AMBIEN:

AMBIEN:
Does anybody else take this? If so, stories about what you did when you were supposed to be in bed. Also, 130lb guy here: one of those 10mg tabs doesn't really help, so I generally take 2 or 1.5. Anybody else having issues with it consistently?

Ambien's fucking weird. I'll post some stories in a bit, hol up

Dope.

>Brother gets prescribed ambien for sleep
>He takes 1
>Within 10 minutes he's gone insane
>Giggling like a girl, laughing at everything
>Babbling about weird shit to me
>Forcing himself in my room
>I shove him out and tell him I'm going to fap(lied, just wanted him out)
>I go back to his room 20 or 30 minutes later
>He's sitting at his desk
>the monitor is off
>His shirt is ripped up into pieces and on the floor
>he's staring at me and gigglin
>"Dude why did you rip off your shirt?"
>"It was getting in the way!"

He stopped getting it prescribed because it was totally not helping with sleep. It's such a weird drug; most people say it's like a psychedelic benzo. If you take enough you'll start hallucinating and shit, any more after that and you're in blackout territory. Will post more

I got a story while that other user is doing whatever. Im fucked up rn so go easy.

>be me 10th grade
>take ambien during break
>go to class
>teacher has two heads holy shit
>Get up in front of her and start trying to touch the space between the heads

Basically I got a psych evaluation because i wouldnt admit i took any drugs

That's nuts. I've never heard of anything like that. My experience is that it is basically psychedelic benzo.

That's pretty god damn funny, though. I definitely say some weird shit, but at least I'm at home.

Sorry I'm not the best at greentexting shit, and I'm pretty high right now

>Broke the shit out of my arm
>Hard sleeping with a cast on
>Remember my bro still had 1 ambien left from years ago
>I take half, hoping it'd help me sleep since I had school or something the next morning
>I'm laying in bed, eyes closed, expecting it to hit me and I'm instantly asleep or something
>5 - 10 minutes later, it kicks in
>Insane euphoria, like holy shit I've never felt this sort of pure euphoria except on psychedelics
>I'm totally not sleeping on this shit
>Try to put my shirt back on but I literally forgot I broke my arm
>Vision is weird and hazy
>Feels like my brain is rotating in my skull in a good way
>I go into my bro's room and sit on his bed, cousin is there too
>I'm just sitting there with a big ass grin on my face
>My bro recognized it instantly: the ambien face
>I start rambling on about the time I smoked salvia and my friend turned into a blue couch and his apartment turned into a weird ass hotel
>Only remember bits and pieces after that, euphoria faded after 30 - 35 minutes
>Felt very strange, terrible headache, everything sounded a bit off, like it was dulled or far away.

That was only on 5mg of ambien. Don't know what would have happened if I took the whole pill. It was almost hard to control, if you get what I'm saying. Maybe if I knew I was about to get high as fuck it would have been different.

found a can of wd40 in the fire place with the straw melted. my ambien self is dumb as fuck. also hit a parked state trooper

Sleep eating and sleep walking is very common on ambien. Though it's pretty uncommon, sometimes people take ambien legitimately for sleep and end up sleep walking and getting into a fight or a wreck or something, end up waking up in a jail cell and not remembering a damn thing. In most cases, after they explain they were prescribed ambien and taking it as directed, they don't get into any legal trouble after the incident that landed them in jail. This happened to a friend of mine:

>Friend has anxiety issues, smokes weed for that but isn't helping with sleep
>Doc prescribes ambien
>Friend takes ambien to get some sleep, knocks him on his ass
>He wakes up half naked digging up his neighbor's garden in his backyard surrounded by cops
>Don't remember if they took him to jail or not, but I do know after telling them he took ambien for sleep, they let him go

I think he was still on probation when that happened for a felony conspiracy charge, so any sort of legal trouble would have been real bad for him

i get ambien prescribed to me monthly. I binge and take 30mg a night when i first get it. anything more and i have a hangover. after years of taking it, i can remember almost everything. wasn't the case at first

