my own cum

Bleach

So, Canadian whiskey?

Livestream it or gtfo

>implying i ejaculate whisky
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Actually I was
>implying Canadian whiskey is jizz...

I also got this, but I'm not drinking on it tonight...

Debatin to open this shock top

Luckily bleach

Brazilian beer

That pretzel beer is strange.... I hate it, it's repulsive..... But I can drink it SO easy, and once I have one, I gotta have the rest..... I don't get how Shock Top can do that to me...

Just open it, fucking idiotic faggot.

Oh shit man sounds interestin
Kek no nees to force it nig nog

so the pretzel one is good?

I got pic related recently and am not too fond of it. I like the orange and the raspberry better.

PBR and bud 16oz's.
got a bottle of fireball in the freezer for when i need some extra pizzazz

Yeah deff worth a try. Raspberry one is my fav

you're a faggot

Nobody likes a braggart. Nobody.

Sounds strong but good

last 3 beers posted are good beers, you all drink crap.

Eww eww and eww guys. Here is how it goes for shock top. The regular wheat one is pretty good. Just under blue moon for me ( which is one of my favorites). Raspberry is nasty. Honey crisp is OK. Pretzel taste a little watery. Not bad but like a slightly fully light beer deguised as a full body craft

Johnny Walker is crap.

is pretty okay

>blended
>keeping the box

You guys ever had it? It's absolutely delicious!

> I put 2 cups sugar into a 2L jug of water, plus a teaspoon yeast.
> Let it ferment for a month
> And that, that is what I am drinking Sup Forums

I'm going to some sort of alcoholic hell for this

Always...

youtube.com/watch?v=iUCFt5o2hCs

Uh, its blended crap.
the shit asians buy because brand name.

Pretty accurate actually.

what the fuck? does that even work?

What does it taste like? I cant imagine it would be very strong without being distilled

LETS GET HIGH, LETS GETS DRUNK

Good taste. This is my go to. I'll drink this, wild turkey, and Buffalo trace. Markers being the smoothest

LETS GET FUCKED UP

WR GOT THAT WEED THAT ANIT NO PUNK

a glass of distilled water with a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegsr, a tablespoon of raw organic honey, 1/2tsp. of baking soda, 1tsp of organic blackstrap molasses, and 1tsp of lemon juice.

Eventually once the alcohol level gets to 10 or 15%, it kills the yeast and makes it clear-ish. It tastes like stale bread. Hard to get down but it does the trick.

Don't offer any to girls though, they dont understand homemade swill like the rest of us do.

Drinking some wild turkey 101, surprisingly not bad for the cheap price

Read up on fermentation. its a very basic process.

any fruit juice plus yeast = alcohol after a few days

LETS GET FUCKED UP

Bulleit on the rocks. Good stuff
How's everyones night?

Gay bar?

Shut the fuck up you 12 year old. Single malt isn't any better.

LETS GET HIGH, LETS GET DRUNK

Good shit. Better than most bourbons that are double the price

use fruit juice, like apple juice, has all the sugar needed.

2 liter Mt. Dew, nigger.

youre fucking retarded, please die.

Not about that fruity gay shit

Now THAT is what I call swish

>good taste
False! Genrally speaking, the only whiskey that actually tastes good is scotch... and it's gotta be a decent (and expensive) scotch too. The vast majority of other whiskeys you need to force the fuck down after 2 glasses.

Are you fucking Finnish or something

Any glenfiddich... Perfect.

You got problems, son.

Tech n9ne nigga

Canadian actually. The difference between us Canucks and the Nordics is that we don't spread our assholes as wide to the refugees

Hell yeah man, and really does the trick.

I mean, it's effective, I guess, but it's gotta taste like absolute fuck.

Why not start with like a grain mash, or a fruit juice, or some other form of natural sugar/flavor? Fuck, at least use honey instead of refined sugar and make a shitty show mead....

Narragansett, because it's just about the best non-cunty beer company worthy of support these days

the pretzel Shock Top is only good for one or two beers. it's packed with odd artificial flavors that really wear you down after an hour or so. tasty, but not remotely sessionable, imho

Not much of a whiskey drinker, bought this as my first scotch the other week. It's alright I guess. Probably an acquired taste.

If theres any cellulose or anything with a lot of carbons before fermentation, I go blind. Not fun

Yeah, that shit's ok. As far as standard scotch goes, I'd go with Macallan. However, I've never had any other really good scotch with enough frequency to judge, cause I'm poor af.

There are so many ridiculously expecsive mystery brands, and I'm 100% certain that if I became rich, I'd die very quickly from high end scotch.

If you are a weenie maybe. Most scotch is nasty peet moss shit. Try angels envy bourbon and get back to me

Tech N9ne

As a fucking polak vodka drinker I was impressed by this

Some kind of Christmas beer with a elf on it

There are worse ways to go...kek

>blackbree flavored brandee
got wasted on it when i was 14 and can't even think about it without getting appendicitis. it's a pig fucksgusting drink m8.

At 101 proof you're telling me. It's a strong drink but surprisingly flavorful. I just tired him beam black and it is pretty good for how cheat it is as well. Not a big fan of regular jim though

Try this

Fuckin painkiller.
Never see that outside my circle.
Prefer parrot bay myself.

That's a decent, standard scotch. Congratulations, you won't have to force down every fucking sip of it.

Good choice

Yeah it's not too bad. Just gotta get used to it. Been mostly drinking Jameson until now, mixed with whatever.

That's a good mix. Had that in atlantic city.

Pineapple juice
Orange juice
Peach schnapps
Malibu rum
And grenadine

I approve OP. Have one for me since I'm working.

liberal tears

>good choice
>no choice
I mean, I'd prefer Bass, but High Life is a good option for an old alcoholic.

Jameson isn't bad, but for me, I'm much more inclined to drink a decent scotch with my morning hangover than an Irish whiskey. Since I'm a raging drunk, that's pretty much how I assess the quality of a drink -- will I be inclined to pound it in the morning?...

I miss being able to buy this in the states.

Gonna make some double screwdrivers soon. Usually I'll smoke some weed to loosen up and avoid my depression but I've been dry for a while.

Hah, not a bad metric to follow I guess. I'm still new to whiskeys, my next one will probably be McCelland's Highlands 12. Been slamming down gin and tonics for the most part.

I'm drinking a christmas tree

why is this thread dying? get with it m80s!

Bump

This, there have got to be more alcoholics on here kek

they're either passed-out or being pussbags lying in bed munching on Smart Food™ and watching anime. either way it makes me sick †bh.

True, I'll probably be laying in my bed with my clothes still on within the hour

I'm fading, keep me entertained.

some codeine

it happens. i'll be doing the same but this stray cat i adopted is on my bed and i just saw she has worms so there are little wormy segmets dropping out of her onto my blanket. so yeah i have some cleaning and laundry to do and gotta get the cat back on worm meds, pic relatish

clyp.it/pxtxxvzu

drinking up on blue moon belgian white, local gas stop has the 2 for $4. also got the fucking vodka on deck and hitting a good green bowl

>blue moon belgian white
capital choice my man. that beer is always a winner

>wormy segments dropping onto my bed
You're a good person, user.

Technician?

nice :) pineapple so sweet you cant taste the 151 except for the little tingle on the tongue