twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

Azor fucking Jon

>be Salsa
>bastard half brother turns out to be your cousin
>actual brother wants to be a maester or some shit
>thank the gods, the Kingdom in the North is now yours
>but that cousin is also a Targ
>if you legitimize him and marry him, instead of climbing the LADDAH, you'd be taking an express lift to being Queen of the Seven Kingdoms

wut do?

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

Nth for the Game.

Whats the best move for the Best King/Queen

Beric! Beric! BERIC!

Fuck me are normies more demented then we are?
>that burlington bar thing where they were all cheering and shouting fuck you when jon snow had to hang everyone including a child
>they only got upset that rickon was captured when they realized the dog was dead

Well guys, this is it.

The Bran pedophiles are attacking by sea.
The Jonsa shippers are at our gates.
And the stannisfag l33t memers are flying dragons over the horizon.

/got/ will be banned in less than 6 hours. I plan to go out honorably, theorizing about Euron's motivation in the next season.

Burn my corpse so I don't get ass raped by bran pedos after I die.

AZOR JON!!!!

Out of all the plot holes in this show, how did nobody make a stink about Lancel's hair color changing drastically when he cut it short? He's a Lannister and had long golden locks, now he's a brown-haired fellow.

You're a homosexual!

normies are sociopaths, everyone knows this

so how will stannis return in season 7?

will he finally bring his army of sellswords?

tfw no GoT this Sunday

Who is the tightest woman in GoT?

I'd say Dany, since she's gone quite a while without sex.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about Jon Snow? Seriously?

There is nothing interesting about him

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS DAMN SERIES

It's all that matters in my life right now, I live to see the next season, nothing else gives me pleasure anymore, I need GoT

So how long into the next season will it take for Theon to commit soduku on Longclaw so it becomes Lightbringer?

>Being this obsessed with normies enjoying the show.
Burlington Bar isn't a sample population of the nation anymore than Sup Forums is a population of America's greatest minds

>not arya

I'm going to ignite your corpse then throw you into the ocean. This way I can please two gods at the same time.

t. Victarionfag

Wtf do I do now?

Huh it really makes you think.

I like him from the books at A Dance With Dragons and after they called him the White Wolf in the show, I decided to shitpost about that

>tight
There can only be one

Reminder that its not creepy, shes almost 20

Preston and Linda are our guys. Everyone else can fuck off.

>Jon marries Dany to form an alliance
>knocks her up
>Bran comes back and tells Jon Dany is his aunt by blood
>Jon an heroes like Túrin

POTTERY

Man you don't get out much

Oh fuck confirmed

Nope. Jon is a false king. You know who SHOULD be ruling Winterfell?

Nah, he's kind of a problematic character in the universe.

Up until this season he pretty much never acted, he just reacted to shit happening to him. Dude had no agency.

Now he's got a house name, a sister to protect and enemy to unite people against. He's the most interesting he's ever been

>Am I the only one
Back to you-know where you special snowflake

>I'd say Dany, since she's gone quite a while without sex.

Daario destroyed that poon before her meeting with Tyrion

>TOURNEY AT HARRENHAL FLASHBACK INTENSIFIES

She probably lost her virginity before season 1

Most people eat him up since he's the easiest to project into for "normies''. I always liked Beric most though hes what I'd be doing in the middle ages.

He's a main character and shit is getting crazier, so even if he's not interesting, the story around him and involving him is

Sir Richard Horpe and his wife, Val.

Or maybe I get out enough that I can tell when people are weird? Burlington bar has weird people. The normies I watch with are practical minded.

>I always liked Beric most though hes what I'd be doing in the middle ages.
Someone who gets easily killed?