Saw this story on Sup Forums 4 or 5 years back, will try to remember everything I can

>Same story, can't sleep prescribed ambien
>Takes for sleep, goes to sleep
>Starts having these weird dreams
>In one dream, he's driving down the highway
>Second dream, still driving car but it's scraping against the guardrail
>In another, he's in the back of somebody's car
>user barely remembers anything about these dreams
>he wakes up
>They weren't dreams
>Dude started sleep walking
>Drove his car down the highway at like 30mph
>swerving all over the place, drifting in and out of lanes
>Traffic backed way the fuck up
>Gets pulled over or something, somehow ends up in the back of a police car
>I think it was in the cop's car where he woke up
>Starts freaking out like most people would
>Cop explains to user what was happening, what with the guard rail scraping and the swerving etc.
>user tells him he was taking ambien for sleep
>Ends up not getting in any sort of legal trouble, let off the hook
>Car was pretty fucked though

if they ever form a study examining the long term effects of ambien i'll sign up in a heartbeat. so far after 4 years of taking it whenever i binge on it I've noticed i become way more emotional and it definitely makes me more uninhibited.

i get 60 of those every month i go threw them ina about to week. quick story
>family dinner everyones eating
>conversation is stuck on stupid mormon shit
>decide to go rail a pill in bathroom
>set phone on kitchen counter
>plow threw the lines like a snowblower in winter
>too high to conceive normal brain function
>walk back into kitchen but cant find my phone
>"The fuck did my phone go?"
>family turns to me gapping mouths
>lil bro says its on the counter
>yell "It better be"! then walk straight into close door and pass out

what is snorting them like? never tried it

you have to get them a bit wet and take the coating off them they give a tiny burn ive learned to enjoy not bad at all

Zolpidem is a Sedative/Hypnotic med. If you don't fall asleep, you'll have some extremellly realistic halucinations. If you take too much, you'll just fall asleep and black out. Do not mix with alcohol. If you want to trip with it, try taking 200-400 mg of coffein to stay awake (or some coke, depending on what you have available...)

i am so doing this when i get my script refilled tomorrow

i took 3 with a couple of shots of petron. the next day i had to rebuild my shelves in my kitchen because i kept falling into them

What's petron ? Non native speaker here....

he mean patron its alcohol

Went for a drive after snorting 3. Mangled my car. Walked away unharmed somehow.
Also jumped in a river another time with my dog on a leash to get a flat basketball that was in there.

ambien/xanax/etc. can be fun and all, but thank the gods that i can get occasional sleep taking these to get through the constant chronic nerve pain

kekd

What's a good Mg for you guys. I'm just trying to fall asleep with them, but the 10mg tab don't do a whole hell of a lot. Maybe try 2? Maybe Snort 1?

3 minimum(30mg), no more no less. this is my everynight dose after 4 years

it depends on your weight/metabolism im 6'5" 140 pounds and i pound about 2 every other hour or so when i have them insnufflating them make them hit hard so consider it carefully

Weird. My doc only gives me 30 10mg tab a month.

i take my brothers script too, he hates it with a passion but still gets it prescribed to him

i use ambien all the time when doing other drug like MDMA/weed what have you it allows me to control my high as desired especially with E when its 6am and youve been fucking since midnight and cant fall asleep

Oh god, Ambien, fucking rascal of a drug holy shit.

I don't even know how much bullshit I pulled the 3 months I was on that before I figured out it was it was getting weird.

I had a habit of going for walks at night when I couldn't sleep, which happened regularly. Husbando thinks nothing of it when I get up and leave the house in the middle of the night. Things I found out I had been doing;

Acting out my video games, hallucinating that I was IN my games. I fought a dragon. It turned out to be a tree. I woke up with bark, leaves and dirt in my hair.

Drove to Wal-Mart and bought all kinds of random shit to eat. I think I only did this once, and that was the revelation that made me stop taking it. It was INSANE that I made it there and back with me and the car in one piece. Rather not die on my family.

