>Server at Olive Garden
>No car
>No girlfriend
>Navy rejected me for scoliosis
>Got laid off because gas prices went down
>School won't take me back because I'm in debt
>another 5000 in debt from stupid mistakes
>Drink everyday to ease the pain

Why do I even bother trying? The last girl I was with cheated on me and I haven't been the same since. I've fucked up so much in life that I'm really thinking about committing suicide soon. What's the most painless way to end my life? Or how can I switch my life around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just play vidya all day

Make the short time your daughter sees you the very best fucking time of her life
When she's old enough she will get to decide who she wants to live with
Make sure it's you
And don't an hero you fucking limp dick
Grow some balls and be a damn good father

Source: was literally in the same position and now my 16 y/o daughter lives with me now

>Or how can I switch my life around?
You can start by taking the boos money and paying off the debt.

op if u can make one thing right in your life make it your relationship with your daughter

just shoot yourself in the heat with a pistol and dont think about that

take the highest loan possible from your bank and the very next day escape abroad, like europe or south america. it's much better than a stupid retarded suicide

I don't get to see her because her mom won't let me. And I don't make enough for a lawyer anymore after her mom has taken me to court for no reason at all for the third time

I know that's the right answer but alcohol is the only thing that makes me happy now. I was making good money 2 years ago working in the oil industry and now I don't and my alcohol is the only thing that makes me feel as good as I did. I know it's all in my mind but it's hard user

It's hard. I can't afford a lawyer to fight for her. And her mom absolutely refuses to let me see her because she doesn't like me spanking her when she does something wrong. When I say something wrong, I mean things like calling my mom a bitch

Well, life's hard and you know what. You pick yourself back up and try again. Don't end up like the bastards on r9k, just remember at least you have a shot.

Op I am in a similar situation. I traveled to missouri to be with this girl and long story short we had a son. I'm not with her anymore, I don't have any friends, family or relatives here but you better fucking believe I'm going to be a father to my child. You will feel way better about yourself when you get through this. Remember to give yourself credit for what you are going through and don't be so down on yourself. This is real life, it isn't fucking easy and if it was everyone would be doing it. Pray for the strength for a difficult life, it makes it all worth it in the end. You will be more mature, make better decisions, be able to love/respect yourself, give advice, be a good role model and get surrounded in pussy bc women love that "I'm a single dad and love my child" type of shit.

what oil job did you do? Everyone is hiring again now...
Don't skimp on the breadsticks and you'll meet some great people

if you wanted to end it you would have, people that want to kill themselves don't give any heed that they want to do it. If you want to kill yourself and be the coward that you are, do pussy. Stop going on Sup Forums to find people that will praise you for having struggles in your life, everyone has them so end it or use your fucking brain and think a way out of it you fuckwit.

Yeah I'm not an /r9k fag. Sometimes I just really feel down and posting on here and hearing people like you and other good people on /b is really nice. I do want to better myself but it feels hard. So hard that I'd rather end it all user

everybody ITT should listen to this before they do something
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

While it sounds nice to be that guy that gets surrounded by chicks that dig single dads that strive to make a better life for their baby, that's not me anymore. I've been through that and it only gets you so far. I feel like I'm in a position in life where if I don't better myself, then I won't be able to have a better life for me or my daughter. That and all my other insecurities prevent me from moving on. It feels like if I killed myself, I wouldn't have to worry about my problems but i know I'd hurt a lot of people if i did end my life. It's a selfish thing to end my life when i could ruin other lives but is it when i could just end it all and be happy with myself?

I was working as an electrician apprentice. I was planning on finishing school as a combo welder

That's why I'm here. Tell me how to kill myself if not, don't reply. I want a painless, death without gore. That way, whoever finds me won't have to suffer a death with gore

Here's your (you)

you honestly couldn't show some commitment and google a way? if you really want to man just take some xanex and drink a lot of cold medicine that's how my brother did it. at least you feel high when you die.

>a combo welder
who is a combo welder? anything to do with jazz? I hate jazz btw

You sound depressed faggot. You probably qualify for free healthcare if US fag. Go see a therapist or a psych to prescribe you antidepressants. You can't get over depression alone, and fucking around on the computer won't help. Or maybe you're just lazy and should an hero. Only one way to find out.

You don't want to die. People commiting suicide don't care about the way people find them. Covered in blood or in a car locked in the garage, it has the same effect. No matter how you do it you'll be hurting those around you, if you even have people that still care about you.

shut up and let the OP take the highest loan possible and escape abroad whre he will be a fucking rich man

This
and for fuck sake, be involved in her schooling. So many parents today just let their kid's schools be a daycare that their taxes pay for.

If you had a car and savings would you feel much better about your shit job, shit ex and shit opportunity?

Get a trade job. You'll be too tired to kill yourself and spend your money. Pay off debts.

Solved 2 of ur probs OP. That'll be $20.

Holy shit OP. You're in a pickle. You said you don't make enough to take it to court? Sober up and save up. It's hard, but you'll pull through. If your wife won't accept the way you discipline your kid, that's on her. Fuck her. Don't an hero your way out of it. That won't show your daughter how much you appreciate her. That shows her how much of a pussy her dad was. Try to find a chick you can date, who's a lawyer, or a middle class woman who would fall head over heels with you, a month later, tel her you wish your kid was with you two. Try to get this woman to give you money to settle it in court. Use emotion, women fall for that.

Checked.

>shoot yourself in the heat
so, like, the middle of the dessert?

do you fugg

3003 rekt