What do you think of lightskin black girls?

what do you think of lightskin black girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpBH_e519uY
twitter.com/ImJenaFrumes
thefactninja.com/jena-frumes-facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes moar

she's ethiopian

They are the superior master race.

I prefer Indians if I'm going with a brown skin
>just because they aren't black doesn't mean they aren't niggers

That one from that TV show is hot... Rashida? Otherwise it depends. At least for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpBH_e519uY

steady lurking

Rashida Jones, yeah she's black. She says no one ever knows she's black until she tells them.

They're beautiful

yum

>rashida jones
HNNNNNNGGG

the penis is the true litmus test. my dick gets fucking hard for any fine ass bitch no matter her skin color.

I've licked a lot of mulatto puss. MOST of their vaginas smell like armpit sweat.

Is that because they don't shower enough (they're always bitching about their fucking hair)?

Here's why I prefer mixed black girls over dark skin black girls. The light skin black girls are proud of their hair for example, it shows no self-hatred. Even if mixed black girls straighten their hair with those hair iron things it doesn't imply they hate their genetics, it just makes the hair a different look temporarily. But those dark black girls that permanently straighten their hair constantly are annoying for this reason, they hate their own genes. If they would just grow out their kinky hair it wouldn't even be ugly if she's healthy. Plus those afros are actually hot. But like I said, the overwhelming majority of dark black girls must really hate their own genes and are so brainwashed that they think straightening their hair is necessary.

>I've licked a lot of mulatto puss.
Sure kid.

I smelled a light-skinned dime 10/10's fart once, and that turned me off to them. Awful experience. Very unfortunate.

Go back to Sup Forums and shitpost there, you virgins.

I'll fuck them if they are good looking. End thread.

truth.

mommy

ashy knees= gross.

are these girls even black?

Yes.

if that you Mr. President-elect?

twitter.com/ImJenaFrumes

When have you ever seen pure white girls that looked like this?

don't be a fag user

eurocan(dot)tumblr(dot)om/post/112790564170/jena-frumes-ig-instagramcomjenafrumes

She's edgy about her race though, she says she doesn't label herself black or white. Her dad is black though, so that makes her black. The point is that she has black genes, black ancestry.

Forget that tumblr link, I can't verify who posted that, it says the poster's name is Anissa or something, so it's not Jena Frume's post.

Just look on the Internet, Jena is obviously black.

thefactninja.com/jena-frumes-facts

>Her dad is black though, so that makes her black.
Full throttle amateur eugenics over here.

I've fucked tons of mulattos right in the rectums, and I've never gotten shit on my dick. also, after about the first 2", I feel nothing...

aren't you supposed to get shitdick? and why do I feel nothing after 2".

That's not eugenics, if her dad's DNA are passed on through his seed, her.

You people have strange ideas about "eugenics" and "genocide." You think passing on genes is eugenics, and you think reproduction is genocide. Strange creatures Sup Forums is.

Also, it's not eugenics because her mother's white genes are passed on through Jenna too.

no but I bet trump gets to smell that whore omarosa's farts and katrina pierson

why would someone want to smell farts??

test

Newfag detected

I was making fun of the way he said 'so that makes her black'. Obviously it's not eugenics.
The word black in this context is almost entirely a social term, but the confidence with which he made that statement made it sound like it was a scientific fact. Which is ridiculous.

>newfag
>searched old phone found random slut
>find the shittest thread to post it in
>get called a newfag because I needed it online to continue

fucking kill yourself.

please stop posting ghostface honkeys.

If you have black genes, you are black. Nothing ridiculous about it. What's ridiculous is that she can't say she's white, without saying she's also black, but she can say she's black without saying she's white. That's because "whiteness" is the thing that's actually ridiculous. A person could be over 80% white ancestry, yet even if they looked white they can't really say they're white, right? That's how whites defined whiteness. Blackness is very simple, any black ancestry = black. This is a biological fact. Whiteness is the social construction for the reasons I just stated.

>aren't you supposed to get shitdick? and why do I feel nothing after 2".
Because you have a 2 inch dick.

One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, godamn

>This is a biological fact.
This is exactly where you are wrong though. Black and white are not really scientific, let alone biological terms to begin with. it's a social construct as much as whiteness is.

