Any tips on getting rid of these fucking red bumps after shaving my cock?? Pic very related

Any tips on getting rid of these fucking red bumps after shaving my cock?? Pic very related

dont shave it dipshit

What he said, dick hair is the coarsest hair on the human body, your shit gets all inflamed because it's got to fuck up your delicate bitchboi skin to grow back.
Stop shaving, trim.

Get a better Razer

Nah I hate hair

Uh wow. Are you using water and shaving cream? Do you rinse off and use aftershave when you're done? Is your razor fresh? I've shaved many times and I've never seen that. Make sure everything is clean first.

My gf rubs that white dry deodorant on it after she shaves her cooch. Try that.

smear you cum around them every day for about 6 weeks. It will clear right up

Better razor and shaving cream in the shower

Can't fucking believe I didn't think of trimming thanks. I'm an autusmo

If you want to shave your dick for whatever reason, don't shave against the grain that'll help a lot.

That is, unless your man wants you really smooth it won't make a difference.

Stop shaving, it's the only way for you.

Don't shave against the grain

did your dick and balls get kicked or did you fuck a big girl? that shit's bruised

Trim with an electric razer, don't shave, you stupid dickhead.

Shave with the grain not against it

real tips, shave with the grain, place cold rag on the area for a few minutes after wards, apply lotion after that. using conditioner as shaving cream helps too. Godspeed OP

Cut your cock off

I could try shaving along the grain instead of against it

soften hair with warm water
shave
cold water
check to see if any hairs are becoming ingrown
pluck those

its simple, dont be a retard

Shave using conditioner. Honestly, it works much much better than shaving cream.

Use Magic Shave Powder. It's a depilatory cream that works like a god damn charm. You could find others like that, but this is the one I use. No bumps or anything and it lasts for three days.

nobody has explained what the bumps are, they are hairs that are so short that they are going back into your body and then not coming out of their holes so they push against the inside and inflame your skin

Don't fucking remind me of that failure of a thread

What thread?

not necessarily, they can grow out but curl back into the skin. tho you are right, they can grow awkwardly before they leave the skin

Use "Shavers Secret". Essential oils. Walmart.

make sure you're keeping your skin clean too OP, would hate for you to get an infection

Moisturize maybe?

Some guy earlier tonight had some bump on his dick. Someone rolled trios for him to cut the bump off. He even had a poll set up and everything on what he should use to cut it off; motherfucker didn't do shit.

Get a little bit of flannel, and soak it in very cold water while you shave when you're done, apply to shaved area no bunps

Just go and have a Special hair remove with the special light procedure
stop shaving thats so neanderthal like

Idiot. Don't shave period. Pubic hair is different from facial hair. No matter what these virgins said above, you are still more susceptible to get an ingrown hair in your pubic area. Using an electric trimmer or wax, or be a man and have some hair on your balls you 13 year old cuck.

No one ever delivers.

warm towel trust me it works. dont shave agrainst the hair shave with it like down words it still gets it really short but no bumbs.

How to never get red bumps again:

>Buy organic pure coconut oil
>Trim down pubes
>clean area with hot water in shower
>using only coconut oil and a fresh razor, shave pubes
>wash area off when done
>DONT FUCKING USE SOAP
>reapply coconut oil to all shaved area

I usually do this before I go to bed so that the areas I don't shave often will not break out.

Sometimes I add a light layer the next morning, too.

tip from a professional: use an exfoliating mitten to prevent ingrowns.

Tell me more about what it's like to be a retard.

Shave with coconut oil.

Guess you gotta cut your cock off

Cancer

Don't. Don't get oil near your dick. If that shit manages to get in a crevice, it will stay. If that shit manages to get in your urethra, it will solidify and stay.

this

This

As a 29 year old bro i will give you the best advise i can give you.
Trim the whole are with the 0' machine. if hair grows on your dick itself, shave that and use shaving cream not soap. DO NOT USE a crappy blade, use one with four blades or more.

>TRIPS

CUT YOUR DICK OFF OP

OP DELIVER

This. Too close a shave will dramatically increase the chance of ingrown hairs and op's bear won't enjoy sucking pus and inflamed hair bulbs.

Aftershave

Dont use razors. Let it grow out enough to use a trimmer and then when it is time to shave, dont cut it all the way off. Leave about a millimeter left.

forgot to add, do not shave against the grain. I cant stress that enough man.

Then wax, don't shave.

Get your bf to help

Dont listen to any of these faggots Op. I shave all the time. The only way to prevent shaving bumps is to scrub your shaved areas with a loofa or something and soap. You need to scrub the dirt and dead skin off to prevent these red bumps. So yea, scrub. Only thing that works.

First you get a towel with warm water and exfoliate the base of your dick. Lather it up with your preferred choice of cream (I use conditioner) and take a towel to wipe off the excess. Make sure to use a very new razor to get the cleanest and closest shave yout can. Take a towel and place it on the floor in front of you so your knees don't get hurt when you suck your boyfriend dry, faggot

What he said

why does every 16 year old kid come on here asking for this.

shave in the shower.