Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org
stallman.org/spotify.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spotify but I've only also tried Apple

Spotify

Literally none of them, fuck off.

i used to use the apple radio all the time when it was free, but i haven't used it since it went behind a paywall, and i haven't tried any other service really, so i guess by default apple wins?

Apple music for curated playlists. Spotify is more comfy, though.

So how are you listening to the new Shins

What about Deezer?

Tidal :^)

All hail Spotify

rutracker.org

Spotify obviously

Referring to my post in the other thread for relevancy's sake

>People still ignoring music streaming

For fucks sake, get with the times. Why should anyone waste time looking for a torrent, then pirating it and editing the tags when you can just instantly listen it from a streaming service with no hassle.

Literally no reason to pirate music anymore, only if the streaming service doesn't have an album you want, but honestly they have all the most relevant ones.

>Spotify for major releases and simplicity
>torrenting and downloading for albums or artists not on Spotify (PowerAmp)

nigga cus u dont actually own the file u streaming, i dont want to depend on (((them))) for my music, u pleb.

>torrent
>2017
>this is what streamfags actually think people do

And more than anytime in history, musicians have the opportunity to directly provide us with their music for free if they want to through Bandcamp. There is basically no reason anymore to even debate piracy and it's violation of musicians.

Spotify, Bandcamp, physical. Anything else is irrelevant or a crime.

soulseek and spotify

None of this fucking shit, I want to OWN my music, not just pay for the right to listen to it

their point stands, it's much more of a hassle to find and download each individual album
plus it uses up all the space on your phone , and you can't send your playlists to anyone

I'd gladly pay for Spotify if they actually hired designers with functioning brains

>Having "playlists"
Hang yourself

Ok and are these not the best ways to preview the albums?

sorry to hear you don't have friends to share your favourite songs with
or do you autismally tell them to listen to the complete albums only when you want to show them your new favourite songs?

RYM

You're sacrificing convenience for your meaningless principles

I'm simply saying my preference

Do you not use RYM?

No, never felt the need for it

you only ever have the right to listen to music dipshit

Not if it's on my hard drive dipshit

And how do you know what you want to own?

It's ok :) today is a nice day, don't fight each other. Everyone likes it in their own way.

Hard drive does imply it's pirated though which is not ok

stallman.org/spotify.html

Usually listen to it on YouTube before I download, what difference does that make

>download
Piracy =/= ownership

You're in possession of it but you don't own it.

Unless you're paying for downloads otherwise available on spotify which is stupid

>apps are using your personal data

shocker

Is Spotify integration with last.fm broken due to the redesign or is it just me? The tracks I've listened in the past couple of days haven't scrobble.

I like Spotify but just realized they can your number of saved songs at 10,000. The fuck is that? They don't have the power user in mind.

not this guy, but okay - I don't legally own it, but I can do everything I could do with it as I owned it, I can listen to it, what should I care if I don't really "own" it

Because you're violating the rights of musicians and discouraging the greatest possible growth of music. By definition you are devaluing the music you claim to appreciate. If a musician wants you to have their album for free then they will provide it for you on Bandcamp

>they have all the most relevant ones
2017 Sup Forums everyone
kys sincerly

>piratefags only argument is "owning music"

Sometimes even I am amazed by this autism

CD/vinyl

name ten great albums that aren't on spotify

>10,000 max
holykek
I have 70.693 tracks on my computer...

What are you trying to imply? That they don't have your local underground metal bands latest EP?

That's not their fucking problem.

90% of shit Sup Forums listens is on there.

but the other 10% isn't, so tough luck

Ru4reel I could do it for this year alone. Gimme a second though I dont exactly have a list.

Brutopianisti - Utopianisti
Blasphemer - self-titled
Tangible Rays - Seance
Burials/Exhausted Prayer

fuck off spotifyshill
If you're satisfied with your top 40 hits "curated" by spotify, good for you. Enjoy wasting $10 per month like a good cuck

Mary Bell - lp

Ok that's half just off the top of my head

And I'll go ahead and toss in Ty Segall altbough I havent fucking heard it since ita mot online anywhere to preview. I'd have to open it at the record store. So that's 6/10 from this year just at a quick glance

>I won't use streaming because they don't have a few obscure artists I like.

Nice logic there, pal.

If I'm paying for the service, might as well have all the stuff I want to hear.

Google Play Music no guestion

I use spotify, but it doesn't have
>Brave Little Abacus - Just got back from the discomfort
>Captain Beefhart - Trout Mask Replica
>King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
Well that's just three.

Google Play and Apple Music have the best selection of Japanese and Vocaloid songs.

But Google Play works on almost everything, so I stick with it.

Pestifer - Execration Diatribes
Krause - 2am Thoughts

So that's 8 just from this year. John Zorn has probably already released 2 albums this year so lets call that an even 10

Applel Music because my family put me on their plan so I don't pay for it. Being able to download for listening without using data is nice too. Plus I can actually share an album with a friend just by imessaging it to them.

Spotify is free + no commercials with adblock

On desktop but not phone

Webplayer still uses Flash in 2017, come on

Spotify is free + no commercials with modded apk

I'd rather torrent or buy physical, it's much easier

Oh me too, I was just saying you can get if it for free. I'm not the guy you were talking to

If you're buying physical you might as well use spotify etc to preview.

Then app + hosts file. Ads will blink once and just disappear.

but how many do you listen to at any given time

Labels suck, and you don't own the music you listen to.

Spotify's curations are shit.
Deezer's curations are slightly better.
Google makes very shitty apps, so downloading music you've bought is pain in the arse.
Apple is for fags, period.
Haven't tried Amazon and Tidal, wanna try the latter.

Also, half of this thread is pic related all over again.

This exactly.

Stop fucking arguing like pirating and streaming are on the same level. You sound like a bunch of fucking spastics

Spotify has a pretty huge library and I find it best for finding similar artists/general ease of listening to new music

Pirating/slsk or whatever is for obscure/not on spotify shit or ones you want to have higher rips of etc, you can have both you absolute mongs

Bandcamp

If a musician wants you to have their album for free then they will give it to you. Or God forbid you give them a lousy dollar.

Long time user of Google Play. Just switched to Spotify. Playlists are better, UI is better and sharing with friends is much easier.

but most streaming services dont give all the artists a dollar. they might for talyor swift and drake, but i highly doubt some of the artists i listen to get more than a penny.

i'd much rather support the artist directly.

Wut do you not know what Bandcamp is?

And Spotify has paid out literally 5 fucking billion dollars to music copyright holders

apple music if you have an iphone, otherwise spotify . I only pay $5 a month for apple music with the student discount

>If you're satisfied with your top 40 hits "curated" by spotify, good for you
You realize Spotify isn't a radio service like pandora right?
You literally just play whatever you want. It only recommends shit when you want it to.