This is a safe space

This is a safe space.

What's on your mind, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE
youtube.com/watch?v=X_-q9xeOgG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I was gay so I wouldn't have to deal with fake bitches and manipulative cunts who can get away with being terrible people just because they have a twat

And I'm fuckin hungry

couldnt sleep so i got up to grab some food. first time in a while i've had a night where i couldnt sleep. not sure what's keeping me up tonight.

Coming to terms with being transgender. My insides are continuing their nightly game of trying to hollow me from the inside out. Wake up in the afternoon feeling punched in the stomach.

that safespaces are for pussies and progressive shitlib thought police should be fucking lined up against a wall.

"Safespace"
Fuck off this is life

>met a girl overseas who lives in my city
>spend next 4 months together
>fall in love
>she goes home, I keep travelling
>sleep with someone else after a month
>regret
>do it again with someone else
>regret
>get home a couple months later
>everything is fine and its great, a year now
>she doesnt know
>everything would be ruined if she did

I'm worried that this thread is gonna be fucked up by cancerous assholes who don't understand that sometimes people like to not be under constant threat.

Fuck off pussy

You are a big faggot.

you are weak and you don't understand how the world works.
your weakness dooms you to failure.

what a shit thing to do

checked

How do I live for God

I want to tell this girl that I don't like her and don't want to hang out with her ever again but she's crazy and i'm afraid she'll accuse me of rape even when we've never been sexual at all. So I think i'm going to have a sleepover with her. I really don't want to. I just want to run the clock out by myself. Open to ANY ideas

I want to ask out the girl of my dreams but hardly see her. I dont want to do it through instagram, don't even have her phone number...

Soul flies are buzzing in my head. I must make people leak all their soul puss out. I smell vibrations of the pressure.

On the verge of killing myself, tonight.

Psychiatrist don't visit Sup Forums.

Only psychologist.I'm in the first year of psychology.

I'm gay and it's worse.

You are retard.
Instead of being a pussy you should hit her up.
If shes reject you (thats what we all expect).
You should start work out, get some balls and be a man.
Your welcome and now fuck off

Life is boring af and only reason I'm not dead is because I want to see new cool tech shit.

Bla bla bla

I'm a psychiatry resident, fuck you. But I'm no OP

meh 4 months is early in a relationship - i wouldn't bring it up but i bet she'd understand.

Call it bullshit if you want, but I'm serious. Life just isn't a joy anymore. I'm done. Don't know why I even posted here.

Sure you are.

Tell me when should I expect clonazepam to kick in ?
Because the doctor said to take it at night, yet I have anxiety during the day.

Also, any other ways to stimulate the GABA neurotransmitter without benzos/alcohol ?

Life isnt boring you stupid fuck. You are boring.

I don't know you but from what i've seen one the face books of other suicide victims the families never even knew what that person was going through and would have gladly helped

1 hour / LSD

Its your own fault when you feel life isnt a joy anymore. And yeah life is most of the times really shit.
Feel free to do whatever you want.

I try so hard to tell everyone what I'm going through, but they just turn it on me and point out how big of a piece of shit I am

lolwut

Well maybe you should go to a support group. There are hotlines and everything. Someone out there is willing to help. Don't ever forget that.

i took care of my grandmother for several years as she descended into dementia. She died on thursday and my mom didn't tell me until friday afternoon because she knew I had to finish my thesis. I cried all night after she told me and I haven't relaxed since. I miss her

Klonopin should take less than an hour to start working. if you have anxiety during the day you should take it in the morning. It will be worn off by the time you wake up when you take it at night. Gabapentin works on the GABA receptors as well and isn't as habit forming as benzos, but if you have generalized anxiety you should be on an SSRI or SNRI

Don't hotlines need personal info?

Social anxiety disorder.

Seems like you are actually shit..
And huh what.
Change something stupid idiot.

