last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/VitoLucente
last.fm/user/apdovinil/
last.fm/ru/user/Rites_
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/n84NTno
last.fm/user/prevzzy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow now I can see listener you know!!!! omg thats great Maybe one day I can bring my seen live list back!!!!!!

www.last.fm/user/GreenKemmler

>pastemytaste.pe.hu

I'm into Weezer, Animal Collective, Pixies, Neutral Milk Hotel, Minutemen, Kanye West, American Football, Death Grips, Ash, The Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, The Breeders, Grizzly Bear, Shellac, Pavement, Panda Bear, Placebo, Drive Like Jehu, Dinosaur Jr., Beastie Boys, Sonic Youth, Touché Amoré, Run the Jewels, Fugazi, Polvo, Elphomega, Deerhunter, Queens of the Stone Age, Black Flag, Aphex Twin, Gorillaz, Sleater-Kinney, Tame Impala, PJ Harvey, Nirvana, Mineral, Descendents, The Hotelier, Wu-Tang Clan, Big Black, Blur, Dead Kennedys, Public Enemy, Kendrick Lamar, My Bloody Valentine, The National, The Stone Roses, The Cure, Tyler, the Creator and Vampire Weekend.

Last 3 months I have been into Beat Happening, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Dean Blunt, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Ween, Gucci Mane, Kate Bush, John Maus, Travi$ Scott, Young Thug, Teen Suicide, Big Black, Babyfather, Dinosaur Jr., FKA twigs, Pixies, Tracy Chapman, My Bloody Valentine, The Beach Boys and Crying.

You can harass me here: last.fm/user/GrupTrup
You can harass me here: last.fm/user/GrupTrup

certified pleb, rec me some shoegaze?

last.fm/user/tiffanyfan61
last.fm/user/tiffanyfan61

Last 1 month I have been into The Smiths, TOKiMONSTA, The Pillows, Flipper's Guitar, My Bloody Valentine, Yo La Tengo, Lush, New Order, Grandaddy, Dean Blunt, Thundercat, T. Rex, Kero Kero Bonito, Pastel Blue, Swirlies, Kodak Black, Daniel Caesar, Luminous Orange, Teenage Fanclub and Kali Uchis.

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Peter Bellamy, Folkstorm, Grunt, Reptilian Child, Bizarre Uproar, The Shadow Ring, Abul Mogard, Madredeus, Vomir, Marvin Pontiac, Militia, Sonne Hagal, Werewolf Jerusalem, o, Blaze Foley, Charlie Parker, Elvis Presley, Stan Rogers, Trevor Lucas, A.L. Lloyd, Archie Shepp, Jonathan Fitoussi, Mika Vainio, Madlib, Murcof & Vanessa Wagner, Sick Seed, Tenhi, Ewan MacColl, Steely Dan, Deterge, Skin Graft, Taskmaster, Aqua-Eroticum, Bright Light Quartet, Chier, SACRED HARP SINGERS, Amps For Christ, Anton Bruckner, Cremation Lily & False Moniker, Paysage d'Hiver, Peerless Four, Silver Leaf Quartet, Contrepoison, Incapacitants, Jana Winderen, Moribund, Sir Edward Elgar, Stan Kelly, Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, Black Rain & Cold Cave and BizarreϟϟMania.

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 7 days I have been into わたしのココ, Beherit, The Angelic Process, Delroy Edwards, Peste Noire, Spektr, Death in June, Bathory, Current 93, Menace Ruine, Wrath of the Weak, Beatrik, Germ, Tommy Wright III, Ancient Wisdom, Fauna, Negură Bunget, Psychonaut 4, Ski Mask Troopaz, Blackout, Blasphemy, Deicide, Deiphago, Imperium Dekadenz, Nadja, Tiamat, Wormsblood, Empyrium, Flaskavsae, Helheim, Monument, Orrery, SPK, Veles, Vinterriket, Darkflight, Fear of Eternity, Jabladav, Mord, Proclamation, Velvet Cacoon, Al-Kamar, Azrael, Beyond the Ninth Wave, Chaos Moon, Infernum, Process Of Guilt, Raate, Underjordiska and Alda.

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Grunt, Last Days of Humanity, Jon Rose & Hollis Taylor, Yaporigami, Brotha Lynch Hung, Camille Saint-Saëns, Peggy Lee, Frédéric Blondy & DJ Lenar, IOSYS, Arca, João Gilberto, Mount Eerie, Sonic Youth, The Secret, Knxwledge, Sarah Blasko, 井内賢吾, Lucy, The Weeknd, Haraam, Andrew Liles & Kenji Siratori, Injury Reserve, BADBADNOTGOOD, Cedric 'Im' Brooks and The Divine Light, Depressive Silence, Andy Stott, Chinese Football, DJ Okawari, Kerridge and きのこ帝国.

bump

last.fm/user/crywalkers

sorry deb, the pope has a cold. im the pope. im sick.

Last 1 month I have been into Run the Jewels, Death Grips, Injury Reserve, Makthaverskan, Danny Brown, Herbie Hancock, Nothing, Pusha T, The Mountain Goats, Daft Punk, Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam, Hak, The High Violets, Nxworries, A$AP Rocky, Japanese Breakfast, Captain Murphy, Nine Inch Nails, Frankie Cosmos and Julien Baker.

