Post the last album you listened to and thought "oh man that was bad"

Post the last album you listened to and thought "oh man that was bad"

either that or pure comedy for me

You telling me you didn't like listening to Stormzy sing about God over slow piano backing?

Same lmao. I wanted to poke my eyes out listening to both of these albums.

ur just mad cause you have to pay for your sneakers and don't he head outside of Toys R Us famalam

Honestly this
Not that it's a terrible album, I just had really high expectations after Me and Your Momma and Redbone were released.
But after listening to the whole thing, it didn't live up to the hype at all. There's zero originality or depth

but Baby Boy and Stand Tall..

ugh Baby Boy is so underwhelming, it might be the worst track besides the boring pointless instrumental.
The best song could have been Riot but it's too short

i think the belts outside the store look better 'round my waist
I THINK MY NUTS LOOK BETTER ON HER FACE

Thought GSAP was good desu.

their first album was kind of cool but this is just bad and weird

I like the Stormzy album but I might just be blinded by the fact that it's a really good look for the grime scene.

Sir Spyro is on the number 1 album in the country. Shit, Big For Your Boots charted top 10 didn't it? Spyro produced that.
Crazy Titch is on the number 1 album in the country.
Ghetts shouting "WHERE'S CARLOS" is on the number 1 album in the country.

This album's existence is such a mad thing. I wouldn't have imagined this 2 years ago let alone 10 years ago.

I went into it hoping it'll be something as good as Skepta's album but it's so commercial sounding and the dude's flow and voice are just not good. It's just trash. Only decent thing about it is the first track and it's not even that good.

Try Wiley's new album Godfather if you haven't already.
It's miles better than this and miles better than Skepta's album too.

>This album's existence is such a mad thing.

*mad ting

saw sir spyro at bussey last year was good

An album by Russian Pagan Black Metal band Nezhegol. I got it for free ten years ago in a trade.
Absolute garbage, the lowest rated album in my collection, and I've got a few stinkers.

Those are two of the worst tracks, along with California.

same

Wrong picture, my bad.

Same, but it grew on me.

GRIME WAS A MISTAKE

every and all Death Grips albums

>All this shit taste

It's because you fags can't relate.

You're right, I still have to pay for my sneakers.

I know someone ITT already used that joke but Nav constantly recycles his bars so I will too.

I like their first album. Solid mall core

Pretty generic album for someone so promising

Also pic related was garbage