Would send weird ass pictures to family and friends with incoherent texting. I couldn't make out what was photographed nor the message attached to it.

House was melting, oh god, WHY??

What the heck, walls are made out of white fudge! But taste terrible when I lick it >^

Ive been prescribed ambein for a year now. Doesnt do much for me untill i take 3 of them. I stare at my tv for about 30 min watching the color and shapes change. Im currently on oxy and ambein. Its a fun combo.

Guys I got a question thats been bugging me for a while, pls wait abit for me to post

how do you get oxy? doctors have been assholes about it where i'm at?

Cont.

I fucking hate cooking an Hubby is sad I don't remember calling him King while he pounds it in my ass hole. Poor guy.

I go look everything up about Ambien and sleepwalking. That's why tiny talking whales are in my bathtub when I go scuba diving. Those punks were in the way and wouldnt let me dive into the bottom of the ocean. That's why I walked up stairs and suddenly I was at the bottom looking up again. That's why mobs had glowing eyes and honked at me. That's why I enjoyed cooking! NOOOOO!! The HORROR!!

I considered, and attempted to remain on it for a small time after that. After all, I was technically sleeping, so it was technically working when NOTHING else ever had. I was waking up feeling pretty refreshed and after the first month started to feel more energetic, but that might have been bc I was out wrestling trees and bushes while hiking around parks sleep-exercising. But after the Wal-Mart thing I was legit too scared to keep it up.

And that, in no particular order, is my experience with Ambien.

Guys I have a question that's been bothering me for a bit, pls halp

One time I took 20mg of alprazolam and 160mg of adderall, blacked out for a day, and during the course of the blackout I was doing shit like texting people weird ass shit like "sdfojh(AOWh9oijw4" and "the groudn hit my backk", somehow had enough sense to hold down a conversation with this dude's mom and got free shirts, got lost in a mall, and then got in a car wreck; wasn't my car and I wasn't driving but it was still scary even though nobody got hurt. The next day I found 2 ambiens in my pocket. Don't know if that was related or not, but I remember hallucinating like crazy. The whole upstairs portion of this guy's house turned into a loud hole-in-the-wall bar that was full of people, and I could hear everyone talking and I could see bartenders and customers and everything, but when I looked directly at them they all disappeared. Everything they said was mumbled speech, almost like lorem ipsum and they had no faces, but I think some had eyes I think. Most, if not all, had on black suits with white dress shirts underneath or something similar, almost office attire like, and they all had 2 arms and 2 legs but they were grey and they had no real hands or feet or any sort of feature, almost like the bubble dude from spengebab; in fact, the closer they were to the center of my vision/wherever I'm focusing, they continually lost features like clothes and form and if I focused directly at the bar, everything stopped and disappeared until I lost focus and the bar returned. I don't remember going to sleep, but I remember getting pissed off that my buddy wasn't awake yet or something weird like that, even though it wasn't true. I don't think it was the sleep deprivation because I've stayed up for days without drugs of any kind except caffeine and nothing happened.

Seems legit

Waitin for the res of the story.

ive been taking 20mg nightly for 7 years
>the ambien walrus has many stories

That was my first time taking adderalll, but I had done other stimulants like ritalin and focalin and vyvanse(pretty much just dexedrine but you can only take so much because metabolism etc. look it up) and ritalin XR has kept me up past 24 hours with nothing like this.

So Sup Forumsbrethren, drug experts/doctors of this place, what caused these weird hallucinations? Did I end up taking some of the ambien and totally forgot? Was it the massive dose of adderall I took(nowadays, just 1 20mg adderall makes me feel amazing, though I'm not much of a stim man so seldom do I indulge) I remember that at the time I didn't know I was hallucinating and walked downstairs and started chatting with my buddy's mom. Apparently she likes me more than any of his other friends, even though I'm probably not much better and she always invites me over, so I was coherent enough to get anti drug mom to love me. I've done lots of research on these drugs and I've taken xanax before but never blackout doses, but never have I heard of xanax causing hallucinations.

