My boss called me an useless piece of shit and made fun of my mother that died a year ago

My boss called me an useless piece of shit and made fun of my mother that died a year ago.

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erfTFe5tSWY
youtube.com/watch?v=4rO3GZFQMM0
youtu.be/qc98u-eGzlc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nFQIbfjxc
youtube.com/watch?v=HAtkMuyVPS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are a useless piece of shit

Shoot up your place of work

why'd he do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=erfTFe5tSWY

Because I fucked up in a sale.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rO3GZFQMM0

don't actually break any laws

you didn't do anything about it?
well you deserve it then fucking pussy
fuck your dead mom

>you didn't do anything about it?
well you deserve it then fucking pussy
fuck your dead mom

After firing off this barrage of pointed wit, he shifted slightly in his La-Z-Boy. A thick layer of sweat had accumulated on his forehead, which he wiped away with the back of his hand and then rubbed onto his trouser leg. Basking in the glory of that vicious rebuttal, he decided he had earned a special treat. Changing to another tab, he began the oh-so-familiar routine as he scrolled through Japanese drawings of naked girls.

that's not a valid reason
slit his fucking throat

Yeah, there are actual employment laws in place to prevent that kind of thing. He doesn't get to viciously demean you because you fucked up once. Is this part of a pattern? Does he do this kind of thing often?

>look at me everyone on Sup Forums is a disgusting weeaboo except me

That is harassment, have him brought to the jail and whipped

This board is so embarrassing. You come here looking for music to listen to after this happens?

Any man would've caught the guy with a left hook and knocked him the fuck out.

Quit being a pussy.

I bet you like Sunbather and Fleet Foxes

Yeah, that's many peoples' first impulse. If you actually follow through on that, you're looking at an assault charge and a potential stint in prison. What OP is doing isn't the right way to address his problem, but your proposed solution is even worse.

Slice his fucking throat open and laugh back at him while he's bleeding his last onto the office floor. You may got to prison, but you'll be fed and clothed in prison and housed while he's dead.

>trying to flaunt masculinity on an anonymous anime imageboard

Shoot up your place of work while listening to this
youtu.be/qc98u-eGzlc

tldr

this reads like something Sam Hyde would write

Learn from the philosophy espoused by these troubadours

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nFQIbfjxc

You should be able to throw a lawsuit due to verbal agression.
Aren't there any laws in your country when your employer abuses employees?

youtube.com/watch?v=HAtkMuyVPS0

>talking tough on a Siberian goat herding website

I live in Brazil. This country is a literal shithole.

I already quit my job a few hours ago. I'm thinking about beating my ex-boss right now with some pals of mine. Dude's been verbal harassing me since pretty much three months ago. I was working for him since a year ago.

if you do, record it and post it on Sup Forums or gif.

Your boss sounds like a faggot piece of shit, on your last day of employment make sure you do something really nasty to the guy that can't be traced back to you.

>Being a undignified passive wimp who would let some guy make fun of your dead mother

How about you fucking stand up for yourself.

how i slap yer shit huh?

right, and get fired
have you ever even had a job before?

>working for an abusive boss and taking the beatings sitting down because you're too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself and at the VERY worst, find a new job

lol same

you sound like a republican

>at the VERY worst, find a new job
No, the very worst is getting your ass dicked by niggers in prison.

wow dude you fucking suck i bet your mother was a whore too

Fucking kill your boss like the bourgeois pig he is and seize the means of production for the workers.

I'd be proud of you because then you would have learned to stand up for yourself..

Eh, if Brazil is anything like Ecuador, getting the police to actually DO anything can be pretty difficult. Labour laws probably exist, but this he-said-she-said game isn't going to get you very far, especially if he has more money to pay off the relevant authorities.
I wouldn't condone violence, but I think you'd be within rights to menace him or rough him up a bit with your boys, provided of course he isn't going to come back at you with a gang load of gun toting niggers from the favela.

Could be sketchy, user, maybe just be the bigger man and walk away?