Ah yes thank you for correcting me. My life is boring and nothing is fun to me except making people laugh.

Lol. Get on an SSRI and start seeing a counselor. And start spending time with people instead of your computer

I want to fuck 12 year old boys exclusively. Does this make me a pedo? I'm a woman

This.

I fucking hate you faggoty people who cannot see past your own noses.

Omg you retard.
If youre bored of sth what you do normally ?!

Right, you do something different.

Start climbing cranes buildings paint trains etc if you become bored again just do something different idiot.
Theres billions of things to explore and experience in this shithole of earth but you are BLIND faggot.

I have a love interest, but she's on a skype call with someone I don't know. Left me to skype with some friend earlier yesterday. What do? Get over her and look for someone else?

no

Can I pretend to be 12 for you? Also yeah

Just dont be a retard and chase a women. Just do your own thing and business.
Idiot

Not the person you were talking to, but someone who is also considering ending it all.

What do you do when everyone wants to help, but there's nothing anyone can do to help?

Im trying to figure out why im so goddamn boring

You think you should give up on her literally just because she's using skype?

19 stuck living at parents house, working, small town with not a lot to do. It's not like I can go out and do whatever I want.

Sure but FYI I have a penis

That's when you go and get professional help. At that point it's probably something chemical in your brain. No reason to end it all on something that can be fixed so easily.

I hate my job, and my coworkers - I like maybe 5-7 people there and I can't quit because I make too much money as uneducated 30 year old to shift careers while I'm getting through college..

Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

You're the only person that can help you. Stop being a little bitch and man up. Nobody is going to make your life good except yourself.

I tried so many SSRIs. They did more bad than good.....they suck so much, let alone SNRI.

The only thing that worked was a benzo.

Ask in person, not over electronics. That is pussy shit.

>I'm a woman
>FYI I have a penis

Just develop more skills, user. That's what makes people interesting. Only catch is video games don't count. But developing just about any skill makes you a more interesting person. Learn to play the guitar. Or how to draw. Go hunting. Literally anything that you could consider a skill. The ones I've listed are recreational, but it doesn't have to be that either. Fuck, even learning how to do gay-ass hula hoop tricks will make you a more interesting person, with more to talk about and more to show people, more to make you unique and different. Just get some skills and hobbies. Not all of them cost money.

Okay. Doing that exactly.
Maybe I should. Although I have lots in common with her, maybe I'm just not her only "special" person.

Yeah i want to do it in person but wont see her in person until after winter break

I have severe low self esteem due to rejection, bullying, and prejudice. I spend a great deal of time alone due to not having friends and ive contemplated the existence of God, argued with him in my my mind. I ask why would you let so much suffering in the world.

Then it came to me.

There are those that God loves. They have good families, good sex lives, confidence, health, and wealth. But for God to allow these people to experience happiness, he has to create an antithesis. I mean, how do you know happiness without knowing misery? One is not defined without the other.

So thats what i now believe. My "purpose driven life" is to exist so that those who God favors can experience happiness through a simple comparison. I have to suffer so that the select chosen can be happy.

You dont get it.
Its not about living in a big city etc.
Its about doing shit that nobody(only some) does in your area .
Reeeeeetaaard im 18 ,german fag and i have my own flat since im 17. Its all abou what you do and what you dont do.

Dubs bless you

I see you totally ignored the counselor comment. There is no pill that is going to fix your anxiety, just mask it. Try working on yourself

I wouldn't. If you can't handle a girl simply talking to other people, you're not ready for a relationship. Plus, you're not even dating yet, you can't blame her even if she is looking for more options. You've got to get some confidence in yourself. Once you become official, you can just lay some ground rules, things neither of you are able to do (i.e. hanging out with the opposite gender 1 on 1, or literally whatever you want). But freak out over something small and stupid, especially this early when she has every right to be talking to other people.

I don't trust them anymore....the last counselor told me I have to take vitamins for my suicidal thoughts and told me to never see her again because she's ''busy''.