Also I'm sorry it's a pain to read, I'm speeding on propylhexedrine and etizolam and am trying to get all the info out before 404, I shall clean up the giant mess of text when the whole story's out

sickshit dude, got anymore?? got me fascinated now!

driving around and waking up 300 miles away same state different town car filled with mcdonalds cheeseburger wrappers n condoms

talking of hte pic, but holy fuck! sounds fun./

Will keep writing about everything I remember, but there isn't much left

It all started when I brought my SNES and we were playing Super Mario World. I took 1 or two adderalls, and in 15 - 20 minutes I started feeling it kicking in but it didn't feel all that good. Just some anxiety. So then we took some alprazolam and after that, there's just bits and pieces. I remember redosing 2 or 3 times but after that, 95% blackout. I guess at some point I didn't realize how high I was. I kept losing my phone and stuff, was making some weird noises with my mouth like I normally do when I'm bored and alone. We both play guitar, and he had this badass USB device that lets you plug your guitar into it and use all these crazy effects, sucks you needed the USB thing though, but it did eliminate almost all interference from the laptop. There's like 1 - 2 minutes every 3 or 4 hours I'm guessing where I can remember shit. At one point I fell down or something, buddy's brother in law texted us and said we're making too much noise up there. Then I texted that chick the whole ground thing in terrible spelling. Then it was morning time instantly and I assumed I slept and was getting pissed off that my buddy wasn't already up yet. I tried messing with that guitar thing again but I couldn't get it to work on my laptop for some reason, so I left the room and in a fucking bar. Apparently I never went to sleep though.

It gave me horrible nightmares. I dreamt both my kids were murdered. It was so traumatic I could barely function for about 48 hours. I couldn't shake the feeling of horror/shock.

Never touched it again.

Between "waking up" and hallucinating a bar and walking down the stairs to hang out with buddy's mom was the longest stint between blackouts I could remember. Somehow I sounded completely normal, Don't remember what we were talking about exactly but she asked about what my shirt says, and I told her what it used to say because it was full of holes and I told her I can't afford new shirts (these people are pretty rich too, got money or something)so she goes full charity mode and gives me some shirts. Next blackout lasted until her giving me shirts to when his mom drove us home from the mall. I thought I had some weird dreams about going to the mall and pissing some people off, ended up getting lost for 30 -40 minutes

After that I was coherent enough to know what's going on, but apparently I was still pretty high, or crashing, or something. Me and friend were going to go pick up chick, buddy drives mom's car; apparently he was pretty fucked up and he didn't realize how out of it he was, and he had been up for days apparently. Wasn't watching what he was doing, somehow crashed into another car that pulled into the mediam because she rear ended another car that was about 30 - 40 feet away.

Nobody got hurt, buddy was freaking out on the verge of tears (I don't think he was older than 22 or 23 and he just totaled a car) so I ended up getting everyone to exchange insurance notify the police etc turn the fucking car off. I called that chick and said "there's a little issue with me coming over...I got in a car wreck" and then my phone died, fucking sucked. My buddy's parents drop me off at my house,buddy's in the back seat withe me crying, buddy's mother is making sure I'm fine so they don't get sued. I go in and check my pupils and they're the size of the moon. Chick ended up giving me a ride to her place, but she turned lesbo so we didn't do anything cool. And then the next day I found the 2 ambiens in my pocket, and I remember him giving me some to take but I don't remember taking any.

All of it's out there, except for the 95% blackout at the mall
tl;dr

>8 20mg adderall, 10 xanax bars, friend hands me ambien, find 2 in my pocket next day
>weird hallucinations after about the 19th or 20th hour
>walk out of room, upstairs turns into bar
>Loud and noisey, the patrons all had on black hats and suits and had weird grey almost formless bodies, missing faces but some had eyes I think
>closer I look towards them, things gradually disappear like limbs and clothes, focusing on the bad made it disappear
>walk down and the hallucinations stop, have nice convo with mother

Burns but good