All these little bitches getting mad because user posted a girl that looks somewhat Caucasian, she's got tits and is hot, either start jacking off or piss off .

Because buttholes aren't pussies.

Black is synonymous with African, of the negro racial type.

So YOU are wrong. I guess I can't expect logic from someone who thinks a race depends on phenotypes and "how they look."

If a person has African genes, from their African ancestors, they are African.

um it would be nice to see some yella butthole and sprad vagaina

her dad is Quincy Jones...her mom liked the black cock

Forget about generalizations about race. Individual people are what their genetics are, they are EVERYTHING that their ancestors are. If they're mixed race, they are EVERYTHING that their ancestors are.

You are pulling this shit out of your ass. This has nothing to do with biology.
By your logic, consider this: Let's say a person has exactly one single black/african ancestor in his family tree. That black ancestor was in the tenth generation before him. This would make the person in the current generation 1/1024 black/African, but you would still call him black.
That's completely ridiculous. That's simply not how the term black and African are used, both in a social context and a bilogical context.
You are simply making this shit up.

is this coon-poon too dark?

isn't she beautiful?

yap. too black. light skin black bitches is where it's at. see original image.

It just proves whiteness is not a biological reality. Because all that white ancestry is just completely erased to a white nationalist citing the one-drop rule. I didn't make this up, you white people did.

Question:

I'm straight, and every once in a while I like to suck black cock (I find men disgusting, but cock can be fun). I'm into biracial black/white women AND men.

Would you suck a biracial cock?

I found the closeted alt-right fag

oh my god! fag kill yourself get off the fucking thread!!!

>It just proves whiteness is not a biological reality. Because all that white ancestry is just completely erased to a white nationalist citing the one-drop rule. I didn't make this up, you white people did.

See this pic for context on whiteness:

You fucking idiot, I'm not here defending white purity. It's bullshit for the exact reason i gave above.
But with the same logic that 'whiteness' doesn't really exist, 'blackness' doesn't either. Or rather the term 'black' doesn't make sense when virtually everybody is black by the one-drop rule.
That is my point.

Delete this.

makes sense.

I'm a proud Trump-supporter and voter.

Answer my question though.

What blackness truly is about is the origin of humanity. Black is synonymous with African because the first humans were African. Any humans on Earth that claim we don't share the same ancient parents (the proverbial Adam and Eve) who were African, are trying to claim some kind of superiority on a false belief that they evolved from them. No that's not how evolution works, everyone else simply mutated depending on their environments, they are all still descended from those ancient black parents, Adam and Eve.

THAT is the origin of whiteness, to claim you're different or better than the original ancient black people, or other ethnic groups closer related to those ancient black people that we ALL descend from.

The oldest bodies are always being found in sub-Saharan black Africa. The Out of Africa theory is proven by the human genome project and modern knowledge of DNA haplogroups and human genetics.

To what are you even referring to at this point?
I literally said that I don't believe in white purity as a concept. And for that reason, I dont't believe in 'blackness' either, because that term was pretty much coined as an opposing concept of 'whiteness'.
What you are doing is confusing 'blackness' with the origin of humans in Africa.
You are not treading on solid ground here, because one thing refers to blackness in a social context, the other one to evolutionary biology. You are simply not using the terms appropriately.

Whiteness is the lie opposing the black origin of humanity. That's the point.
See:
>pic related

too black

>Whiteness is the lie opposing the black origin of humanity.
Are you just blurting this out at random now?
As I said for the third time now, I don't believe in whiteness in the first place.
But I can see that you're not here to argue in any constructive way, you're just gonna repeat yourself no matter what anyone says.

i'm trying to find darkie snizz (lighter)

I don't have much

THAT'S MY WIFE MOTHERFUCKER. WHO ARE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE?

ALSO WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PICTURE?

Please stop I know this girl, also is that her????

biracial gf

Gross, that bitch has a parasite/worm on her asshole. Delete this nasty honky bitch's pic.

they're pinworms, and she is BIRACIAL

pic related, fresh from her butt hole

and a closeup of the pinnies

old pics are old as fuck

She's white. And you're a homosexual from Sup Forums.