquad

they look like granny thongs

As someone who's trying to sell this stupid shit? Yeah you kinda do have to prove it.

ITT fat neckbeard who steals panties from the coin-op laundry, wipes his ass with them, puts them in a bag, and sells them to other fat neckbeards who sniff them and masturbate

well I can prove it to those interested but can't at this very moment being we are not home at the moment

soooooo... This post is trash as it will 404 in a few minutes. How about next time, you get your shit together before you try to sell some nasty ass panties. Fucking armatures!

/thread

This guy knows what's up. Video is even better.

heres me in another pair

looks like the one my girl had on when she sent me a pic of here while at work haha

I laughed. that was funny