Thoughts on jonna's new single?

thoughts on jonna's new single?

london.doverstreetmarket.com/ionnalee/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3G_Y3aIlis
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it. I wonder what she's building to with the name change.

I really hope she keeps the iamamiwhoami style

Eh, been waiting for this and now I'm kinda disappointed. By the sound, mostly - if presented with this and a bargain bin of other pop music, you'd probably totally ignore it because it sounds all the same.
That dancing in the beginning made me lose my shit though, it's just too hilarious. Maybe that's the point.

It seems in the same vein so far, I'm excited.

I love it, wtf do you listen to that sounds like this? Give it to me.

bretty good
album when?

I really like it, exited for more

excited, I meant

Damn, she got old. Do you think her ass cheeks have started sagging?

Nah, she was already like that when they started the Iam project. Sometimes her makeup and the lighting tone that down, sometimes they crank it up.
Like, look at that granny youtube.com/watch?v=l3G_Y3aIlis

One of my favorites.

I would think sometime this Summer, if not sooner.

i thought that said joanna and i got hype
:(

this...

I'm taking that back, actually. A couple of listens more and it sounds good. Let's see what's coming next, anyway

Me too, user

>starting to learn the fucking damn good dance

I want a new album so we can see the live concert version of it like she usually does. Those are the best.

wallpaper versions

Me too

Oh come on, the old ones were pretty good, if sometimes funny (Goods above is especially notable)

Don't put too much hope. She tries a new vocal style, and that will take time. Frankly, her vocals in the first IN CONCERT were crap, the show saved it all, though.

I really thought some crazy shit happened to her until I read this post and realized

>thought it was a joanna thread
>it wasn't