Nah man. They're normal
We live in a Burlington bar world

>battle against the night king
>all of our heros die one by one including jon, theon, jaime, greyworm, dany, dragons etc
>all hope seems lost
>when suddenly off in the horizon a shadow appears
>it cant be
>azor Euron arrives
>hes wearing his trusty valyrian steel plate armor
>rushes down the white walkers taking each one out as he tackles them turning them to ice dust
>gets behind the nights king and says "looks like you didnt pay the iron price" as he suplexes the shit out of him saving westeros
>screen goes black
>and who
>are you
rate mates

I wish they set up Walder's death as well as this

Jon is the most boring character and therefore the most relatable. Most people can put themselves in Jon's shoes, self insert, see themselves as a well meaning good guy.
Then they can fantasise about meeting a girl from a foreign culture, or having an awesome sword and wolf. It's escapism.
Jon has a lot of fans, so that also means some autists will be some of them. I imagine most of the normal Jon fans post on Reddit, and the really autistic ones come to here to Sup Forums. They take the relatable Jon love to deep measures, seeing him as a bro, wanting him to be King or Jesus's Second Coming.
Why? Autism. Can't explain it, can't understand it. Maybe its "if I like this character, really good things should happen to them". Why do they like him? Again, because they see themselves in him. Very easy to do that in a bland character with no real depth.

You don't get out much, huh?

Or talk to girls

didnt even have to click to know what the image was

its just a fact, m8s.

>showfags

>Bran the Shipwright will never return from the New World to bring democracy to Westeros.

Based Lord of light confirms

Shit what did Ned think when a knight stopped by him once again to give the crown of roses again to relative of his?

I do. That's how I know that Burlington Bar is like most people.

Fucking finally

I've been calling Beric Dondarian as Azor Ahai since the episode where the hound and him fought.

Finally fucking glad others now believe this too, even more so since there's a lot of shit pointing to it.

Remember your /got/ oath.
Season gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my ban

Yeah I guess shes not tight at all compared to this 30 year old getting rammed in every cavity to score roles because she cant act worth shit

After all, shes probably had sex

My mistake

Rickon Morty

Based post!

You must live in a cancerous place. American city?

Nobody acts like those hipster faggots in my area, and plenty watch GoT

OFF SCREEN
F
F

S
C
R
E
E
N

Once Beric died once he probably got reckless which led to him dying a lot more. But how he defends smallfolk and doesn't give a fuck about the game. All there may be is the laddah but you don't have to climb.

bran cannot father children so when he dies jon will be king

Learn to spell

This. and I do live in an American city. Where many people watch GoT and enjoy it!

How will he deal with Jon Snow?

I really don't want CIA to die, he deserves to take the Iron Throne that he's worked so hard for.

also, doesnt Beric know about the white walkers and is going up north now?

azor ahai confirmed

Perhaps. When he dies. But he is not dead. Stop skipping steps to prop up your bastard usurper.

What a beautiful story it could be.

He does it for attention don't reply.

LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED REMINDING

When he dies whoever he writes as his heir will be king, which would probably be the offspring of one of his siblings.

stop being purposefully stupid.

On the Wikia, the list of "Dead" characters is longer than the list of "Alive" characters.

26 pages gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Status:_Alive

31 pages gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Status:_Dead

Beric is dead in the books

Remember Myrcella was poisoned by the strong women who rule Dorne now?

Me neither.

ages of empires / game of thrones cross over mod game when?

LOOK DOWN

>Hound
>not Reddit

>Jamie
>reddit

>bran cannot father children
Why

Petyr Baelish: Frank Underwood
Cersei Lannister: Claire Underwood
Qyburn: Doug Stamper

sansa is going to have him executed.

its going to be played as some big moment where she realizes she has real power over people blah blah blah female empowerment etc...

screencap this.

>Cersei not Sup Forums
>Euron not Sup Forums

>current year
>age of empires

make it so Jon's further in his debt

>reddits guys
>bran

reddit hates us because they know we're right that bran is the rightful heir.

>literally holds none of the prerequisites to be AA
>azor ahai confirmed
showfags need to go back
>

If she becomes Queen in the North she can, which she will be since Bran according to Isaac doesn't want it and sees himself as more an adviser/maester type

He may be unambitious, but that doesn't stop him from being Dany's heir once she conquers. And gives Dany the alliance she wants without having to marry, so she can marry whoever and whenever she wants now and gain some other alliance.

>books
>mattering
lol

This 2bh

That's because GRRM cannot make character exit the main story without being killed

doesnt beric have a flaming sword

show jaime is definitely reddit

>no Yoren

Davos is 100% reddit

dumb sekretclubposter

Sansa ours whether you like her or not.

because he has no gog

So what happens when the BwB/Hound meets Arya, Melisandre, Brienne, and Pod?

i bet when bran comes back jon will take the black again so that bran can be king