Hello. Can someone recommend any movies that are similar to Princess Mononoke...

Hello. Can someone recommend any movies that are similar to Princess Mononoke? By that I mean they have a big focus on nature and the forest, and animals. Pagan gods/spirits too. Doesn't have to be animated... Thanks :-)

The Secret of Kells

Song of the Sea

Those look really childish and goofy. I'm looking for something a little more realistic and mature.

like your Chinese cartoons?

Watch other Ghibli films, if you haven't yet. Most of them-
Oh I see you're baiting, never mind then.

Boku no Weeaboo

Very funny meme. You're funny. I like an animated Japanese movie. "HURR LULZ CHINESE CARTOONZ xD"
I'm not "baiting" ? Why would you even think that? The movies he recommended had character models with heads bigger than their bodies and an atmosphere resembling something on a pre-school children's program. I just wanted something a little more close to real life and appealing at least to a teenage audience. No "baiting." Jesus...

>Mononoke hime
>realistic and mature
. . .

>I like an animated Japanese movie

*japanese kino-san

Antichrist

kill yourself

I have a list of them but you're a retard

Nausicaa. It's not good at all, though, but a lot of people like it.

>Nausicaa. It's not good at all, though
back to el redditor

Something isn't childish and unrealistic just because it's animated.

It is both of those things. Of course it's not strictly realistic, but there are different kinds of realism.

Ghibli's movies are mainstream.

The manga is good, but the anime isn't.

I guess I'll watch Nausicaa then, it's the only movie along with Porco Rosso (or however it's spelled) of Ghibli's that I haven't seen. Thanks for actually giving some sort of rec and not laughing about "chinese cartoons" or something.

snow white and the huntsman
not even meming

Ferngully.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

You're evil, you, I lke you.

go to bed bristle hack

Fern Gully

The Wicker Man (original, not Cage's shit) is good if you're interested in paganism