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Bathory, DIR EN GREY, The Red Army Choir, Hellhammer, Furia, The Committee, Rammstein, Impaled Nazarene, Noothgrush, Ulver, Death in June, Beherit, Katatonia, Burzum, Duszę Wypuścił, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Summoning, Autechre, Bethlehem, Forseti, Inquisition, Luciferian Rites, Nokturnal Mortum, The Possessed, Anaal Nathrakh, Endlichkeit, Lilium Aeris, Cult of Luna, Deströyer 666, Mayhem, Absurd, Blaze of Perdition, Current 93, Darkthrone, Lord Lovidicus, Odraza, Black Magick SS, Goatmoon, Downfall of nur, Initial D, The Ruins of Beverast, One Tail, One Head, Anal Cunt, Angerfist, Candlemass, Funpark Bernd, Imperium Dekadenz, Infant Annihilator, Iron Maiden and Mgła.

bump

last.fm/user/booohie
last.fm/user/booohie
last.fm/user/booohie

friends please.

>Last 7 days I have been into The Beatles, Swans, The Avalanches, Bad Brains, Richard Cheese, 2Pac, Minor Threat, Burial, The Smiths, Animal Collective, The Pop Group, Weezer, Black Sabbath and The Notorious B.I.G..

www.last.fm/user/Umkharss

>Last 7 days I have been into Glaciation, Mgła, (DOLCH), Menace Ruine, Misþyrming, Vlad Tepes, Délétère, Deep Mountains, Kauan, Toad, Cult of Fire, Burzum, Diapsiquir, Ulver, Absurd, Blood and Sun, Cantique Lépreux, Duo Ancelin Rouzier, Gravenoire, Bael, René Zosso & Anne Osnowycz, Vi, Zuriaake, Bernart de Vendadorn, Cioran, Murmuüre, Paramnesia, chambre froide, Lantlôs, Vaina, Coil, La Baracande, Seigneur Voland, Zuriaake, Anonymous, Current 93, Moëvöt, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Wędrujący Wiatr, Berenguier de Palazol, Brenoritvrezorkre, Candlemass, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Corou de Berra, Deafheaven, Demogorgon, Drudkh and Faune.

Went back to a BM phase lately.

last.fm/user/WithAllMyLore

>Music directly imitates the passions or states of the soul…when one listens to music that imitates a certain passion, he becomes imbued with the same passion; and if over a long time he habitually listens to music that rouses ignoble passions, his whole character will be shaped to an ignoble form.

So stop listening to your nigger music. Aristotle told you to.

stop listening to bent white boy music

never :' )

last.fm/user/peahappy

I'm into Fabienne DelSol, Trixie's Big Red Motorbike, The Flatmates, The Memories, Dolly Mixture, My Bloody Valentine, The Amps, Tommy Wright III, The Lemons, 少年ナイフ, The Pastels, Twa Toots, Deerhoof, Eric's Trip, Heavy Vegetable, Nobunny, Rocketship, Clothilde, Dead Moon and Girls At Our Best!.

last.fm/user/oldfeelings

hey hi hello

last.fm/user/okumay

yo

last.fm/user/ghgta/

:^)

last.fm/user/brewfried

>Last 7 days I have been into GG Allin, Dwarves, Shellac, Death Grips, Gang of Four, Killdozer, Ween, Butthole Surfers, Broken Bones, Cro-Mags, Karp, Zach Hill, Eyehategod, Slowdive, The Fall, Brainbombs, Big Black, My Bloody Valentine, GWAR and Wire.

last.fm/user/VitoLucente

hello family and friends

kill yourselves

must suck to be you

don't worry, i plan to in the near future

bump

last.fm/user/apdovinil/

Last 12 months I have been into Aglaia, Christina Vantzou, Biosphere, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, Julianna Barwick, Vinyl Williams, Grouper, David Tagg, Ulrika Spacek, Stars of the Lid, Bowery Electric, Brian Eno, Denzel Curry, Pouya, Carter Burwell, and ian william craig.

I'm into The Doors, Burzum, Swans, Have a Nice Life, Joanna Newsom, Dead Can Dance, Hans Zimmer, Go Ichinose, Brian Reitzell, New Order, Sufjan Stevens, Bathory, Genesis, Trust, Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein, Cardiacs, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Lana Del Rey, Regis and Death Grips.

thats one cool car

>last.fm/ru/user/Rites_
heh

last.fm/user/meddle511

webm's don't get enough love on this board

I don't think this is 100% accurate to my taste since I only started using last.fm a few months ago, and there was a period of time within those few months that I stopped scrobbling cause of internet problem, but
last.fm/user/n84NTno

>I'm into Swans, MadLove, John Zorn, This Town Needs Guns, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Fall of Troy, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Trevor Dunn's Trio-Convulsant, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Mars Volta, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bright Eyes, Cursive, Fantômas Melvins Big Band, Circa Survive, Death Grips, Rolo Tomassi, Tera Melos, Wishbone Zoe, Mr. Bungle, Le Butcherettes, Tool, My Bloody Valentine, bygones, Bella's Bartok, Stephanie Lak, Time Machine Modulus, Animal Collective, Drive Like Jehu and Sufjan Stevens.

>I'm into YTCracker, M-Project, Aesop Rock, Ill Bill, Say Anything, Otep, Perfume, Gorillaz, The Dead Milkmen, Amon Amarth, Cake, Capsule, SR-71, The Prodigy, SMiLE.dk, Nightcore, Iron Maiden, Oingo Boingo, blink-182 and Dead Kennedys.

>Last 7 days I have been into Muse, Björk, Killing Joke, Radiohead, Beastie Boys, Daft Punk, Crystal Castles, Franz Ferdinand, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Noisia, Enter Shikari, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Death Grips, Weezer, Brand New, Rammstein, Tame Impala, Animal Collective and David Bowie.

last.fm/user/prevzzy
last.fm/user/prevzzy

thanks for the bump, chump

checked