/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

fuck new zealand

Well fuck you too

t. all of New Zealand

doesnt hurt my feels, new zealand sucks

Reminder that together, as a country, we can remove Hamilton from existence

Why don't we just remove the entire North Island?

Ill talk as long as u dont talk about weed, drugs, hookups and disgusting nz girls that have hbave whored themselves out

I dont think NZG is for you

$2 Whoppers today. Lines were fuck off long. Gave it a miss.

And to think they rigged a boxing match just for this

Reporting in. What's good, friends?

I didn't say this fuck off faggot don't speak for me OR ELSE

Yeah I went too, and practically turned around when I realized that by entering the front door i was immediately at the back of the line.

Yes. Seriously fuck off you dirty fucking monkeys.. your worse than aboriginals..
New zealand needs to be nuked. Fucking scum

I'm getting my cuzzie Rangi on to you and he's gonna smash you au.

First boxing match?

Fucking plebs everywhere, it wasn't an impressive win but he definitely won.

>weed, drugs, hookups and disgusting nz girls
your looking for nz/pol/ then

i dunno. even if he did win he looked gassed just from climbing into the ring. the fatty spic had more energy. and so much for josephs speed. If he goes to the UK he will get destroyed.

No doubt, he let me down immensely but he definitely won on the night regardless.

But yeah if he went near someone like anothy joshua he would get killed, I don't know what went wrong but I'm hoping it was just a bit of a choke from the big occasion. The guy spars with klitschko so surely he has to be better than what we saw, those guys wouldn't just humor him.

Yeah same was waiting in the drivethru then gave up because it wasn't moving so I went inside waited for like half a minute then relied how sad it was and left, also there was a security guard

Sup cunts
Where you guys from
Nelson here

northshore fag here. auk is fucking shit.

why is he so cute bros?

Anybody from Tok?

Agreed yeah he won but it was a disappointment. I think he had a few issues.
>one: throughout the week him and Kevin Barry both discussed Joes plan of 6 rounds in training on fight day. its a retarded plan and they should stop doing that and adjust training hours for weeks in advance so he will be prepared to fight at 10pm.
>two: no fight training camp in the immediate run up. he has been training in vegas all year but didnt specifically train for the Ruiz fight. it should have been held in Vegas and hopefully his next fight will be.
>three: NZ media are blowing up expectations about him. people talk him up so much yet ultimately we should remember he is only young for a boxer.

At the current time he can forget Antony Joshua. He would've been k/o'd without height and reach advantage against Ruiz, Joshua would kill him. Currently Deontay Wilder or even David Hayes would be way out of his league. Imagine if Tyson Fury makes a comeback and wants his old belts back. Joes belt would be easy to poach and the gypsy king would wreck Joseph in the process.

My opinion is that he should relocate to Vegas fulltime. Drop Duco in favour of Bob Arram and fight in America next year. He should also replace Kevin Barry and the rest of his training team. Basically he needs more professional advice moving forward and they are just trying to ride his name to make a fortune and build their brand.

heres one for the collection bros

Such a gc, engine is going to be so boring probably won't vote national ateam the next election any more

How do you know it's enough drinking the night?

When you throw up or pass out, it's at least time for a break

when your grammar is wrong

kek

vote winnie

>tfw you'll never drive a rolling cigarette packet for a big-dollar contract and have fun doing it

Police Ten 7 proves that every kiwi is a fucking dumb, drunk Maori...

>sweet as, retards..

Just want to congratulate all you Kiwis, I read the headline "John Key to be replaced by English". I can only assume that after having a long hard think you've accepted your place in the world and are ready to be once more welcomed into the warm embrace of your true masters, the British Empire.

Need anna slotnicks nudes. american living in wellington.

After Ruby Lee Hall nudes. They were here once.