I miss him

I miss him.

Yeah I miss him too sometimes but I understand him wanting to get out from underneath this thing.

A weak willed cuck who caved in under SJW pressure and abandoned the site?

What does he even do at Google?

You can't miss yourself. You always see yourself in the mirror.

he played Lex Luthor in the DCEU.

just watch the social network again then
and stop making this thread

hiroyuki is cool, being able to make a furry board on Sup Forums with zero backlash deserves some kind of respect

unfortunately Game of Thrones is his favorite show so the thread spam here will likely never be stopped

Do you think he lurks here? I know he doesn't really own the site anymore but do you think he drops in every once in a while?

>game of thrones is his favorite show
source?

of course he fucking comes here. literally every day. he's literally here forever even if he doesn't own it anymore.

Hiroshima created /qst/. I for one, tip my fedora at him for removing quest from /tg/

He really has that quintessential cuck look about him.

I want to bully moot.

I missed him so much I am kill myself.

Lets write a movie featuring moot, like some stupid shit using his audio from his last time here when he did the q&a
...baneposting isnt the same without him

I miss him

>audio from his last time here when he did the q&a
8 hours.

Janitor

Who's that?

No one, forget it.

He made a sticky for some season here, GoT threads started getting spammed after that

A hack that helped ruin this board

He had the best and most legitmate reasons to so as he did.
>muh dick
Therefore, he not only is our prince, but he is the true king of Sup Forums. Getting cu.cked hard by rnd sjw sluts was just icing to the top t2bh. Everyone who denies this is fucking normie who should leave this place. I mean it.

literally who?

He was my boyfriend for long time. Met him on /soc/, started cybering. Somehow found out he's big on Sup Forums board. Made my pussy wet when I realized how big he was around anons. However, he's long gone . Every now and then watch Alien and cum hard. Will never forget him. True Love.
>pic related (me)

Did moot cuck us?

>Every now and then watch Alien and cum hard.

Only redditors who discovered Sup Forums in 2012+ miss him. He's a huge faggot that deserves nobody's respect.

He didn't even browse Sup Forums back when he owned the site. He only ever showed up for attention.

The chink did more for Sup Forums in a year than moot has accomplished in his entire life.

This is around the time moot's true colors came out. The faggot got voted most influential by Sup Forums as a fucking joke and he actually believed he deserved it, like he had done something of value, accomplished something. Moot has his head so far jammed up his ass that I think he's still tasting what he had for breakfast on that day.

>pathetic redditor who only just discovered who moot is despertately pretends to fit in with the Sup Forums crowd
filtered

>only redditors who discovered Sup Forums in 2012+ miss him
Irony

hes the one that made those LGBT videos and changed the themes to pro LGBT just to fuck with us

This is moot now

JUST

You're think you're memeing, but its actually true

That bloke looks like Sigourney Weaver

nah

he's a model now actually

TRAITOR

shitposts on Sup Forums

he sells our data

I miss moot but I'm really glad he gave they keys to Jackie Sup Forums. I don't think anyone else would be running Sup Forums so well.