wow, they even did her lips too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AunQ4yBsfy8

the moles match tho

To be honest, I like the before better. The after are so big they are grotesque

wow those are really sad boobs on the left

fag detected

Wow. Implants are usually awful but this chick needed them

Thanks, I needed that laugh.

oh wow, thats so hard with the clone tool in photoshop, right???

she should have also gotten a new haircut.

i got no experience with silicon tits. but is it possible to make them soft and squishy?
or will they be hard as fuck?
if they are hard and look like that on the right, then HELL NO.

She basically hit the lottery for having the perfect sag to nipple placement ratio.

99% of all boob jobs are awful. They wind up looking like half cut melons mounted to their chest, with weird nipple placement, and a hideous scar.

I've always liked little titties much better. Now ruined.

well nevermind she did get a haircut.

She has lipstick on in the after photo. Overlining it makes your lips look bigger, and using non-matte makes them look plumper.

Damn, that's an amazing transformation. Though, burn the before pics, cause that's what your children are gonna look like, and probably scare off any potential life-mate.

"I wanted that unnatural look"

Sounds like she is happy with what she has, and the look on her husbands face says the same thing. Good for both of them and for my cock as I stroke it.

Seems legit

ava addams

when you find the right slider in the character creation menu

I feel like I'm adjusting the slider on a character creator

You're an idiot. Kys.

you think that's 10/10? it's more like 6/10

>one is higher than the other by a fair amount
>one is bigger than the other
>the nipples look different

bad doctor i would be pissed if i had paid for that

oh wow thats some serious gypsy nose in the before

Both of those are obviously photoshopped. Do you have the original face? Curious to see it now.

dont be upset, you got the surgery done for this reason

That's an amazing tit job

Underage fag detected.

Why be mad? The person that got this surgery is basically lying to any person they pursue in a relationship. They covered up their genuine physical features that are passed on to their children.

Before the surgery, the person probably would only be able to get a 4/10 mate, after the surgery they can maybe get a 8/10 mate. Which, in a way, is quite deceitful if they never show them their genuine physical appearance.

you sound like the underage fag thinking someone who struggles to do their job is competent at it just because "LOL LOOK HOW BIG THE TITS ARE"

Have you ever seen actual boobs? They're never symmetrical. And when you're touching them it doesn't matter. Faggot.

Damn man! You've seen every boob job ever done?!

Stop confusing opinion with fact.

>trying this hard to justify a doctors bad work

Worst bait ever

Two different women. Not enough matches from the before shape wise.

There is a youtube video linked in the thread you fucking tard

What's wrong with small saggy tits? It's like if I started using those heel pads out of the blue to look taller. People who know me will know that I did something and people who don't know me will get disappointed as soon as they find out.

But hey, women sure know how to trick men. Some boobjobs are easy to identify, though.

dipshit, it's video documented.

youtube.com/watch?v=AunQ4yBsfy8

Slapping a wig and lipstick on a faggot don't count.

Not sure what I find hotter. The tits or her confidence and makeup afterwards

I hate fake tits.

Can't find a dr. to get the stench of nigger cum off her though.

Confidence lol. Whats the point of trying to attain confidence in your physical appearance? It will eventually fade to shit, so you're better off accepting that beauty is fragile and momentary, and just move on to other things in life.

Calling an intelligent person using common sense and making an obviously valid point and "idiot".
Tumblrwhale detected.

What preteen boy wouldn't LOVE having this face munching away at his asshole?

Ugly person mindset. Sad!

oh she looked nice before

she was cute before, now she looks like a generic spray-tanned whore

I want to pull her sag all over my shaft, lube it up as I twirl her breasts around my finger.

Realist actually.

babushka no!

Is that guy reading the 4th edition of Strunk and White? What the fuck?

Right. No one would ever fuck someone unless they were sure their potential children would be attractive. Some girl's grabbin' at my dick & all I can think is: "but what would our offspring look like?"

Oh! I had no idea. I'll treat you differently from now on.