So ive got these blisters under these warts that my pediatrist made to push the warts off the foot...

so ive got these blisters under these warts that my pediatrist made to push the warts off the foot. its been 2 weeks and my followup is a while away; any reason to not peel them off and just remove the wart?

Other urls found in this thread:

myrunningdoc.blogspot.ca/2013/03/should-i-drain-liquid-nitrogen-wart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove the finger and be done with it.

Not really. Thats all they're going to do later so you might as well.

Please pull it off

I had one almost identical to yours, i would just take a hot shower or bath, and clip as much skin / wart away with nail clippers until it started bleeding too much.

it hurts, but after about a month it just completely died and healed fully. doctors wanted me to freeze it off with some bullshit expensive methods, fuck that shit

You'll have bare raw skin underneath if you remove now. Leave it so new skin forms underneath.

>finger

If it has fully bubbled up and the skin under the blister has healed a decent amount you should be able to just tear it off and it shouldn't be painful. If you bleed or it hurts a lot when you try to take it off then it's not ready to be removed.

Put a spoon on the stove until it is extremely hot.(or put it in the microwave for 30 seconds) Then put it on the affected area to kill/clean the skin. New skin should form in the next few days.

If you work a job that needs you to be on your feet alot I wouldn't. It could hurt like a fucking bitch but taking a hot shower/soaking that bad boy a little bit before peeling it off wouldn't hurt.

>> Put a spoon on the stove until it is extremely hot.(or put it in the microwave for 30 seconds)

>> spoon....microwave....

>Spoon
>microwave

Autist spotted

ew

The endless loop of bait.

You should not take medical advice from Sup Forums

where r u right now?

Put your toe on the stove and burn that thing off.

my basement, wondering how it would feel to pour hydrogen peroxide on this bitch

Get a safety pin and pop it.

i wouldn't

chew it off nigra

cover it with duct tape for about a week. Then dig it out.

kek more

MORE

Take it off, then eat it.

does it hurt or do you feel it? it matters alot to me....

You're suppose to let the wart peel off by itself. The wart is caused by a virus and if you aren't careful, it'll just reinfect the flesh underneath it.

myrunningdoc.blogspot.ca/2013/03/should-i-drain-liquid-nitrogen-wart.html

do it.
Seriously if you've got fungus and bacteria in broken skin its not a bad idea to sterilize that shit.
It can't hurt worse than peroxide in a regular cut.

just take a knife to it; went to a doctor 3 times for one that kept coming back. got tired of the shit doctor and just took a knife. didn't even bleed; it just left a hole that healed nicely

too late

>Plantar wart
>10/10 pain
I had them. Sucks ass. Instead of waiting every fucking 2-4 weeks, just get like a dual action Dr. Scholls wart killer. shit worked within 2 weeks. It should like be obvious that the skin around wart(white) is starting to fray off, then you can try peeling it off. sometimes it'll be like a donut in which the wart itself wont come out, or wart will pop right out.

ya put peroxide on it bro

Drop pizza sauce on it, gonna mask the stench of the wart

does peroxide hurt people? always just felt tingly to me.

wtf is that?

your description is so .. accurate. i used to have plantar warts on my heels for years.. they eventually went away on their own but i tried to do this so many times and it never worked. it worked perfectly and the wart just popped out and never came back when i had one on my big toe, though.

other one's pretty gross too. tf is that little flap under the blister? and these weren't cryo warts, he just put some liquid on them to make them blister

Another wart probably. Plus those short, bitten off fingernails.

Confirmed for fat, wart riddled freak

Make some parmesan

Post results

Thats what happens when you experience the shit, heuheu. Glad they're gone I bet. I had one on my heels, and big toe as well.

boi dont pop the fucking blisters thatll just make it worse

Just freeze off the warts, it's the least painful way.
Make sure that you wash any socks in at least 60 degrees celsius too or they may come back.

that was a wee bit of dirt off the ground fam

it wasnt ready yet it needs more blister the core is still deep in the toe

how can you freeze it at home, just burn it off with a hot poker

spread it to ur dick...i heard women like that.

This is directed to the people suggesting you pour peroxide in it.but it's for op as well.
This is so wrong read about peroxide you fool and don't give advice when you have no knowledge of it. A regular cut it one thing but any cut that goes past a the Dernis and comes into contact with the power layers and internal blood vessels should not be treated with hydrogen peroxide because it had a damaging effect on those cells it literally sucks the water from your more sensitive blood and skin cells causing them to die hell read the label and it will say do not use on severe burns or anything worse than a minor cut. You don't wanna just go pour it on some deep gouge or cut that's a way to have severe pain and further damage to an already damaged area quote "In high concentrations, hydrogen peroxide is an aggressive oxidizer and will corrode many materials, including human skin." also " t is also corrosive, especially when concentrated, but even domestic-strength solutions can cause irritation to the eyes, mucous membranes and skin"

Fucking auto correct. First of all it was supposed to say past the dermis and the inner layers of skin.

kek'd

H2O2 is ok I guess. If you really get rid of that thing, pour some NaHO on that bitch.

NaHO is ok I guess. If you really get rid of that thing, pour some H2SO4 on that bitch.

bois like peroxide, bitch niggah use acid!

Yup all you need is some Perchloric acid HClO4 it's only a little stronger than nitric or sulfuric ya know just get the eleven molar mass Perchloric it's like a warm bubble baff. you'll be fine! Drink some too it'll clear that congestion up.