Help me finish this chart

Help me finish this chart.

Taylor Swift last album

most modern Japanese bands

Arcade Fire - Reflektor (to a certain capacity).
Blur - Think Tank.
The Beach Boys - Wild Honey.
Eminem - Any of his stuff apparently.

Another person who doesn't know what cultural appropriation means. It doesn't mean: white bois aren't allowed to rap. It doesn't mean using 'foriegn' styles of music. It is all about claiming for your own and taking a culture built by someone else with a mocking disregard for its importance Eminem's most recent albums could almost fit that maybe, but not his early ones.

All of these albums do that though.

so the only thing that fits is Elvis?

unknown pleasures

joy division

Exactly this.
Graceland and Remain In Light are definitely not cultural appropriation as both give heavy respect to the culture/music that inspired them and neither claim to be the creators of that style.

Fuck off

Pretty much yeah, that one is accurate but the rest is just OP trying to b8.

>listen to fela kuti
>fuck off cultural tourist

>white rock artists rip off African music
>oh that's just fine

cultural appropriation in music doesnt exist. there is nothing wrong with exploring different musical styles

Flying Microtonal Banana

except they don't and you still won't answer why

That's one of the biggest cultural appropriation in music.

Boris - Melvins Worship

Cultural appropriation music? If you aren't black you aren't allowed to rap? It's just a fucking music style, if you aren't from a certain race you aren't allowed to make music of a certain style? And how the hell is Demon Days cultural appropriation?

>cultural appropriation
>beastie boys

Also Remain in Light. Please explain

I want you to actually fucking kill yourself.

i guess gorillaz because the dudes are white and they make hiphopish music? and remain in light because "disco" either way its nonsense

>White guys collaborate with black hip hop artists
>White guys put hip hop-ish tracks on the album
>Cultural appropriation
Didn't self titled and Plastic Beach have more "cultural appropriation"?
When did Sup Forums become SJW?

Italian playing latin soul. 10/10 album

Foetus - Thaw

Gulag Orkestar was like one out of the two indie folk albums that were actually good. Plus it's an example of good appropriation. Totally underrated, minus some of the shitty gimmicks it has on it.

>When did Sup Forums become SJW?

when people cared about (You)s more than the quality of the bait. the same old pastas still get as many as they did when they were fresh, so why bother?

either this of The Bee Gees - Saturday Night Fever

Music has no culture
It's universal
Nice try though

>Music is not universal. Music is hyper-specific: Europe, Brazil, Japan, USA, Africa, South Korea, etc. - places that conjure specific beats and sounds. The contexts from which music emerged are forgotten: sexual and gender crises, transgendered sex work, black market hormones, drug and alcohol addiction, loneliness, racism, HIV, ACT-UP, Thompkins Sq. Park, police brutality, queer-bashing, underpayment, unemployment and censorship - all at multiple beats per minute.
pls

Fuck off with your boring bait post

>singer gets in trouble for saying how he loves the swastika symbol
kek

Not to mention during Talking Heads live sets there were more black people on stage than white people. Also I think Graceland had black performers on the recordings.

>Arcade Fire
>Think Tank

>imfuckingplying

haha you so funny