How do you feel about that?

*But you're freaking out

Prove any god's existence in the first place.
It is easy to prove that a benevolent and omnipotent god can't exist, due to this comparison you're referring to.
I guess dubs never lie.
I can handle it. I guess the options for her can go both ways, and maybe I should do the same. I'm not freaking out over that much, but some things I know just don't add up properly. For all I know, she could be lurking this very board right now. I really don't know what to do.

i like girls

I need to get out of my parents house i am 24 already i can feel getting old and my cells starting to die but i know i cant afford a house to live and pay college at the same time with my part time job... I don't know what to do

Fired by a therapist? That's usually a bad sign.

I think I might be bi-sexual but heavily leaning straight.

Right now:
Why the fuck is it so hard to find someone who's willing to mutually acept and adapt to eachothers quirks, mutually learn and teach, trust, help, love and live with you at early 20's?
I've always assumed people wind up doing that eventually but isnt it more eficient to look for that early and end up at your 40's already confortable and with a strong bond?
Well shit. Maybe i'm just a over romantic fag.

I had seen her for over a year.
Everything was fine, until I decided to an hero and I was in a hospital. After that her attitude changed and she kept saying I don't need therapy anymore (how could you say that).
I think I was too much of a work for her.

I feel like a poopeh babbeh

Most people are, congrats, now go suck a dick.

For you

I mean do you think that's fair?

You haven't met the right man, that's all.
Now please put your pants down and pass me the butter, will you?

PSA:

Greatly intensified orgasms can be achieved through external prostate stimulation. GENTLY massage your taint before/during orgasm. If you figure out how to do this correctly, it will change your life.

That is all.

See I have no desire to suck a dick though. Eating pussy on the other hand, I can't stop craving after my first time.

However, I don't think I would mind fucking a nice tight boypussy either.

Same problem, user. Just bear with it for a little longer. I'm currently enrolled in a master degree program, and I expect to come out and be able to find a decent job. The key is to be active in your major department, so that you can add up some relevant experience. I failed to do this, so I ended up failing to find a job miserably after finishing my undergrad.
From my experience with the girl I dated for 5 years, people that young just crave attention and don't care about staying loyal. Now I have nothing to show up for those wasted 5 years.
Not interested. Thanks. Leave that to faggots like you.

you sick fuck

man you sound like a miserable person, enjoy your shitty life

What is your opinion on St. John's wort?

Why did you try to kill yourself?

user, there's a lot of missinformation in the popular narrative about transgenderism.

Over 40% of people who transition end up killing themselves, and it's for a reason: It's not a one-sife-fits-all solution for gender dysphoria.

I highly advise you to watch this interview and, if possible, contact this old man at least for an interesting chat.
youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE

well shit mate, maybe i'm the case of craving attention too, i've got no way to say not, but i still can not reason why people prefer to have meaningless casual encounters for countless months, i mean that's just as much a waste of time.
Or am i being too simplistic?

I am miserable enough to want to kill myself already. I might very well post it here on Sup Forums soon.
It was something with the only person who was interested in me. I had nothing else going on, so I went along with it. As stated above, I'm just a miserable person. I would like to end my life sometime soon due to it. I'm just waiting for the right time to do it.

Its irrelevant if i think its fair.

I think there is comfort in realizing that it is impossible to change. No more being cucked into the friendzone for me. No more rejection for me. No more daydreaming about living as a better person. The key to life is to settle, to accept, and to not resist societys judgement.

The psychiatrist prescribed 6 different types of medication only for my depression and it made me way more depressed than I naturally am. Short bursts of intense pain and cryings....
After I quit the medication (after I got out of the hospital) my depression was gone and it's rarely bothering me.
I went to the doctor to tell her but she told me she doesn't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_-q9xeOgG4

If you never had sex then if she claims rape there'll be no proof. Rape kits test for semen.