Eternal /got/ general

Azor Jon

>tfw you'll never be friends with these people

Tits aren't flat enough

do they have cannons in gang of thronees? or black powder

Aren't scorched enough, either.

REMOVE SNOW remove snow you are worst basterd. you are the bastard idiot you are the bastard smell. return to dorne. to our dornish cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the crypts….ahahahaha ,dreadfort we will never forgeve you. the north remembers FUck but fuck accursed bastard stink dreadfort reek reek..southron genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead bastards..ahahahahahDREADFORT WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget red wedding .pyke we kill the ironborn , return to your precious islands….hahahahaha idiot bastards and boltons smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SNOW FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. stannis+vale+nortth+tully=kill dreadfort…you will have reddist wedding/ stannis alive in winterfell, mance making ode of winterfell . fast jape bael the bard in winterfell. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of littlefinger… you are ppoor stink bastard… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live on a wall mance alive numbr one #1 in winterfell ….fuck the dreadfort ,..FUCKk oathbreakwr bastards no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur usurper and parentage. Stannis aliv and have real strong witch kill all the bastard farm aminal with red magic now we the winterfell rule .bastard of the wall lord commender jon snow fukc the great other and lay egg this egg hatch and bolton wa;s born. stupid babe form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of dornish. Winterfell greattst castle

Will Bran be able to warg into another human now?

Will he warg into Ser Strong?

MAEGOR DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

Nth for bad casting.

she ded tho

Jeyne, Jeyne, it rhymes with pain.

You were Paramount of the North for approximalty 1 year, maybe a year and a half.

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

>KILLED BY A CHAIR
A FUCKING CHAIR

mein negger

nth for Cersei of the House Lannister, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms

No, he wasn't.

He was poisoned/assassinated.

>And Robb. Robb who had been more a brother to Theon than any son born of Balon Greyjoy's loins. Murdered at the Red Wedding, butchered by the Freys. I should have been with him. Where was I? I should have died with him.
>We didn't get this in the show

>maegor
literally who

He/She/It, is right you know.

can i get a (you) and a response?

>wrists cut open and covered in blood
>it was poison!

Good job fucking idiot. Never post again.

Son of Aegon the Conqueror by his sister-wife, Visenya.

>tfw you realize that's why he always hit her whenever she lied about her identity

>be Salsa
>bastard half brother turns out to be your cousin
>actual brother wants to be a maester or some shit
>thank the gods, the Kingdom in the North is now yours
>but that cousin is also a Targ
>if you legitimize him and marry him, instead of climbing the LADDAH, you'd be taking an express lift to being Queen of the Seven Kingdoms

wut do?

Were their stylists trying to bring out the worst features in them?

Because they succeeded

>wikifaggotry

He was poisoned by our enemies.

Dead

they were meeting the real queen (of england) faggot

The maesters prevent that sort of thing from happening

reek, reek it rhymes with 'you have no cock xD'

Bran is attractive and there is nothing you can do about it

Pottery

>Named Maegor the Cruel
>D&D decide this is a perfect name for a made up "Maegor III"

>everyone forgetting the fact that the BASED HOUND is back in action.

Compilation of every cock, fart and poo joke in Season 6?

>being a normie
>liking "CHICKEN XD" hound

Yes I know, that doesnt invalidate my question

Also Sophie has huge fat man feet

To be fair, he could have been poisoned with something non-lethal, but it could/would weaken him severely enough to be restrained and have his wrists slit open.

I mean, this is the guy who was fucking up people older than him by a decade in tourneys and melees at the age of 13-14.

Do you seriously think anyone could take him head on? More so when he was Balerion's dragon-rider.

yes

I dont understand

I'll do it. Give me a few hours

Catelyn was right the whole time and did nothing wrong

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE THINK ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THEIR FUCKING FAN FICTION EITHER QUOTE ACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS POISONED OR NEVER POST AGAIN

Whats the Mad Queen thinking right now and what should be her next step? and not tommens last step

arresting Tyrone even though it was obviously not him was a fuckup

i thought the autistic mods outlawed /got/ during the off season, what gives?

