Why do hate Annie Clark (st. Vincent) so much, Sup Forums?

Why do hate Annie Clark (st. Vincent) so much, Sup Forums?

She molested you as a kid, didn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
archive.is/iKqsq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10/10, fuck the haters.

I love Annie. Fuck the cucks

her songs are alright but her guitar playing is god-tier.

Her music is overrated and her personality is fake as fuck.

>her guitar playing is god-tier.

No. No it's not.

nah you're wrong.

>She molested you as a kid, didn't she?
God I wish

Some heavy fucking trips up in here

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

archive.is/iKqsq

LMAO

>Daily reminder that Annie Clark will never touch your penis

>posting this in every st vincent thread

What did he mean by this?

I wish that feminist dork did, you cvck

it's the other way around, you are the cuck

DORITO

well post your favourite guitarist then pussy.

you definitely sound like a cucc

He's shedding light on the fact that after her collaboration with David Byrne, she became a hack. She is a masterful guitarist, but she is le arty and le edgy pretensia. On her upcoming album she said, "I think it’ll be the deepest, boldest work I’ve ever done."

I saw her in 2012 and she was such an amazing performer, then I saw her in 2014 and she was full JUST.

original comeback. unsurprising from the guy whos got a bunch of populist redpillers cum in his brain who can't enjoy a great guitar player just because she's female. enjoy your closet homosexuality buddy.

I love her guitarfarts. I really do. I don't know any other musicians who release music where the guitar instrumentals sound that interesting.

not her
>great guitar player
Lmao

t. Slash' biggest fan and buttrock aficionado

>Hey im anni clark my fanbase is all virgin autists who idolise me chek out how i play this note while muting it's revolutionary dont u think i mean its what great guitarists are made off
t. A virgin autist neckbeard who listens to kpop and grimes aka you

man you sound like you have no friends.

woah woah woah....what do you have against Grimes

I think I hit a sensitive snare with you, did I not? You got Grimes right btw, but I don't listen to kpop.

man, you sound like you have a cock on your head.
you see how that works?

>squaling into a loop pedal
>music

the only sensitive one here is obviously you
>muh great guitarist for palm muting and being a girl
just how sensitive do you have to be, eh?