I just told the first girl I've ever loved my feelings towards her. She doesn't love me

I just told the first girl I've ever loved my feelings towards her. She doesn't love me.
Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you think this will help you?

If she loved you she would of made that shit known.

Girls don't secretly like guys once you are out of high school.

But props for taking the plunge.

You delete her number ?

I am not expecting any form of help from this.

KILL ALL WOMEN

Yep. I knew she would say no. I told her so I could move on and get it out.

I am not that mad yet user.

What's it like to be 16?

how does it feel to know you are both a faggot and a pussy. also check these trips homo

It was pretty good as far as I remember.
22 now.

Pretty sure I am straight. I most likely have more balls than most people on here.

was it worth it? admitting your feelings to her despite her reply?

but for real how was your sweet 16. did u get ur permit

What did you tell her exactly? And how did you tell her to her face or vía text message

Yeps. It hurts as hell, sure but I can move on now.

Keep trying Homo. You can do it you cocksucking Faggot. Get good, or die crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

how old are you?

hi nathan

Face to face.
I just called her and told her to meet me because I needed to tell her something. I told her I loved her. I didn't see a reason to start slow.

i won't ask how old you are because clearly you are young. get over her and enjoy your life fucking.

hey tisha, let's fuck while this white ass beta cry in his nerd forum

good to know user and I hope you have a merry christmas

That's bullhit if you ask me.
I hate how so many people assume young people = ignorant of love.
I am 22 as stated earlier and I've had my share of fucking. She was something special.

How did you 2 meet? College, University, sport, party? How old is she? How long have you known each other?

Right back at ya user!

I Met her in 9th grade.
She is 21, I am 22. I believe we've known each other for 6 years.

>this is true
if si, you have much more ahead. you, and that first cuck, are two different people now. there is no dancing on the edge of 17 anymore. sure, you know now what you should have known then; but you decided this outcome. you chose to keep with someone who you already knew didn't have the same feelings. you chose to keep on keepin' on with a dead language.

face it; you started something that you knew wouldn't end well, and you kept old feelings for current facts. you lost from the start. you couldn't even spark a friendship out of those cold coals.

trust me. bitches that want you at all will make it clear. i was never that great looking as a teen--i ended up kinda fat--and i clipped my hair out of laziness and really had no fashion style and EVERY damn girl i knew eventually, at some point, made it clear that they just wanted to fuck. the problem wasn't that they weren't fuckable in my opinion, at all, but that they showed me what they were; a cheap animal that just wanted to get fucked and USE me. the concept of wanting to KEEP them as MINE would actually PISS them off. if you're over 18, then maybe you can't play in that zone and get your dick into a stinking cunt and experience your enlightenment of just how fucking gross sex is but even later on, they'll still express themselves it's just that they get busy with life and decide to ignore their urges. just wait. they don't want you to "try" to impress them. if you do at all, you look like a fucking idiot and they don't want an idiot that "tries". remember though, they always look out for number one and they will only very rarely decide to be yours forever. women are pretty bad that way. also, their personality sucks and taste in everything sucks. i can't help but be attracted to them but unfortunately i know them too well. honestly, i was a fat skater dork who hung out with cheerleaders who liked to do LSD and smoke weed and go to raves 20 years ago and they showed me that they were... cheap and totally unreliable in terms of relationships. they need to WANT something material from you. "love"? i doubt it. i don't expect it.

Has your relationship with her changed after this? Meaning that you've stopped seen each other and or talking. Is it uncomfortable been around her now that she knows you have feelings for her?

This took place 2 hours ago. I don't think keeping contact will be the best idea.

I don't know user. I have been the one night stand type of guy myself. It is very difficult for me to love someone, which is Why this hurts a lot. Also because of the whole first person I've loved and all.

Any advice you can give for future reference? Is there anything you regret saying or not saying? What about the way you would her, would you change it?

Hard to tell. It depends on the other person as well.
With my friend here I could just go right into it and say it.
But in my honest opinion I'd say just go for it and tell her/him exactly what you feel and Why you have these feelings.