Reminder that Stannis supports Jon

Whoa whoa WHOA

What the fuck happens to Cleganebowl now?

letting Jaime free
trusting Littlefinger about Tyrion and imprisoning him

Do you mean Book Catelyn when she said further war was pointless and they should have made peace? Because she was 100% right and cut from the show

Trating Jon like shit.

They ruined his character arc and keeping him the same instead of letting him become Sandor.

BUT HOUND IS TOTAL BADASS DUDE LOL

>That was easy

>I'll deal with all the consequences and civil unrest that my hasty scheme caused offscreen!

Time to kill Salsa
Stannis is in that iamge but that's not him

and also the rightful king

>my feet hurt
>why do I look like a typical Disney princess
>tfw no children
>tfw Jaime doesn't want to fuck me

Who am I supposed to latch onto?
All the good males are literally dead or have been turned into massive betas

To be honest his scenes were shit this season

So whatever happened to Ilyn Payne?

she was right to treat jon like shit because he did end up usurping her trueborn children.

Didn't we get a bit of it when Ramsey allowed him to think he had escaped?

>Make peace with Jon as soon as possible\
>Prepare anus for Dany cock

Night King

Jaime and Cersei will be the power duo of S7

ironically support euron like everyone else

how about a good female, like dany?

Actor got cancer and left the show.

why do you have to latch on to a male?

Brienne of Tarth.

If she had tits like that irl, she'd be 10/10.

>dany
>good female

[After imploding the Great Sept with wildfire, Cersei and her men appear]

Cersei Lannister: King's Landing, take control! Take control of your city. This… this is the instrument of your liberation!

[The Redcloaks bring Hallyne forward and make him kneel in front of Cersei]

Cersei Lannister: Identify yourself to the realm.

Hallyne: W-Wisdom Hallyne, pyromancer.

Cersei Lannister: And what… what is this cache?

Hallyne: It's a… fully primed wildfire. Once it takes fire, the substance will burn fiercely until it is no more. More, it will seep into cloth, wood, leather, even steel, so they take fire as well.

Cersei Lannister: And who is capable of removing such a substance?

Hallyne: Only alchemists.

Cersei Lannister: Only you. Thank you, Wisdom.

[Gregor snaps Hallyne's neck. The crowd screams in terror]

Cersei Lannister: Now, this substance is planted everywhere! This substance is volatile! And the identity of the torchman is a mystery. For one of you holds the torch! And we came here not as conquerors, but as liberators to return control of this city to the people. And at the first sign of interference from the outside world, or for those people attempting to flee, this anonymous smallfolk - this unsung hero - will set the fire. For now, martial law is in effect. Return to your homes, hold your families close, and wait. Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours.

>Allying with child murdering, kinslaying psychos like the Sand Snekes
>Good

So they can change an actor just because they feel like it, but if someone gets sick they're irreplaceable?

>Cersei BTFO by Jaime or Danny
>Danny kills WWs too
>LF gets tired of being cucked and kills Jon/Sansa/both and rules as king in the north
>Danny does Mad Queen as her hordes rape and pillage so Vays "good of the realm" the Spider kills her
>reveals master plan was to use her to get the throne for himself
>endgame is Varys vs Littlefinger

wow season 6 was such a WASTE OF FUCKING TIME

glad we got 3 seasons of dany struggling with slavery only for her to magically solve it and abandon it

Its never a good look when a woman is the biggest of the group

There is no real Queen of England, the slut broke her coronation vows so she's not really the Queen.

You are not even my real Bradamante. Fuck off.

Based

I like that

>No slice of life Anime about a young Frey son / grandson trying to get Walder-sama's attention
Why live

fuck off showfag

respond to yourself again

So Euron kills a dragon
the Ice dragon kills another one

who kills the last one?

Serious question, if (You) were Cersei, how would you hold your position?

It isn't solved in any way in the books. I think the show-writers were fed up with the whole issue and were happy to abandon it after the books aren't linked to the show anymore

>stupidly exiles her most loyal supporter
>he gets stone cancer
>she's suddenly nice and virtuous for telling him to go find a cure for himself

Are Brits really that fucking short or is Sophie Turner just really fucking tall?

Kill everyone that opposes me.

Based Big Walder, Lord of the Crossing

I think he died and they never showed him again out of respect

With my cunt

succ